Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Here's a MEGA folder with the launch version of the game (ver 1.0.8) for Win/Mac/Linux/Android and an "art pack" with PNGs of all the CGs and art assets.

Also here's a trailer video if you want:

Have fun, ya scurvy sea dawgs.

fappug

Nov 7, 2017
so the game for me is not launching, it immediately closes after i see the black screen
this an issue for anyone else?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Didn't try this out when it was first released here, since the Dev said it was an accident and not really in a shape they considered to be presentable. Kinda curious to check it out now tho, this isn't the type of VN I would expect a choice for the protagonists gender from. :D

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
so the game for me is not launching, it immediately closes after i see the black screen
this an issue for anyone else?
Your log file says "Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt'". Are you trying to run the game from a read-only folder on your system? Are the game files on an external storage drive with slow read/write speeds? You may want to try moving the game onto your system's main memory and see if that helps.

fappug

Nov 7, 2017
maybe i need to redownload it? i thought i got it to work today but i guess not, never seen rpy type games do that

also just letting you know i did bought a copy through itchio if your wondering where i got mine from

fappug

Nov 7, 2017
wait I'm looking at the file, looks likes there's no shader.txt file in the area its trying to read
is there suppose to be a txt file here called "shader.txt"? cause im not seeing it here, this is stright from the itchio download
1684641259780.png

fappug

Nov 7, 2017
never mind that is super fucking werid, i fixed i THINK?
i had to brute force it to work but smashing the exe
that's REALLY weird

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
anyone has the link to the game i tried to buy it on steam or ichio but here in germany it says the game is not avaiable in your country

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
how do i use the full save file? i tried putting it into app data folder for renpy and install directory, but the game doesn't recognize the save and gallery isn't updated

Reactions: prisoner416

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
It's kinda funny how the game starts with the Slime MC unambiguously raping and mind-corrupting all the girls in their harem, but after those first scenes the game plays out like the sweetest and sappiest love story I ever seen with the slime constantly flirting and making corny lines about how much they adore their girls and how they are great and unique for who they are.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes