Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Not interested in cuckold content so i hope it will be optional, got a question for ya Taco7.
Will there be character endings where i can chose my permanent mistress?
Considering my top 3 waifu's in this game are the principle, the school nurse and Mei, i would love it if there was a choice where i can pick one of them as my one true mistress.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Not interested in cuckold content so i hope it will be optional, got a question for ya Taco7.
Will there be character endings where i can chose my permanent mistress?
Considering my top 3 waifu's in this game are the principle, the school nurse and Mei, i would love it if there was a choice where i can pick one of them as my one true mistress.
I'll definetely make it optional, since cuckolding is so polarizing.
Yeah, that is the direction the game will be heading. As you seek out more scenes with a girl, you will slowly become closer with her. Slave high is essentially a fucked up dating sim.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Great femdom here, let's just hope this one not gonna be abandonned... again.
Again? Taco7 is working hard on this while also working on second class.

I don't think you need to worry about this one, Taco7 would tell us if he would put it on hold or cancel it.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Again? Taco7 is working hard on this while also working on second class.

I don't think you need to worry about this one, Taco7 would tell us if he would put it on hold or cancel it.
Yes again, when i say "again" i don't talk about Taco7 but about all the promising femdom game being cancelled everytime.

Taco7 seems serious about his projects, but we never know what can happens

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yes again, when i say "again" i don't talk about Taco7 but about all the promising femdom game being cancelled everytime.

Ah ok, sorry bout that

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017

I wouldn't worry about it. The patreon has been doing well lately, it's even allowed me to go down to 3 days a week at my day job. I'm hoping to get the patreon to $1500 a month in the next year, so I can quit my job and work on it full time. Which would mean much more frequent updates. I much prefer making these games to slaving away in a kitchen all day, so as long as they continue to make money, I'll keep making them.

Side note, the patreon is getting real close to $800 a month. That's the milestone I set to start adding some voice acting into the game, so hopefully we'll cross that barrier soon. I'd love to hear some of the humiliating dialogue in the game spoken aloud!

Uhighboy

Jan 7, 2021
I wouldn't worry about it. The patreon has been doing well lately, it's even allowed me to go down to 3 days a week at my day job. I'm hoping to get the patreon to $1500 a month in the next year, so I can quit my job and work on it full time. Which would mean much more frequent updates. I much prefer making these games to slaving away in a kitchen all day, so as long as they continue to make money, I'll keep making them.

Side note, the patreon is getting real close to $800 a month. That's the milestone I set to start adding some voice acting into the game, so hopefully we'll cross that barrier soon. I'd love to hear some of the humiliating dialogue in the game spoken aloud!
When is the new update releasing?

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
I'll definetely make it optional, since cuckolding is so polarizing.
Yeah, that is the direction the game will be heading. As you seek out more scenes with a girl, you will slowly become closer with her. Slave high is essentially a fucked up dating sim.
isn't that why we play because its a fucked up dating sim?

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
Not sure if its intended but on the latest patreon release, if you are on Mei's route and you go to the cafeteria twice, the second time the game thinks you are on Akame's route.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Not sure if its intended but on the latest patreon release, if you are on Mei's route and you go to the cafeteria twice, the second time the game thinks you are on Akame's route.
Definitely not intended. I'll get that patched up today.

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
So they will have sex with others but wont have any femdom related sex with the PC. what a joke
I think you read it all wrong. It was an answer to a previous question related to :cautious:... NTR. But otherwise there will probably be femdom sex, like there was in Second Class, and with Mei most likely I would say :love:

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes