onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
Those are going to be all the main ones, but I think I'll add a short "bad end" to the game, where you end up as the nurses test subject. There won't be a full romance route for her though.
dang that's too bad romance route would have been the best with the nurse since she has the best scenes in the game IMO =(

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The Headmistress and the Nurse arnae romance options!? :cry::cry::cry:

Oh well, Mei and Ms Johnson are my other 2 faves so I'll still have a blast with their endings, as always thanks for the honesty in your posts.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Awesome game. I have 1 save for Akame and 1 for Mei, how do I get the elevator scenes with other girls?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
How do i fully start Ms Johnsons path?
Just respond submissively to her for now. I think for now the two main routes are Mei and Akame. In the future, you'll likely get option for that provided you responded positively to her. Just what I think from playing multiple ways. Take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Those are going to be all the main ones, but I think I'll add a short "bad end" to the game, where you end up as the nurses test subject. There won't be a full romance route for her though.
that's sad to hear, the nurse if my favorite character. Still very nice update i'm impressed every time how you manage to make every update so much better, your game quality is on another level.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
dang that's too bad romance route would have been the best with the nurse since she has the best scenes in the game IMO =(
She's a personal favorite of mine as well, but she's not really the romance type. You might enjoy the bad-end as her eternal test subject though.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Just respond submissively to her for now. I think for now the two main routes are Mei and Akame. In the future, you'll likely get option for that provided you responded positively to her. Just what I think from playing multiple ways. Take it with a grain of salt.
This is mostly correct. You should be able to start officially dating Riley in the next update, and if I have time, you'll be able to get started on Miss Johnson's romance route.

Reactions: Mister_M

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
that's sad to hear, the nurse if my favorite character. Still very nice update i'm impressed every time how you manage to make every update so much better, your game quality is on another level.
You mostly have the patrons to thank. This update was a lot worse before I acted on the feedback I got on the first build.

Reactions: Johnny12

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
She's a personal favorite of mine as well, but she's not really the romance type. You might enjoy the bad-end as her eternal test subject though.
To tell you the truth, none of those girls seems to be the romance type.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Is someone making a walkthrough or should I ?
I would certainly appreciate it if you did.
Honestly, I'm usually struggling to get the updates out on time, so it's hard to find the time to work on a walkthrough.

If you do end up doing it, and you have any questions, shoot me a message.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
How dare you say that about Mei! She's a sweet girl! :LOL:
She is going full Yandere, she will probably be worse than Akame and Kylie.
I think the only 2 girls that actually want any romance are Soft Iris and Susan (and maybe Lily), the rest seems to just want to use the MC for their sexual needs. At this stage, I think the "Bad End" might actually be the best if a good ending means ending with Akame or Mei.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
A "Bad End" with the nurse is a great idea, but I noticed the MC mentions knowing about how unsuccessful boys can become 'toilet boys' or 'pleasure boys' and stuff. Maybe there could be other "Bad Ends" in which these things happens to him?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes