kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
haha, played the game multiple time to have all the scenes. Was pretty funny i would like to say and more agreable to play than second chance (hate the rpg like play that doesn't really add anything for me).) i'd suggest that you add a gallerie thought

Reactions: pabo

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
haha, played the game multiple time to have all the scenes. Was pretty funny i would like to say and more agreable to play than second chance (hate the rpg like play that doesn't really add anything for me).) i'd suggest that you add a gallerie thought
I've thought about it. I'm just usually so up against the wire to get the new updates out, it's hard to justify spending the time.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The nurse model!!! Damn she is hot! Use her in all your future games. Copy-paste is okay sometimes!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version, which was labeled 0.23, but what it actually downloaded said it was 1.0. Now I'm confused on what version I actually just played. 0_O

NM: just checked previous comments. lol

Atalmus

Jul 2, 2020
One thing I really appreciate about this game is that you can just make decisions for the character, rather than having your decisions gated behind personality stat checks, like in some games where you want to choose a submissive option but the MC isn't submissive enough yet, so you just...can't. That kinda system isn't bad on its own, but this method is just very refreshing.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Latecaller

May 18, 2021
Can you go into more detail about what happens when you try and start it?
I also have this issue. A slave high exe process starts and stops, no windows open, no errors. I run VNs in a sandbox so not sure I can get an event log of the crash.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I also have this issue. A slave high exe process starts and stops, no windows open, no errors. I run VNs in a sandbox so not sure I can get an event log of the crash.
hmm. Can't say I have any idea what could be causing that. The main menu has a running animation that might crash the game on slower computers, but I'd have to imagine a window would at least open if that were the case. I just tried opening the new update on all my computers and it worked just fine.

You could try updating your drivers, or running it outside of the sandbox. if those don't work, then I don't really have any ideas.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Quick question for taco7 : Is Mei's name an easter egg for Second class? (given that her name means "little sister" but is also coloqially used to address a female lover in Mandarin Chinese? And, you know, in second class you can actually romance your sister, oh, sorry, "roommate"?) Even if it wasn't intended as such, I'm running with it as it would be a brilliant referrence! :LOL:

I love both of your games but I'm honestly a bit biased in favor of this one solely because of Mei being one of the main dommes! (I'm very attracted to both dominant women and Asian women, and sadly the 2 rarely go together...) It would be amazing if there will be an option for the main character to both try to get her to keep trating him nicely, or to continue to nurture her dominant instincts to the point that she starts noticing your weaknesses/what kinds of abuse you like and starts pushing your limits and manipulating you to slowly be more and more dependent on/subservient to her! (similar to what "Sachiko" does to you on the main route of "Steps to Love" if you played it - it's a great japanese femdom VN)

Basically, I'd love it if there will be an option for the player to try and keep Mei a loving/caring girlfriend that doesn't domimate him even nearly as fully, painfully and humiliatingly as, say, Akame would, but also an option where you embolden her possesiveness and dominance (because you actually enjoy being dominated) and, while loving and appreciating what you are doing for her, she realizes she wants to "own" you in the truest sense of the word, her dominant instincts awaken and she becomes a crueler, stronger and more demanding domme than you could ever imagine, where she loves MC but demands complete obedience from him and only ever gives him pleasure through pain/in ways that reinforce his dependence on her and devotion to her alone! (like long periods of chastity and ejaculation control, after which she trains him to cum to the slightest touch of her socks/feet and eventually just her voice alone or something of the sort) I think this kind of gentle Mei vs darker Mei dichotomy, with the player's interactions with her shaping how dominant she becomes and how much the player himself has to submit, would make the rest of this game even better than it is already as it would seem you not only have a choice, as a player, on who to get dominated by, but also on how much you embrace your submissive nature and how far you will go in exposing/capitulating in your submission to your mistress! Obviously you don't have to agree with me, but I love Mei as a character and just thought this would be a good idea! :)

Also, when do you think you might be able to release the next update for Slave High? I know you are currently working on Second Class, but given that I like Slave High a little bit more I'm just curious when we might see day 3. (not asking for deadlines, just for any kind of rough estimate) All the best to you in the meantime and thanks for making this amazing game!

Reactions: pabo

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Quick question for taco7 : Is Mei's name an easter egg for Second class? (given that her name means "little sister" but is also coloqially used to address a female lover in Mandarin Chinese? And, you know, in second class you can actually romance your sister, oh, sorry, "roommate"?) Even if it wasn't intended as such, I'm running with it as it would be a brilliant referrence! :LOL:

I love both of your games but I'm honestly a bit biased in favor of this one solely because of Mei being one of the main dommes! (I'm very attracted to both dominant women and Asian women, and sadly the 2 rarely go together...) It would be amazing if there will be an option for the main character to both try to get her to keep trating him nicely, or to continue to nurture her dominant instincts to the point that she starts noticing your weaknesses/what kinds of abuse you like and starts pushing your limits and manipulating you to slowly be more and more dependent on/subservient to her! (similar to what "Sachiko" does to you on the main route of "Steps to Love" if you played it - it's a great japanese femdom VN)

Basically, I'd love it if there will be an option for the player to try and keep Mei a loving/caring girlfriend that doesn't domimate him even nearly as fully, painfully and humiliatingly as, say, Akame would, but also an option where you embolden her possesiveness and dominance (because you actually enjoy being dominated) and, while loving and appreciating what you are doing for her, she realizes she wants to "own" you in the truest sense of the word, her dominant instincts awaken and she becomes a crueler, stronger and more demanding domme than you could ever imagine, where she loves MC but demands complete obedience from him and only ever gives him pleasure through pain/in ways that reinforce his dependence on her and devotion to her alone! (like long periods of chastity and ejaculation control, after which she trains him to cum to the slightest touch of her socks/feet and eventually just her voice alone or something of the sort) I think this kind of gentle Mei vs darker Mei dichotomy, with the player's interactions with her shaping how dominant she becomes and how much the player himself has to submit, would make the rest of this game even better than it is already as it would seem you not only have a choice, as a player, on who to get dominated by, but also on how much you embrace your submissive nature and how far you will go in exposing/capitulating in your submission to your mistress! Obviously you don't have to agree with me, but I love Mei as a character and just thought this would be a good idea! :)

Also, when do you think you might be able to release the next update for Slave High? I know you are currently working on Second Class, but given that I like Slave High a little bit more I'm just curious when we might see day 3. (not asking for deadlines, just for any kind of rough estimate) All the best to you in the meantime and thanks for making this amazing game!
I wish I was that clever LOL

I don't really want to split Mei's route, because there are already going to be so many routes in slave high. She will be plenty dominant as your girlfriend. There will be at least one super cruel scene with her though. If you befriend her in day one, but then agree to date Akame, she will grow to hate you. In later days I plan to let her get some revenge on you.

I release an update about every other month. The new Second Class update should release by the end of the month, so you can expect the new slave high update in about two months.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pabo and LAKueiJin

tmstae

Jul 23, 2021
Hi! I'm new to this website and just played Second Class. I was so impressed and I fell in love with the character dynamics between eric and irish. loved it so much i had to be a patron. The thing i want to ask is whether Slave High is the sequel to Second Class. Cause Day3 had me excited about the relationship between Sarah and Eric but it ended there.
Or is Second Class still in development and Slave High is in works?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hi! I'm new to this website and just played Second Class. I was so impressed and I fell in love with the character dynamics between eric and irish. loved it so much i had to be a patron. The thing i want to ask is whether Slave High is the sequel to Second Class. Cause Day3 had me excited about the relationship between Sarah and Eric but it ended there.
Both games are set in the same universe but tell separate stories. Dev works on both games simultenously releasing an update of each about every other month. If you'll look at the post above yours the dev is saying "you can expect the new slave high update in about two months."

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Mister M covered most of it in his response.
Both of the games are still ongoing. They happen somewhat simultaneously, although they could be happening years apart if I get a fun cameo idea of a mature Iris/Eric.

The new update of Second Class dropped on patreon today, so the new update of slave high will drop in 6-8 weeks.

Reactions: noway1

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Will there be some cuckolding in it?:love:
Probably at some point. I've been meaning to add it to Second Class for a long time, but it's difficult to fit into that game because you aren't really dating anyone yet. It should be much easier to add into Slave High. Although, don't expect it with Mei. She is too nice for that.

On second thought, that does kind of make it hotter. Maybe if someone else pressured her into it? She just wouldn't come up with the idea on her own.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes