Collection Video Slayed.Coom Collection [2023-12-21] [Slayeddotcoom/TheCoomSlayer]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Anyone can post some of his new tweets if he has any? Twitter kind of nuked itself and I don't have a twitter account.
he is currently doing a small side thing with cammy from streetfighter, using mocap by pixie willow as refference. as for The Kiriko animation theres only been like 2 or 3 new posts since the last update i posted above. I'll probably do another vid once there is more to show

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I thought his HDD/Computer got scuffed and it got wiped or am I thinking something else?
Nah, It was April 1st bs

I'm pretty sure Kiriko anim is still happening, he just got tired of it and switched on Cammy
I did not found any tweets that sez he deletes it completely, will see tho

Reactions: Bega81Froa

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I do not know if he is joking or not but here is the source.
Hm yes. Totally something a mentaly healthy person do. Reminds me of certain pajeet someone that got doxxed and stopped making new videos just few months earlier than this guy started making videos.

Oct 30, 2022
[Animation Release] Street Fighter: Cammy - Perfect K. Hoe "Cammy White? More like Cammy Blacked" Cammy bets her ass gaming and gets it blown tf out as a result.

Reactions: cityhunter80
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes