4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 21, 2021
you meet her along your journey , well , you summon her , but it happens as part of the story , i know there are missable scenes based on doing certain actions in certain days but recruiting her is one you cant miss so no worries there
Ah, I see. Thanks for answering of whether it was a transformation or not regardless, it's much appreciated. :) Now the only question is getting the delectable h-scenes of her and also her lovely preggo with demon/succubus baby. :3

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
I need a game that is to the point and filled with as much debauchery if not MORE than this game. If anyone has recommendations please let me know. (I prefer 2d games over 3d but I don't completely mind a 3d recommendation.)

Last edited:

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Holy shit, man. This game is... something. The Scenes are super fun, let's hope he can remake slice of venture 1.

IVOmen420

May 5, 2019
Hey, idk if anyone is still active in this thread, but im stuck at the part where you have to find the DVD in the Locker inside of the School. I cant click/interact with the Lockers upstairs and the Teacher isnt moving.

I hope anyone still sees this and is willing to help me <3

mattergamer

Nov 10, 2020
Hey, idk if anyone is still active in this thread, but im stuck at the part where you have to find the DVD in the Locker inside of the School. I cant click/interact with the Lockers upstairs and the Teacher isnt moving.

I hope anyone still sees this and is willing to help me <3
Check the lockers on the first floor. One of the lockers you bump into when first entering has the CD.

Edit: So there is a little more to this than I originally stated/thought. First you must interact with the three teacher desks and then you can interact with the lockers downstairs to find the DVD. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Tye89798

Feb 1, 2024
Im stuck at the part where Anaelle goes to the classroom, she just stayin front of the apartment, and fubuki asks if anaelle is just hunting

mattergamer

Nov 10, 2020
Im stuck at the part where Anaelle goes to the classroom, she just stayin front of the apartment, and fubuki asks if anaelle is just hunting
Walk into the gated school, go to Yayoi (kindergarden teacher), and then interact with Fubuki. Talk to Anaelle afterwards for a scene.

mattergamer

Nov 10, 2020
got back from marakoma for the second time and cant end the day. gone back and forth.
I think I know the day, but I might be wrong. You need to make sure you completed these:
SoV.PNG
I believe that is it, but if there is still something missing try the well down left of the house (I didn't test to see if you need that)
Edit: You also probably need to read the mail Misao sends you after you interact with the stall.

Edit 2: the above list is correct, but do note that you can only get the stall scene after interacting with the black haired girl in the homeless camp. You don't technically need to interact with the kindergarten teacher then, but it doesn't hurt :/

Last edited:

mattergamer

Nov 10, 2020
Here is an incomplete walkthrough that I made. It is missing the last 3 days (really 2).
Edit: Here is a complete walkthrough for the game and saves for each day to go along with it. Each save is labeled in the save/load menu, so it should be easy to get to the day you want.

To install saves, put the files in your "gameDirectory/www/save" folder.

Last edited:

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
I restarted the game and got past that before coming back here, not really sure if something broke or something. though im at the point i got the pass for the empty rooms to get all the coins. I cant enter the middle left door on the second floor and the guy who started this still says i need all the coins for a reward, so 19/20. I plan to replay at some point to try and get all the gallery stuff i missed somehow. i assume stuff can be missed by doing certain things? Walkthrough after i experience this myself once should be helpful

mattergamer

Nov 10, 2020
I restarted the game and got past that before coming back here, not really sure if something broke or something. though im at the point i got the pass for the empty rooms to get all the coins. I cant enter the middle left door on the second floor and the guy who started this still says i need all the coins for a reward, so 19/20. I plan to replay at some point to try and get all the gallery stuff i missed somehow. i assume stuff can be missed by doing certain things? Walkthrough after i experience this myself once should be helpful
For that one there is a blonde haired girl in the subway that you need to talk to before you can enter her apartment. You can only talk to her on the 10th day (29th March) so if you miss her you can't get her coin or the scene related to her.

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
For that one there is a blonde haired girl in the subway that you need to talk to before you can enter her apartment. You can only talk to her on the 10th day (29th March) so if you miss her you can't get her coin or the scene related to her.
I literally try to check every part of the game and talk to everyone multiple times probably lol. Guess i didnt check hard enough apparently then

Reactions: mattergamer

mattergamer

Nov 10, 2020
Does anyone else know what to do in this part? I'm lost wandering around the town
That is a tough one to help without the date. It appears that you might be on the 7th day (?) so you need to talk to Ohota in the homeless camp, Mari in the Drunk Panda bar, as well as Riki and Tetsu in the manga shop. If that wasn't the case, you can check my guide and see the latest date you have unlocked in the gallery to know what day you are on and what you need to do to go forward.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes