taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
A "Bad End" with the nurse is a great idea, but I noticed the MC mentions knowing about how unsuccessful boys can become 'toilet boys' and stuff. Maybe there could be another "Bad End" in which this happens to him?
Dont worry, that will definitely be one of the bad ends.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
She is going full Yandere, she will probably be worse than Akame and Kylie.
I think the only 2 girls that actually want any romance are Soft Iris and Susan (and maybe Lily), the rest seems to just want to use the MC for their sexual needs. At this stage, I think the "Bad End" might actually be the best if a good ending means ending with Akame or Mei.
She won't be that bad, so long as you don't make any dumb decisions.

I mean, that's basically what romance means in there world. Trust me, the bad ends will not be the best option.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got 3 questions, in the future update for when Ms Johnson get her full path on the go.

Could i start it without getting yandere Mei by ignoring her in the hall?

Same with Akame, would it be possible to not end up her new toy/slave on the first meeting with her in the cafeteria, if i start Ms Johnson's path?

And the same possibilities with Riley?

And an extra question, will there be a plus sized/chubby/curvy girl full path, or at least a few scenes with one? I love big girls.

Regardless of my questions, keep up the minted work Taco7.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I would certainly appreciate it if you did.
Honestly, I'm usually struggling to get the updates out on time, so it's hard to find the time to work on a walkthrough.

If you do end up doing it, and you have any questions, shoot me a message.
I'll look through the script and give you the link first so you can check.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Got 3 questions, in the future update for when Ms Johnson get her full path on the go.

Same with Akame, would it be possible to not end up her new toy/slave on the first meeting with her in the cafeteria, if i start Ms Johnson's path?

And an extra question, will there be a plus sized/chubby/curvy girl full path, or at least a few scenes with one? I love big girls.

It's isn't possible to avoid both Mei and Akame. If you ignore Mei in the corridor, Akame will force you to be her girlfriend.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017

You will be able to start Miss Johnson's or Riley's routes regardless of who you're currently dating. You will end up dating akame or Mei at the start of the game, and then in future releases you will be able to ask one of the other girls to "save" you from whoever you're dating. Akame for obvious reasons, and Mei for being to jealous.

There probably won't be a full route, because it's not popular enough. I'll try and throw a scene or two in the game though.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Will a few more full paths be added over time? That Emma lass looked pretty feckin cute.
Even if she doesn't get a full path, I had this headcannon in my head that Akama embarrassing like that in from of MC leads to her taking it out on the MC and that this could lead to being a running gag. Just my headcannon atm.

Reactions: lezard123

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
She won't be that bad, so long as you don't make any dumb decisions.

I mean, that's basically what romance means in there world. Trust me, the bad ends will not be the best option.
I for one love femdom and yandere's and to see Mei is both made my day ngl.
Given the world the MC lives in, assuming Mei is developing real romantic feelings for the MC, Mei is the best chance of a "happy ending" in the traditional sense. She shows concern for the MC's welbeing, improves your living conditions and has shown she is capable of defending the MC given her aptitude to magic. However if she is a yandere, then not reciprocating her feelings, not being loyal, and betraying her, will bring out the dangerous side of the yandere archetype and if other women try to "steal" you, she'll become more possessive to the MC, and aggressive to other women. I think she's a character who will have good or bad endings depending on yours choices and even the "choices" of other characters.

In short, I enjoy the yandere archtype, hope that's where Mei is going but I also understand it's not for everyone, so maybe there can be a girl who is more vanilla who will have a tamer happy/bad ending, such as Susan, she could also steal the MC from Akame. That would give the player an out if Akame is too intense for them as well.

Just my two cents.
Keep up the good work, I'm liking the game, it has potential.

Last edited:

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Is that model used in another game? They all come from the same places, so it's hard to avoid some amount of unintended overlap.
It appears in many games, but there is a game called "the way out", which I particularly like a lot, that for now its developer has it on hold, when it appeared in Slave High it was simply beautiful :love: , I liked that that model appeared, and I also love your game :D

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It appears in many games, but there is a game called "the way out", which I particularly like a lot, that for now its developer has it on hold, when it appeared in Slave High it was simply beautiful :love: , I liked that that model appeared, and I also love your game :D
What is "The Way Out" about? Can you post a link to it?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes