Collection Video Slayed.Coom Collection [2023-12-21] [Slayeddotcoom/TheCoomSlayer]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

DeltaMan344

May 13, 2022
S
wondering why ur video doesnt show up in firefox but does in chrome
See if anything's different if you use Firefox Developer edition. I remember using that for class, not entirely sure of the big differences.

At least, look up if that one supports h.265 or AV1.

jillvalentinesimp69

May 2, 2023
A longer version of the Jill animation is posted on his discord in the WIP section. If someone could post it that'd be great as I no longer have access.

jillvalentinesimp69

May 2, 2023
Uhh…no there isn’t? That thing is long gone dude
It's a WIP version that has the full voice acting and dialogue. Obviously the animation is really rough. It was maybe 2 minutes long at most. I stumbled across it in his Discord last month as I had a Patreon subscription for a month. You can find it pretty easily using the search function in the channel. He even mentions it's a "frankenstein" version of what would have been the full video. It's a shame because I thought it would have been really good. Nonetheless it was cool to see what could have been.

MakoTaco

Jul 29, 2018
How close were the sister 40k or rebecca animations in terms of poll numbers? Would've loved to see some quality 40k smut for once mainly because I don't believe any animator has done one so far.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes