Gothsheep0

Jan 10, 2021
A lot of good stuff in here so far. Feel it kind of peaks early with the principal though, at least for me. Unless there are more scenes I missed. Could honestly use a walkthrough at this point.

As for the voices, I'm probably going to get a bunch of hate for saying this, but I don't think they're a good idea. It feels like feature creep to me. For me, I always feel like it's better to focus resources on new content rather than extra paint for the old content, but that's just me. I'm happy to get whatever's served up.

Also, did you say that Riley wasn't popular? I hope that's not the case, because she's easily my fav. Aside from one or two of the teachers.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
A lot of good stuff in here so far. Feel it kind of peaks early with the principal though, at least for me. Unless there are more scenes I missed. Could honestly use a walkthrough at this point.

As for the voices, I'm probably going to get a bunch of hate for saying this, but I don't think they're a good idea. It feels like feature creep to me. For me, I always feel like it's better to focus resources on new content rather than extra paint for the old content, but that's just me. I'm happy to get whatever's served up.

Also, did you say that Riley wasn't popular? I hope that's not the case, because she's easily my fav. Aside from one or two of the teachers.
I get where you're coming from on the voices, although honestly it's the least annoying feature creep I've subjected myself to. Adding chastity cages causes me significantly more work than adding voices, and adding the option to skip all of the fetishes in Second Class makes me want to bang my head into a brick wall.

At the end of the day, I'm adding voices because I like it. This is still very much a hobby for me. It's important that it still feels fun.

I did not say that. That was a misunderstanding. I don't actually know the popularity of different characters. I should make a poll on patreon. My guess would be Riley would rank high.

Reactions: Lamantin

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
taco7
hi look first of all i really like your games i just think you could only do cool and fun stuff but i have questions for the future: would it be possible to add more futa content on male? would it be possible to add bigger girl in stature (including futanari)?
This game has enough futa content,even if it is added it would probably have to be optional.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
taco7
hi look first of all i really like your games i just think you could only do cool and fun stuff but i have questions for the future: would it be possible to add more futa content on male? would it be possible to add bigger girl in stature (including futanari)?
There will continue to be futa in the game, but probably not at a higher rate then there is currently. You'll probably see optional futa scenes with different girls.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I just hope we get more content with the teacher & her nylons, loved the scene of worshipping her stockings in the class while she was sitting in the chair.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
"Futa on male is also disgusting no matter how you look at it." He wasn't being rude. It was a simple question for the dev. You though are kink shaming AND being rude to him. It doesn't matter what the straight community thinks because the dev makes everything optional. With that attitude, you might as well join the vanilla/maledom crowd who are like "oMg fEmDoM?! hElL nO". The dev may have replied the same but his answer was a polite simple one to a simple question unlike yours who just jumped into answer the question.
Agreed

Did you say you're not a fan of futa? The way you typed that message confused me a bit, If not that's fair, I'm just curious, I love it myself.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Im not mad and you say it like its normal for a woman to have a dick,remember when boys who stole their mother's dresses got sent to hospitals? But now its totaaalllyy cool to be mentally ill. View attachment 1838255
Lol, do you think you wouldn't be send to a mental institution by by those person too? Remember, you are a sex degenerate if you are in a site like this, maybe you should try to tell those hardcore conservatives about your hobbies and see how they would be treat you :LOL:

Great meme by by the way. Fits you like a glove.

"I'm going to show those degenerates how wrong they are! Even if I go to the save places as then and be society would shame me too!"

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
"Data indicate that 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide, with suicidality highest among transgender youth" from the national library of medicine,shows that degeneracy doesnt pay :poop:
Gender dysphoria is a RL issue and dysphoric have more mental health problems, it's often overlooked by the woke crowd who think changing gender is the ultimate solution to everything. Anyway, I don't see what that has anything to do with fiction and fantasy content on here, it's not advocating gender changes or forcing anyone to play. And what you doing here anway, you're into femdom but not futa/trans..? Nobody is forcing you to play it so how about just moving on to content you prefer such as Hitler Furry, Harem Incest or whatever "normal" you're into.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Gender dysphoria is a RL issue and dysphoric have more mental health problems, it's often overlooked by the woke crowd who think changing gender is the ultimate solution to everything. Anyway, I don't see what that has anything to do with fiction and fantasy content on here, it's not advocating gender changes or forcing anyone to play. And what you doing here anway, you're into femdom but not futa/trans..? Nobody is forcing you to play it so how about just moving on to content you prefer such as Hitler Furry, Harem Incest or whatever "normal" you're into.
Tbf, femdom is about "female" domination. The woke crowd might try to redefine the word "woman" to encompass transexual people too, but at the end of the day they're not female or to put it in woke terms "cis woman".

That's where I agree with him, I want females in my female domination, not futas/trans or forced bi content.
However, as far as I'm aware, any futa content is purely optional, so I'm not sure why he's being so argumentative about it.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes