Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
great game love it but i have a question will we get to meat his mom ?
meet*

Also personally, I don't think so. Taco is on patreon and this narrative conveniently sidesteps a lot of issues with incest. I suspect if the mother ever did make an appearance, it would just be in the capacity of an ending or just a kinda quick pop in to be like "Oh, so you're that girl's toilet bitch now. Congratulations, you're not my problem anymore" or something like that.

That said, I am totally guessing, I could be 100% wrong

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
meet*

Also personally, I don't think so. Taco is on patreon and this narrative conveniently sidesteps a lot of issues with incest. I suspect if the mother ever did make an appearance, it would just be in the capacity of an ending or just a kinda quick pop in to be like "Oh, so you're that girl's toilet bitch now. Congratulations, you're not my problem anymore" or something like that.

That said, I am totally guessing, I could be 100% wrong
i really hope we get to MEET HER it will make things much more interesting

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
i really hope we get to MEET
Upon reflection, I shouldn't have corrected meat, since it could've been relevant. I mean he is literally a walking sack of meat to his mom, and who knows what really crazy spells they could get up to when tormenting guys. In fact, if you get reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally dark about it, you can kinda figure what the worse bits of the underworld would be like and how unfortunate it might for guys in those positions. But that's a fair bit darker than necessary for the game's scope

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hello Mr. Taco! Great Games man. I really like you renpy edition better than the RPGM in Second Class. I had a question- Will the choices have permanent effects? Like in the first choice you can either eat out the teacher or Principal. I really want both so are there choices that will allow to choose from ALL characters? I also want Riley and Nurse content too . Please say yes man.
Some of the choices will. Licking the teacher in day one will allow you to "Romance" her in later days.
That won't exclude you from the nurses or Riley's scenes though.

Well, it will exclude you from Riley's later dating scenes, but those won't be added for awhile and you'll still get normal scenes with her.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
great game love it but i have a question will we get to meat his mom ?
You will, but probably not for another couple of updates. You will be introducing her to whichever girl you are dating at the time, so it won't be until after you can formally start dating Riley or Miss Johnson.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You will, but probably not for another couple of updates. You will be introducing her to whichever girl you are dating at the time, so it won't be until after you can formally start dating Riley or Miss Johnson.
I always love when I'm wrong, cus its always for the best reasons ^_^ Also I didn't realize Miss Johnson was a legit long term love interest, that's awesome :O I thought she'd at most make your school days a pain, not that she'd actually want to keep you. Is Nurse long term as well?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I always love when I'm wrong, cus its always for the best reasons ^_^ Also I didn't realize Miss Johnson was a legit long term love interest, that's awesome :O I thought she'd at most make your school days a pain, not that she'd actually want to keep you. Is Nurse long term as well?
Miss Johnson actually asks you if you'd like to end up with her (of course I said yes!). Great job on the update taco!

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Miss Johnson actually asks you if you'd like to end up with her (of course I said yes!). Great job on the update taco!
she asks you to come stay at her house, that doesn't mean she's actually going to keep you. I thought she'd just wanna bang the hell out of him for a weekend and make him clean her house and stuff before tossing him back in his little classroom home.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Upon reflection, I shouldn't have corrected meat, since it could've been relevant. I mean he is literally a walking sack of meat to his mom, and who knows what really crazy spells they could get up to when tormenting guys. In fact, if you get reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally dark about it, you can kinda figure what the worse bits of the underworld would be like and how unfortunate it might for guys in those positions. But that's a fair bit darker than necessary for the game's scope
i see your point but i kind of like content darker then most people but even if we dont go there the game is still so much fun

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
NICE!!!

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Some of the choices will. Licking the teacher in day one will allow you to "Romance" her in later days.
That won't exclude you from the nurses or Riley's scenes though.

Well, it will exclude you from Riley's later dating scenes, but those won't be added for awhile and you'll still get normal scenes with her.
Thanks! Also, please make sure that Principal is also available and we won't have to choose between her or some chick.

By the way, I love that you respond to every comment even though we're freeloaders. If I ever become not broke then I'll become your patron fo sho! Love both games!

Reactions: Anonymous100
May 8, 2021
I must say ...the update I find mega cool . Alone the effort with the sound of the mistresses to make I found mega nice. Since I translate the whole thing in German, I would find it still mega if I could make the sound in German ;) But I must give a big praise and recognition for the work, what you do from your games is wircklich mega good. Thank you that you give so much effort for your games and I'm looking forward to new updates. I know it's worth the wait.

Greetings Playazclubmember

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
How do you get principal content? I haven't been able to decline either of the two main girls and haven't seen much that would let me interact with her in my recent playthroughs
So far the only interaction with the principal is in day one. You have to stay in your seat when your teacher catches you sleeping, then you'll get sent to her. She'll be showing up in day 5 though.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I must say ...the update I find mega cool . Alone the effort with the sound of the mistresses to make I found mega nice. Since I translate the whole thing in German, I would find it still mega if I could make the sound in German ;) But I must give a big praise and recognition for the work, what you do from your games is wircklich mega good. Thank you that you give so much effort for your games and I'm looking forward to new updates. I know it's worth the wait.

Greetings Playazclubmember
Thanks! I really love that there are people who like my game enough to translate it. Let me know when you finish translating the new update, And I'll add it to the main page.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Thanks! Also, please make sure that Principal is also available and we won't have to choose between her or some chick.

By the way, I love that you respond to every comment even though we're freeloaders. If I ever become not broke then I'll become your patron fo sho! Love both games!
She's not going to be a romance option, so you'll be able to get all of her scenes regardless of who you're dating.

It's no problem. I like talking to people who enjoy my game. I wish I got this level of engagement on itch.io.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes