Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Unzipping the 0.23 download says the version is 1.0. Is that correct?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
The 0.23 update reaches the end of day 2? Because the one i've downloaded today ended there. Thanks.

Not much new here for those that played 0.22. I just changed the background music.
I originally intended to add an alternate wrestling scene, but at this point I think I should move on to working on the next release of Second Class. I've spent most of this week catching up on life stuff, that I had put off while I was crunching to get the game out.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Why does the Compressed version on Mediafire list on this site as version 0.23 yet, when downloaded it says 1.0?

Is this the new version or is the Compressed version different? There does not seem to be anything new in the Compressed version?

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Why does the Compressed version on Mediafire list on this site as version 0.23 yet, when downloaded it says 1.0?

Is this the new version or is the Compressed version different? There does not seem to be anything new in the Compressed version?
all file names regardless of version are 1.0
till now

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017

They're the same as far as I know. I don't make the compressed version.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Wish there was a Watersports warning for the library portion (or I missed something at the start the game) but the I liked there were different events and each one had slightly different parts to it.

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
Wish there was a Watersports warning for the library portion (or I missed something at the start the game) but the I liked there were different events and each one had slightly different parts to it.
There is different event for the library depending of what you did with Mei (best girl btw)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The game is fun if you manage to always take the worst possible decisions!!!
I already love Akame and her generosity with juices . :ROFLMAO:

tsuke

May 13, 2019
I share the same concerns as everyone who says they got a file that says 1.0

I would also like to add that when you open up the game it says Slave High 1.0 on the bottom right.

Reactions: FookU2
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes