Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Slave High [0.31]
Download :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
updated

Reactions: remmy9

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
They're in the same universe, but not directly related at the moment. I alternate between working on the games.
This game using ren'py is much more enjoyable to play than the prequel. (easy save game handling, can save any time, rollback). Thanks for using ren'py. Any chance to port the prequel from RPGM to ren'py, too?

Great femdom love story with Mei ...

Is there an option to toggle between futa and strap-on version?

Some of the images are png and quite big. Did you try wepb format as is used for most compressed versions?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I get error when I try to load old save. Do I have to start from the beginning again?
Unfortunately yes. I'm not quite sure what causes the old saves not to work. You can skip through the first two days in a few minutes though.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i love this game. I wish Taco can make updates longer, its very short.
They aren't as long as I would like, but there is a lot of replayablity. If you only played through one time, I guarantee there are a lot of scenes you missed.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
This game using ren'py is much more enjoyable to play than the prequel. (easy save game handling, can save any time, rollback). Thanks for using ren'py. Any chance to port the prequel from RPGM to ren'py, too?

Great femdom love story with Mei ...

Is there an option to toggle between futa and strap-on version?

Some of the images are png and quite big. Did you try wepb format as is used for most compressed versions?
Zero chance of me remaking second class a second time.

You can kind of toggle between strapon and futa. Some futa scenes only appear if you selected futa scenes in previous days. They aren't replaced by any pegging scenes though.

The png images are the ones I need transparency for. If I converted them, they would lose their transparency.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
They aren't as long as I would like, but there is a lot of replayablity. If you only played through one time, I guarantee there are a lot of scenes you missed.
i played it like 4 or 5 times from beginning and i was surprised at how many scenes i missed every time.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
" Will he forge a comfortable life for himself, or will he fall into despair? The choice is yours " is this really true or its like a lesser screwed life ? Don`t get me wrong i love femdom but i also love choices that can change the game and have impact .

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
" Will he forge a comfortable life for himself, or will he fall into despair? The choice is yours " is this really true or its like a lesser screwed life ? Don`t get me wrong i love femdom but i also love choices that can change the game and have impact .
You're getting dommed either way. It's just how nice those doms will be to you. As far as choices mattering go, they have a significant effect on what scenes you get. You can not see all the scenes in one playthrough.

Reactions: Zavijava_

Bonsch

Jan 21, 2021
I REALLY WOULD LOVE some Chastity-Cage action, especially on the Sissy scenes!:p
i mean to implement it like i second class!:p
i miss the Clitty Prison!:D

• Love
Reactions: mininator1

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I REALLY WOULD LOVE some Chastity-Cage action, especially on the Sissy scenes!:p
i mean to implement it like i second class!:p
i miss the Clitty Prison!:D
You can get a chastity cage in day 3. You just have to visit whichever girl you're dating In the morning.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Do you have a list of the new scenes and variations/
One of the patreon rewards is a scene list for both games with descriptions on how to get each scene, but there aren't any for the public at the moment.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
well, i treid it with mei, but all i got was Piss!:/
Sorry, I forgot to mention that you have to have visited her in the library on day two as well.
Also, if you're playing on 0.31 there is a bug that would just show the pee scene again if you made a deal with Mei to get the gag removed. It's fixed in 0.32 though.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes