taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
You decided to take my translation, upload it and pretend it's yours?
I sent it to taco7. If he wants to, he will post it
Oof! That sucks. I'll get your translation uploaded in the next 2 days. I've just been busy with personal life.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Is this in the same Second Class universe of your other game? It's good to see you doing more of this stuff, by the way -- keep up the good work!

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Just finished playing it, and just felt like saying I enjoyed it very much. It's full of promise and interesting interactions (and Mei is really sweet).

Just curious: "Mei" and "Akame"? Are all the girls going to be Japanese? Is this school in Japan?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Is this in the same Second Class universe of your other game? It's good to see you doing more of this stuff, by the way -- keep up the good work!
Same universe, but different town.
Just finished playing it, and just felt like saying I enjoyed it very much. It's full of promise and interesting interactions (and Mei is really sweet).

Just curious: "Mei" and "Akame"? Are all the girls going to be Japanese? Is this school in Japan?
No. those should be the only Japanese girls. None of the teachers are Japanese, and you will meet some more students in day 2.

catetocu

Nov 17, 2017
Good game so far
I'd like to see a content guide, as this and the previous game have allot of stuff that can be missed if you pick certain options.
Also not a fan of inserting stuff dry/the descriptions of pain, but I imagine others would disagree, maybe have a toggle.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I hope you don't mind if I jump in and give a few thoughts on a couple of things you said here:

I can definitely understand some people's desire for a more written out novel type game, but I'm personally not a fan of those. When I play a game that has a ton of story in-between scenes, I tend to just skip through the dialog. I prefer a simple story that functions as a backdrop to the scenes. So I wouldn't expect a ton of in depth story telling from my games.

As far as the nowhere to go thing is concerned, I do agree that perhaps I jumped into deeper fetishes too quickly. It may have been better to start light, so I had something to build up to. I just want to start including my favorite fetishes right from the start, so I can tend to get ahead of myself.
That's were a more developed story could help. I also like the idea of jumping straight into one's favorite fetishes, especially when one's plan is not to write the Great American Femdom Novel, but if you build up psychological states around the characters it will be interesting to see how they will react regardless of how 'deep' the fetishes are.

Consider MC's relation to Mei, for instance. The very first time they meet, she already gets to see him masturbate naked, and if you pick the right choice, ejaculate on the floor and then lap it up for her. Nothing wrong with that, but then, what next? Well: you could, as you said, have started light and have them build up to this scene after many interactions -- that would work. But you could also give Mei and MC enough depth that we actually care about their relationship (the kiss on the cheek she gave him after the scene was quite endearing and goes in this direction). I imagine Mei is somewhat shy and maybe not as much into femdom as everyone else is. This might give her and MC an interesting opportunity to explore their feelings about it -- thus saying that, for them, the jerk-off-for-me scene was indeed nothing much, but a later scene in which they do "less" -- say, the MC just kneeling and kissing her shoes, or licking her -- could actually mean "more" for them. If we care about Mei and the MC, a scene with "less" might even be more "femdommy" and rewarding than a big fetish scene. (You could have, say, the big fetish scenes be a façade they play -- perhaps the MC even helps Mei come up with the details, he's probably been through more than she has -- so that the other girls will give her the respect she deserves, while the more poignant and intimate scenes between them have fewer or less intense "hard fetishes"; this way, there will be scenes for people with all tastes. And Mei could end up as both a popular cruel domme to the world and a caring sweet girlfriend in private -- full bliss, right?)

I'm also curious about how bad things can get with Akame, or the other students. Here, there is no connection, so the point is just Akame cruelly using him. You may want her to be just "evil domme(tm)" or to make her more complex with inner struggles of her own -- either way would be interesting for me. But I like the idea that she's popular, so maybe she'll get other girls to help her further humiliate the MC -- some things need more than one person, after all. (A dear fantasy of mine would be to have a class full of girls mock the MC and then draw and write insulting things all over his naked body., and then put him on full display -- perhaps in bondange, hanging from the ceiling -- for everyone to see... One of the teachers (the art teacher maybe) could then come and praise them for their talent, making them feel proud. Hmmm... please? :) )

I like the magic setting because it helps explain the matriarchy. In the real world a matriarchy doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would an 18 year old boy let his mother or sister control his whole life. By that age a guy should be stronger than both of them almost 100% of the time. It helps with the suspension of disbelief for me personally. Not to mention, it opens up fun possibilities for fetishes that aren't possible in the real world.
True. But one has to deal with the -- psychologically hard to buy -- idea that what women would want if they had all the power is to bully all boys and turn them into sex toys that anyone can abuse, and in an insititutionalized way. It's nice to dream of that, but in principle it would be necessary to explain how this mindset could became so widely accepted. I don't even think that, if men were the only ones who had magic, they would do that to women.

But I'm not complaining. I like the result, so I swallow the premise. (Heh heh. Swallow.)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Eniarc

May 15, 2020
taco7 Thanks for the new VN enjoying it so far, I wanted to ask if Slave High will have any family interaction like you did in Second Class or will the MC be permanently based at school?

Keep up the good work.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
taco7 Thanks for the new VN enjoying it so far, I wanted to ask if Slave High will have any family interaction like you did in Second Class or will the MC be permanently based at school?

Keep up the good work.
You will get out of the school at some point, although I don't know if it will be in day two.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I guess this is why Second Class hasnae recieved an new update yet?

Ah well nae matter, anything new from you Taco is a GIFT FROM THE HEAVENS.
Lookin forward to trying it.

allimalli

May 7, 2019
A really successful beginning! I really hope that this game will stand out from second class. Please don't misunderstand, but second class became too extreme for me at one point. That doesn't mean that this game can't go in a similar direction, but the best moment for me was the scene with Mei. Two characters who don't feel comfortable in their respective roles in society and thus find each other. I really hope that this story is continued in the context of the world and it does not end in the extreme in relation to the protagonist and Mei. I absolutely agree with asehpe and look forward to how the story continues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah ill probably leave it out of slave high, since it's supposed to be my game with more mass appeal. Although it should be said the scat in second class is completely avoidable, so I don't see why it should ruin the game for you.
I mean, there was a scene with the sister in second class where an ass worship scene changed into her farting into the mc’s mouth with zero warning, which made me drop the game completely so I get what he’s saying.
It’s a shame cause I like every other aspect of the game.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Slave High [0.13] SecondClass

Original Size Win/Linux: 721 MB
Original Size Mac: 704 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 139 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 122 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
the compressed version says its v1.0

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes