taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
how much longer till public version out?
Sorry for the late response, I don't know why f95 wasn't notifying me about new replies in this thread.

Public release date will actually be the 10th. It's normally a week after the patreon build, but the first patreon build had significant problems that made me make large changes to day 4 after the fact. The fully complete build released on patreon yesterday, so I'm waiting for one week after that to release to public.

I know it sucks to wait, but you'll get to start with a much more polished version of the game.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Sorry for the late response, I don't know why f95 wasn't notifying me about new replies in this thread.

Public release date will actually be the 10th. It's normally a week after the patreon build, but the first patreon build had significant problems that made me make large changes to day 4 after the fact. The fully complete build released on patreon yesterday, so I'm waiting for one week after that to release to public.

I know it sucks to wait, but you'll get to start with a much more polished version of the game.
Its all good man thanks for letting me know

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Disclaimer: The kinks herein ain't my cup of tea.

With that being said I tried the game just to check it out. And although it really isn't my cup of tea I gotta give the DEV props for a well made and easy to navigate style. If this is your cup of tea then by all means have at it.. you won't be disappointed.

Decent renders and good writing enclosed within. 2 thumbs up.

Now back to my comfort zone.. :)

Reactions: sava75

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Hello Mr. Taco! Great Games man. I really like you renpy edition better than the RPGM in Second Class. I had a question- Will the choices have permanent effects? Like in the first choice you can either eat out the teacher or Principal. I really want both so are there choices that will allow to choose from ALL characters? I also want Riley and Nurse content too . Please say yes man.

Reactions: Scotsman1989
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes