Collection Video Slayed.Coom Collection [2023-12-21] [Slayeddotcoom/TheCoomSlayer]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes
Aug 31, 2020
He got out I think. Head to Kiwifarms, they have a thread dedicated towards him. Either he's out now or in some halfway home. The gist is, he went of the deep end, supposedly got into black tar heroin, ended up becoming homeless to boot. Apparently one of the reasons why he stopped post/drawing was because he sold his cintique to fund his drug habit(allegedly). Only one or two of his "Friends" gave a shit to get him some help. Such a shame, he had a lot of followers that paid I think.
Holy Fuck, wasn't expecting that! :oops:

bobby brexit

Oct 7, 2018
He got out I think. Head to Kiwifarms, they have a thread dedicated towards him. Either he's out now or in some halfway home. The gist is, he went of the deep end, supposedly got into black tar heroin, ended up becoming homeless to boot. Apparently one of the reasons why he stopped post/drawing was because he sold his cintique to fund his drug habit(allegedly). Only one or two of his "Friends" gave a shit to get him some help. Such a shame, he had a lot of followers that paid I think.
shad.gif

Aug 10, 2020
Wow, what a waste..

chb11

Formerly 'GulioCesare'
May 6, 2019
What's happend with coom? did his PC explode or something like that? is there any news about animation with Jill?

Last edited:

Cannex

Aug 20, 2022
Maybe it's just me but I feel kind of bad about how long he's been working on that Kiriko animation only for it be shared everywhere five minutes after it's released. I feel like they should be given a week or two of it not being leaked just for the effort they went through. Regardless, I'm still looking forward to it.

• Haha
Reactions: StickyJammedPotato

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
Maybe it's just me but I feel kind of bad about how long he's been working on that Kiriko animation only for it be shared everywhere five minutes after it's released. I feel like they should be given a week or two of it not being leaked just for the effort they went through. Regardless, I'm still looking forward to it.
u ok bro? he post all his animatios on twitter, nobody shared it...

Reactions: TheShipNeedsRockets

machinman

May 28, 2017
well, he was paid by his patrons to produce that, wasn't he ? people give him 4k every month for him to keep doing it... seriously, no reasons to feel bad.

Reactions: TheShipNeedsRockets

69YoMama69

Nov 1, 2019
I wonder if this author abandoned this video, anyway I made a simple gif from it
He didn't abandon it. One of his drives failed and in the process of trying to get it fixed all of his data for the animations he was working on at the time got erased. Which included this jill animation and a samus one he was also working on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mercat

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
He didn't abandon it. One of his drives failed and in the process of trying to get it fixed all of his data for the animations he was working on at the time got erased. Which included this jill animation and a samus one he was also working on.
did he say that on his patreon? I didn't see any mention of it there

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes