jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
You will be able to start Miss Johnson's or Riley's routes regardless of who you're currently dating. You will end up dating akame or Mei at the start of the game, and then in future releases you will be able to ask one of the other girls to "save" you from whoever you're dating. Akame for obvious reasons, and Mei for being to jealous.

There probably won't be a full route, because it's not popular enough. I'll try and throw a scene or two in the game though.
johnson not popular? her and principal best routes.

May 8, 2021
Huhu the new german translation is ready here is the link to it
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-german-translation-of-slave-high-v0-32-secondclass.97410/
Must also praise the developer, you can see that he put a lot of work into the game and it's really fun to play it and I'm curious as always how it continues. I can not decide at the moment wircklich for a lady, Mei is just Mei, but Arkame wow somehow I love her, but she is hard as nails times schaun whether you can also get on the good side ;) I also hope that if you have Mei evil in the classroom then when teaching that it would not be the end of Mei . that would be a pity ;) . Thanks for the good game keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to what's coming, because you do a great job.

Greetings Playazclubmember

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anime slave

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Huhu the new german translation is ready here is the link to it
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-german-translation-of-slave-high-v0-32-secondclass.97410/
Must also praise the developer, you can see that he put a lot of work into the game and it's really fun to play it and I'm curious as always how it continues. I can not decide at the moment wircklich for a lady, Mei is just Mei, but Arkame wow somehow I love her, but she is hard as nails times schaun whether you can also get on the good side ;) I also hope that if you have Mei evil in the classroom then when teaching that it would not be the end of Mei . that would be a pity ;) . Thanks for the good game keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to what's coming, because you do a great job.

Greetings Playazclubmember
Thanks! The main post already links to that thread, so the link is automatically updated. I hope your translation allows a lot more people to enjoy my game.

Akame's good side is relative. I wouldn't expect her to soften up very much. I always add an unrepentantly cruel girl to my games. Akame in slave high and Sarah in second class.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100
May 8, 2021
Thanks! The main post already links to that thread, so the link is automatically updated. I hope your translation allows a lot more people to enjoy my game.

Akame's good side is relative. I wouldn't expect her to soften up very much. I always add an unrepentantly cruel girl to my games. Akame in slave high and Sarah in second class.
Hmm then I have a problem because somehow I love Akame ;) she is just cute , if it was Akame instead of Mei the love ;) But well then I have to go the hard way ;) but the game is really good and you can't get everything unless you program your own game ;)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
It said under the download 'download this version at your own risk' but ot doesn't say wich one of the three
That refers to the Russian/German translations as well as the compressed version and the android version.
I only make the pc and mac versions. Everything else is fan made.

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
It will be eventually. I just started adding voice acting, so I started at the beginning with days 1 and 2.
Will only have Mei and Akame voices? :oops: or you will have contemplated other voices such as those of the Strict Ms. Johnson :devilish:, the imposing Riley :sneaky:, the abusive Health Teacher o_O or the mysterious and submissive Emma :love:.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Will only have Mei and Akame voices? :oops: or you will have contemplated other voices such as those of the Strict Ms. Johnson :devilish:, the imposing Riley :sneaky:, the abusive Health Teacher o_O or the mysterious and submissive Emma :love:.
The goal is to voice everyone but the player. I’m just starting with the two characters that have the most dialogue.

Expect this to take a long time. Voice acting is not only expensive, it’s also slow.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The goal is to voice everyone but the player. I’m just starting with the two characters that have the most dialogue.

Expect this to take a long time. Voice acting is not only expensive, it’s also slow.
That is understandable. A good game is worth a longer wait, I just strongly suggest keeping the fanbase up to date. Sadly there are more than a few Kodas in the h game community.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes