pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Tbf, femdom is about "female" domination. The woke crowd might try to redefine the word "woman" to encompass transexual people too, but at the end of the day they're not female or to put it in woke terms "cis woman".

That's where I agree with him, I want females in my female domination, not futas/trans or forced bi content.
However, as far as I'm aware, any futa content is purely optional, so I'm not sure why he's being so argumentative about it.
That may be so, from my point of view a dominant female fucking a male with a plastic cock like he was a pussy isn't exactly super straight, so I don't fully understand the logic behind the aversion to trans in this case. :sneaky:

But everyone have their own preferences and limits, I'm not judging. Just saying no need to shit all over something you're not into or find disgusting, especially when you into some other freaky shit. :)

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
That may be so, from my point of view a dominant female fucking a male with a plastic cock like he was a pussy isn't exactly super straight, so I don't fully understand the logic behind the aversion to trans in this case. :sneaky:

But everyone have their own preferences and limits, I'm not judging. Just saying no need to shit all over something you're not into or find disgusting, especially when you into some other freaky shit. :)
I think the issue is that you're seeing female domination and pegging as being interchangeable, but they're entirely separate kinks. For example, some of my kinks would be yandere, foot fetish and femdom. Now foot fetish and femdom are mutually exclusive kinks and they go great together, there are games that cater specifically to these kinks, such as Tower of Trample, Domina and A New Life In Submission but foot fetish isn't for everyone and femdom isn't just about foot fetish. So naturally there are plenty of people who like femdom and don't like feet and will never play the mentioned femdom games for that reason.

The same rule applies here, plenty of people like femdom but don't like pegging, myself included, so I wouldn't play a game that is just about pegging and femdom but there are plenty who would. Now Slave High is one of those games that wants a broad range of fetishes in its game to appeal to a broader audience. Naturally that can cause controversy when people play the game for particular kinks they like but have fetishes they don't like forced on them. It breaks immersion and ruins their "mood" if you know what I mean.

The "controversy" comes when the people who are anti a particular kink are met with the people who are pro that particular kink, because they all want the game to go in a direction that suits their tastes. Ultimately the decision is down to the Dev on what type of game they want to make. They can pick a side and double down on that direction, where the losing side will leave the thread, or they can compromise by making those controversial kinks optional.

TL;DR
As far as I can tell TacoDev has chosen to compromise, so people who like the controversial content will still get it and people who don't like it can opt out of it. That in my opinion is the best course of action when you're introducing a lot of different fetishes into a game. There's no sense in trying to force a kink on the people who don't like it because they'll just leave, which hurts the game and the original premise of wanting to appeal to a larger audience. By compromising there's something for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jccurtis

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Im not mad and you say it like its normal for a woman to have a dick,remember when boys who stole their mother's dresses got sent to hospitals? But now its totaaalllyy cool to be mentally ill. View attachment 1838255
LOL look it's a guy who plays a game with literal piss, scat and all kinds of extreme femdom calling someone else mentally ill. What a hypcrite.

"Data indicate that 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide, with suicidality highest among transgender youth" from the national library of medicine,shows that degeneracy doesnt pay :poop:
Ah, wtf? Are you actually a fucking idiot? Where does trans come in all this? We were talking about futa which is doesn't exist in real life. It's a fantasy game and futa is a fictional gender. Trans and futa are totally different things and no one was even talking about trans. Looks like someone can't separate fiction from reality. Oh, do you still think Santa Claus is real?! Maybe that's why you think liking futa on male= identifying as a trans. If that's the case, grow up and learn to separate fiction from reality. My opinion though: It was a pathetic attempt to change the topic to a more debatable topic just to try to save face because clearly more people were agreeing with me than you. P.S.: nice photo of your reaction after seeing someone mention futa.

I think the issue is that you're seeing female domination and pegging as being interchangeable, but they're entirely separate kinks. For example, some of my kinks would be yandere, foot fetish and femdom. Now foot fetish and femdom are mutually exclusive kinks and they go great together, there are games that cater specifically to these kinks, such as Tower of Trample, Domina and A New Life In Submission but foot fetish isn't for everyone and femdom isn't just about foot fetish. So naturally there are plenty of people who like femdom and don't like feet and will never play the mentioned femdom games for that reason.

The same rule applies here, plenty of people like femdom but don't like pegging, myself included, so I wouldn't play a game that is just about pegging and femdom but there are plenty who would. Now Slave High is one of those games that wants a broad range of fetishes in its game to appeal to a broader audience. Naturally that can cause controversy when people play the game for particular kinks they like but have fetishes they don't like forced on them. It breaks immersion and ruins their "mood" if you know what I mean.

The "controversy" comes when the people who are anti a particular kink are met with the people who are pro that particular kink, because they all want the game to go in a direction that suits their tastes. Ultimately the decision is down to the Dev on what type of game they want to make. They can pick a side and double down on that direction, where the losing side will leave the thread, or they can compromise by making those controversial kinks optional.

TL;DR
As far as I can tell TacoDev has chosen to compromise, so people who like the controversial content will still get it and people who don't like it can opt out of it. That in my opinion is the best course of action when you're introducing a lot of different fetishes into a game. There's no sense in trying to force a kink on the people who don't like it because they'll just leave, which hurts the game and the original premise of wanting to appeal to a larger audience. By compromising there's something for everyone.
Look, if you've been following the start of this conversation. All someone asked if the ratio of futa on male could be increased. The dev makes futa on male optional so there shouldn't really be a problem for anyone. That's one of the best parts about this game and the dev. The question was for the dev and instead of the dev he replied quite dismissively. The dev rejected but did it so politely to a polite question which was fair. So, when the guy asked him why he responded instead of the dev. Dude's response was basically: "You are rude" and then he just kinkshamed. I called him out over his contradicting words and rather than a debate he started telling insults about how "I am a little hitler" lmao. Next when he gets called out. He decided to bring up a more debatable topic: trans. The thing is right until that moment no one said anything about trans. Futa are a fictional gender. Not the same as trans. Personally, I am on a neutral ground regarding trans irl. However, this right here was just an attempt by him to shift the conversation to a more political one so he could try to save face because it was a rather one-sided debate. Hey, you love femdom without futa. I was once like that too. No problem with that at all. People are into what they are into. What is problematic though is: talking shit about others' kinks. I mean just because a kink is not for you, doesn't mean you have to diss it which is what he is doing here. He might as well fit in with a lot of crowd from the maledom/vanilla fetish fans who diss people that are into femdom. Essentially, he's being a hypocrite that's trying to change the course of conversation to a more favourable one for him.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
LOL look it's a guy who plays a game with literal piss, scat and all kinds of extreme femdom calling someone else mentally ill. What a hypcrite.

Ah, wtf? Are you actually a fucking idiot? Where does trans come in all this? We were talking about futa which is doesn't exist in real life. It's a fantasy game and futa is a fictional gender. Trans and futa are totally different things and no one was even talking about trans. Looks like someone can't separate fiction from reality. Oh, do you still think Santa Claus is real?! Maybe that's why you think liking futa on male= identifying as a trans. If that's the case, grow up and learn to separate fiction from reality. My opinion though: It was a pathetic attempt to change the topic to a more debatable topic just to try to save face because clearly more people were agreeing with me than you. P.S.: nice photo of your reaction after seeing someone mention futa.

Look, if you've been following the start of this conversation. All someone asked if the ratio of futa on male could be increased. The dev makes futa on male optional so there shouldn't really be a problem for anyone. That's one of the best parts about this game and the dev. The question was for the dev and instead of the dev he replied quite dismissively. The dev rejected but did it so politely to a polite question which was fair. So, when the guy asked him why he responded instead of the dev. Dude's response was basically: "You are rude" and then he just kinkshamed. I called him out over his contradicting words and rather than a debate he started telling insults about how "I am a little hitler" lmao. Next when he gets called out. He decided to bring up a more debatable topic: trans. The thing is right until that moment no one said anything about trans. Futa are a fictional gender. Not the same as trans. Personally, I am on a neutral ground regarding trans irl. However, this right here was just an attempt by him to shift the conversation to a more political one so he could try to save face because it was a rather one-sided debate. Hey, you love femdom without futa. I was once like that too. No problem with that at all. People are into what they are into. What is problematic though is: talking shit about others' kinks. I mean just because a kink is not for you, doesn't mean you have to diss it which is what he is doing here. He might as well fit in with a lot of crowd from the maledom/vanilla fetish fans who diss people that are into femdom. Essentially, he's being a hypocrite that's trying to change the course of conversation to a more favourable one for him.
Nah, I wasn't following the conversation. I responded to what I read.
If that's how the convesation evolved then clearly he see's futa and trans as being one in the same, there's no other reason to bring up the subject in my mind if the conversation was originally about futa. Regardless if he was being rude or not, that doesn't change my opinions, because I commented with the intent of de-escalating the argument in the thread by appreciating both arguments and reminding people that compromise is possible because the content will be optional, so there's no sense in getting into a huff about it.

Reactions: Jccurtis

jaffboy151

Jan 21, 2021
Absolutely love this game so far, playing the Akme & Mei routes side by side, Akme is so brilliantly cruel, I love her & Mei was so sweet at the start but great to see her becoming more strict & cruel as time goes by.
Best scene for me so far:
The Akme Cuckolding scene, great to see content like this which is rare & also rare to be done so well, I hope you will have much more of this from Akme and later Mei as she gets more cruel.
Health teacher is so sexy, loving her so far..
I'm playing via android so thank you people for making this possible.
I do wish the devs other game second class was available for android as this game is great so far & I'd love to sample more of his work.

Reactions: lezard123

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I can't wait until the update to ditch Akame or Mei for Riley. She is by far the ebst girl IMO. Great sexy body, both dominant and caring and I hope her personality doesn't change when the MC choose her to be his Girlfriend. Love that girl.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I havenae played for a wee while, so this is mostly guesswork.

First is a question, is there only gonnae be 4 magic mistresses to choose from by the end of the game, Mei, Akane, Riley and Ms Johnson?

Here's the guesswork for the MAIN MISTRESS PERSONALITIES. (That i know of)

Mei, kind and loving, but becomes scary obsessed with the MC as time goes on, developing a Yandere personality as the path progresses.

Akane, a harsh rich bitch who loves to humiliate and lord it over her slave, and she just keeps getting worse and more brutal with her punishments as things progress.

Ms Johnson, a classic mature dominatrix who loves breaking boys down, and has fun with them even when seperated.

Riley, i have ZERO clue about her personality, but I'm guessing it involves helping her train, worshipping her athletic & muscular body and being her sweat rag afterwards?

Regardless I cannae wait to see whats coming in the future.

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Riley, i have ZERO clue about her personality, but I'm guessing it involves helping her train, worshipping her athletic & muscular body and being her sweat rag afterwards?
I think she is sweet and caring, without the Yandere personality of Me,i but very dominant, like Gentle Iris or Susan from Second Class.
She likes to physically dominate boys, and even more when they struggle. She seems to like either a strong guy, so she can have more fun when using her submission techniques, or a sissy guy to be her eye candy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotsman1989

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I think she is sweet and caring, without the Yandere personality of Me,i but very dominant, like Gentle Iris or Susan from Second Class.
She likes to physically dominate boys, and even more when they struggle. She seems to like either a strong guy, so she can have more fun when using her submission techniques, or a sissy guy to be her eye candy.
I know it's fantasy but women don't view sissy guys as "eye candy". Men are the visual creatures, not women. Your statement also reminded me of this feminst woman's opinion piece where she said she lost attraction to her boyfriend when he put on a dress. She was so confused and upset with herself for having that reaction and feeling that way, it was a good laugh.

Reactions: Devinebeast
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes