Collection Video Slayed.Coom Collection [2023-12-21] [Slayeddotcoom/TheCoomSlayer]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

69YoMama69

Nov 1, 2019
did he say that on his patreon? I didn't see any mention of it there
I don't know if he said anything on his patreon but he posted all about the situation on his twitter. Here's a couple of the tweets that have most of the info about what happened

Reactions: claralover

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know if he said anything on his patreon but he posted all about the situation on his twitter. Here's a couple of the tweets that have most of the info about what happened

ah damn, wish he'd redo it then, that animation looked promising. Though I'd understand if he doesn't

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
He didn't abandon it. One of his drives failed and in the process of trying to get it fixed all of his data for the animations he was working on at the time got erased. Which included this jill animation and a samus one he was also working on.
Ah yes, the disk drive. For some reason it happens to every other animator. Especially those that are making a lot of money and can afford backup. Strange, how does that happen haha.

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Ah yes, the disk drive. For some reason it happens to every other animator. Especially those that are making a lot of money and can afford backup. Strange, how does that happen haha.
I used to edit videos for a living, and this same thing has happened to me TWICE. While I had backup of the RAW data, I lost everything I worked on and I had to start basically from scratch. Just saying.

Slayed.Coom

Apr 15, 2023
Also I saw in this thread some people were concerned about people reposting my stuff. It’s all good. I’ve been around long enough to know it’s pointless to try and keep anything behind a paywall. I just want to make good content for everyone.

I post everything I can on my Twitter but the Kiriko animation is gonna be too long to fit an no way in hell I’m giving twitter $8. You don’t need to pay to see my content, but I sincerely appreciate anyone that chooses to support me. You’re the only reason I can work on this as hard as I can. And even if you don’t I appreciate you sharing my stuff and advertising for me. Hope you all have a great day!

Aug 31, 2020
Also I saw in this thread some people were concerned about people reposting my stuff. It’s all good. I’ve been around long enough to know it’s pointless to try and keep anything behind a paywall. I just want to make good content for everyone.

I post everything I can on my Twitter but the Kiriko animation is gonna be too long to fit an no way in hell I’m giving twitter $8. You don’t need to pay to see my content, but I sincerely appreciate anyone that chooses to support me. You’re the only reason I can work on this as hard as I can. And even if you don’t I appreciate you sharing my stuff and advertising for me. Hope you all have a great day!
Damn, man...
Just like Gifdoozer's Thread, seeing you here makes me feel bad again as well, but...
Thanks a lot and Keep up the good work!
E87EEGKVcAI_Aqi.jpg

Slayed.Coom

Apr 15, 2023
What happened, six months ago I replied to one of his tweets and requested if he could do black widow, he said no bc of other projects, I said that’s fine keep up the good work. Over the six month period I dm him once in October seeing if he could do black widow then, no response, a couple days ago I dm him once again so with he finishes the current animation he could maybe/ think about doing something with her after. He said no and I said that I was just asking bc I’m tired of seeing ow girls all the time(not that I don’t like them just seeing them reused gets old) and then he puts the 5k commission price on me. I try and make a reasonable price for a commission which I would have done if it was 400 or 500$ but takes it to 6k and I ask do people actually pay that much and he said that they don’t ask him to make a free request for six months he then blocked me. I understand asking thee times for a request is a lot but I always asked after I gave u time to do multiple animations during the time frame and I’m sorry, I really enjoy your work and it reminds me similar to general butch and he never did a black widow animation before he stopped but that was bc there wasn’t a model back then. I hope we can come to a mutually agreement, maybe I can get unblocked and we can see if u can still do a black widow animation.
MANNNNN I AINT READING ALL THAT.

IM SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU…

OR

CONGRATULATIONS

71D9C09C-2395-4DF8-82DA-0714E9F68484.png

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Slayed, as a huge fan of your work and someone that doesn't have a stupid ass Twitter. Do you have a Patreon or something, if so what's your highest tier? My ass is dumb and rarely ever checks the first post of a thread anymore lmao

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: yutshu_chan

Saniee

Aug 21, 2017
Gotta applaud the persistency but goddamn, sheesh i'd just take any anim that was over 10-15s with how good the proportions look with his models and the situations he animates in general, those 2 lead me to not mind much about what characters they choose.

But that Kiriko work is lookin fire

Reactions: KoroG90
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes