assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Hoping for regular updates on this in the future
Even though it was short, Enjoyed it a lot :)
Would have loved ass licking with the teacher instead of the principal

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yes so far, but this game is just gettin started.
No it is not...it already has branching paths, like holy heck man. The consequences are visible already based on your choices, they just aren't huge yet. They are only going to get more in-depth. Play multiple times:
1) you can either make friends or get harassed by your teacher
2) your choices in P.E. dictate how that teacher will treat you
3) You can choose to help the shy girl and she will protect you from the bully girl
4) you can reject the shy girl and the bully girl will "adopt" you, whether you like it or not.
5) I am not entirely sure, but your relationship with the principal can vary depending on how you meet her in this playthrough I think, however I don't think we will see the consequences until the future. But her attitude is a bit different depending on the circumstances in which you talk to her.

^all of those are already different variables set in place through this one alone, the choices already have impacts. It is clearly NOT a kinetic novel

Is this a kinetic novel ??
No, it is not. I posted some variables already in the game above.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
No it is not...it already has branching paths, like holy heck man. The consequences are visible already based on your choices, they just aren't huge yet. They are only going to get more in-depth. Play multiple times:
1) you can either make friends or get harassed by your teacher
2) your choices in P.E. dictate how that teacher will treat you
3) You can choose to help the shy girl and she will protect you from the bully girl
4) you can reject the shy girl and the bully girl will "adopt" you, whether you like it or not.
5) I am not entirely sure, but your relationship with the principal can vary depending on how you meet her in this playthrough I think, however I don't think we will see the consequences until the future. But her attitude is a bit different depending on the circumstances in which you talk to her.

^all of those are already different variables set in place through this one alone, the choices already have impacts. It is clearly NOT a kinetic novel

No, it is not. I posted some variables already in the game above.
Calm doon mate, I know it's not kinetic, I was half asleep when I typed that, I simply forgot to say it's an INTERACTIVE novel considering the choices & concequences.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Calm doon mate, I know it's not kinetic, I was half asleep when I typed that, I simply forgot to say it's an INTERACTIVE novel considering the choices & concequences.
I just don't want people to lose interest in a great game from wrong info, I have a invested interest in this game's success and I know first hand how much a deal breaker kinetic vs non-kinetic is in terms of getting people's interest ^_^;; my bad if I came off as over zealous

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I just don't want people to lose interest in a great game from wrong info, I have a invested interest in this game's success and I know first hand how much a deal breaker kinetic vs non-kinetic is in terms of getting people's interest ^_^;; my bad if I came off as over zealous
Nae worries mate

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
The one with the health teacher? Yes that one is currently unavoidable.
was hoping pegging would be avoidable, but like most femdom games i guess it was inevitable
it would be nice if instead of going to 2 locations on day 2 all 4 would be available
although i dont care for all of them i would still like to be able to go to the gym and also get my ball gag removed in 1 playthrough
also dunno if it is a bug or not, going to the library with the gag after becoming mei's boyfriend after that scene the watersports scene comes, maybe it is a bug but if it isn't there is no continuity in the story at that point

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
was hoping pegging would be avoidable, but like most femdom games i guess it was inevitable
it would be nice if instead of going to 2 locations on day 2 all 4 would be available
although i dont care for all of them i would still like to be able to go to the gym and also get my ball gag removed in 1 playthrough
also dunno if it is a bug or not, going to the library with the gag after becoming mei's boyfriend after that scene the watersports scene comes, maybe it is a bug but if it isn't there is no continuity in the story at that point
The more stuff you can do in one day, the more complicated it becomes to make sure all of the scenes can react to what you've already done. For this reason you're limited in what you can do in one day. You will get the chance to experience some of the scenes you missed in day 3.

That is a bug. I've fixed it already, but the bugfix won't be posted until tomorrow. There are still some other continuity errors I need to fix before I upload 0.21

Reactions: max8969

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
The more stuff you can do in one day, the more complicated it becomes to make sure all of the scenes can react to what you've already done. For this reason you're limited in what you can do in one day. You will get the chance to experience some of the scenes you missed in day 3.

That is a bug. I've fixed it already, but the bugfix won't be posted until tomorrow. There are still some other continuity errors I need to fix before I upload 0.21
Take your time and post day 3 update next bro ;)
Enjoying the concept and most of the story

ohnoes252

May 25, 2018
Issues I found

1. Being successful twice in gym class with gag gives incorrect dialogue with gym teacher (you speak while gagged).
2. A lot of incorrect dialogue / images on the second day if you clean yourself w/ plug and have gag.
3. Plug disappears in health class on second day

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Issues I found

1. Being successful twice in gym class with gag gives incorrect dialogue with gym teacher (you speak while gagged).
2. A lot of incorrect dialogue / images on the second day if you clean yourself w/ plug and have gag.
3. Plug disappears in health class on second day
I fixed the gym class gag bug. I didn't know about the plug disappearing during health class. That's a shame, I just uploaded a bugfix.

Can you elaborate on the incorrect dialogue/ images?

Reactions: max8969
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes