Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Reminds me, has there been any news with regards to the final "real" 1.0 of this?
Just being too...prude to login to Steam to see. xD

Anyways, info is welcome!

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Reminds me, has there been any news with regards to the final "real" 1.0 of this?
Just being too...prude to login to Steam to see. xD

Anyways, info is welcome!
I should be pushing a patch to the Steam build sometime this week, but the game is still pretty far from final. I have a bit over half the voice acting done, I've done a bunch of technical fixes for android+Steam Deck, prep code for translations, and some extra visual stuff like tinting character sprites to match dim backgrounds like the cave.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why was this game set to abandoned so quickly? Don't things usually require like 6 months of inactivity or something? I couldn't find anything from the dev saying it was abandoned.

ChestnutS

Jul 21, 2017
Why was this game set to abandoned so quickly? Don't things usually require like 6 months of inactivity or something? I couldn't find anything from the dev saying it was abandoned.
Last patch/update was 18 July on Steam v0.9.4, so game is not abandoned.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Sorry for the inconvinience mate, BaasB but the game does not seem abandoned and received a new update on steam according to some posts above.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Another update today. No clue what's in it. Dev isn't keeping changelogs?

edit: nvm the changelogs aren't on itch.io but instead on steam

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Yeah, you can see news updates and patch notes for the game at

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is it abandoned are is it still going looks like a good game. but then some good games die and were left with just what was not finished.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
so is it abandoned are is it still going looks like a good game. but then some good games die and were left with just what was not finished.
It is not abandoned, and I don't know why it was ever labelled as such. In fact, it is very near completion.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
basically the abandond tag was added because noone updated the game version for 6-8months any game that goes that long without a release version update gets flagged as abandond even if its just slow updates.

ChestnutS

Jul 21, 2017
basically the abandond tag was added because noone updated the game version for 6-8months any game that goes that long without a release version update gets flagged as abandond even if its just slow updates.
Updates came out regularly every month...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Guess noone shared/linked to a newer version than the one is in the OP (220220), and or didn't report a post wherein they talked about updates still being pushed out regularly? Or some such.

...Though I'm just playing devil's advocate here. :whistle:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i never seen that movie did not look intrasting to me lol the game does look good hope to see the updates come here lol.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes