Iskall

Jan 19, 2018
I get like 50+ exceptions during this update, could ignore my way all to the end, if this is because people crunch them down in size people should upload both.
Sorry not sorry

Zobra

Dec 31, 2019
i don't get it , SlaveHigh is a Sequel to the Prequel game ''Second Class" that unfinished?
are they related or just look a like or what :unsure:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
i don't get it , SlaveHigh is a Sequel to the Prequel game ''Second Class" that unfinished?
No idea, I just take it as the world is same.
I doubt the dev can answer the question, as I am sure he just ended the other game to complete it in another way.
He should probably get his shit straight, like.. this wasn't fun? Why keep doing it? Yet you're doing the same again? I know I will re-do it again etc etc loop.. Or I am just drunk, yes I am drinking, but it is my view.. take it or leave it... I also learned how to type drunk, at around 19 when I drank bottles of vodka.. Life is good.. for some..
He should probably get his story more properly made before creating the game though, and fucking stick to it :)

• Haha
Reactions: Zobra

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I get like 50+ exceptions during this update, could ignore my way all to the end, if this is because people crunch them down in size people should upload both.
Sorry not sorry
Are you using old saves? If so, you'll want to start fresh.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
They're in the same universe, but not directly related at the moment. I alternate between working on the games.

Reactions: Zobra

Iskall

Jan 19, 2018
Are you using old saves? If so, you'll want to start fresh.
No my save was borked, probably saved at some changed picture or same problem, so i restarted.

Edit: I just replayed it just now and it suddenly works just fine, dont know what or why i was doing different tho.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
No my save was borked, probably saved at some changed picture or same problem, so i restarted.

Edit: I just replayed it just now and it suddenly works just fine, dont know what or why i was doing different tho.
That's strange. Maybe it was from trying to load the old save.
Let me know if you encounter anymore problems.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes