Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Has anyone fixed the problem of it not launching on PC?
If the game won't launch for you, try some of the troubleshooting advice here:

If nothing works, I'd appreciate some info about your PC specs and/or your log file.

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Good read, definitly lacking in the interactivity department(like choosing sex positions) though.

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
What a weird mix of rape and romance. I loved it though. I have played through it a few times and I enjoy it every time. Out of curiosity does anyone know of any games similar to this one? It was nice to play as a slime/tentacle protag in a game with actual story and what not.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Why do we need this pack mark thingy to make them ours.... when supposedly our slime substance does that anyway when they get fucked/covered by it? Once they get slimed, their pretty much bounded to it.

That being said I was looking forward to playing this slime monster, but so far its just been use tentacles in sex, and thats it....... Does it get more interesting in this ? Is there other slime abilities at our disposal ? Like half engulfing them during sex, or slipping under doors. turning into a puddle and reforming ?

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There are things about this game i just don't get. There's a pretty regular flag check for an 'nvl_kind' that's seemingly never used. Weird but ok, maybe there's a game+ version and that's what it's checking or maybe it's cut content. Anyway, moving on. The MC is a freaking tentacle monster but every fuck is just a single tentacle doing vaginal, no anal, no oral, a bit of light licking in one scene but that's it. The whole appeal of a tentacle/slime monster is the whole fucking all orifices at once, the art even often has a second tentacle hovering over the anus in many scenes but it's never used, just hangs there, primed, but unused. Why? Lastly, what the whole deal with the brand when the girls are already hopelessly addicted by the time it get's placed on them? Seems entirely redundant.

Also, the game always has an error when it first boots for me, something about 'nonetype' and 'str' in the screens.rpy file which i cannot find to analyse. I just ignore it and hit start/load to get into my save but it's a pretty bad bug that has apparently been around since the original release or somewhere close to it.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
You know, this game was better than what I was expecting.
It was a lot more romantic and had alright preg stuff (was expecting other stuff since it was a tentacle monster, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was not).

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
Disappointed. Great art, decent voice acting, but... seriously, all those tentacles and no oral at all? Not a small bit of anal or even a titjob? What is even the point of having tentacles if you don't use them?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Slimy Sextet [v1.0.8] [Belgerum] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Got some problems with building a pc version so I build Linux and Mac, I only know that the Win version works.

Win [293 MB]
- - -

Linux [283 MB]
- - -

Mac [299 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

biohazardinc

Feb 10, 2018
Great VAing, cute characters, and fun story! Doesn't look like the dev has any other female MC games? Hopefully that changes in the future.

simonlins

Nov 20, 2022
小型更新 / 更新註記
發表時間
6月13日 週四

• Updated Ren'Py engine to version 8.2.2
  • Updated image caching limits to take advantage of higher minimum specs and use more RAM when available for improved image prediction, especially in the game's CG gallery. As a result, the game should perform better when loading large images and respond to some player actions faster.
  • Reworked the time display in the save/load UI to better fit regional time-telling formats for each language. (adding the year, alternating 12-hour and 24-hour times, re-ordering elements, etc.)
  • Updated some UI text to improve the text-to-speech accessibility mode. (English only)

Reactions: Zippix

iommi

Feb 17, 2020
GOFILE for Windows "This folder was not found."
I usually used Gofile because their speed is suitable for me, can you update for this link?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
GOFILE for Windows "This folder was not found."
I usually used Gofile because their speed is suitable for me, can you update for this link?
I mean sure, fine, but...why not use the Workupload or the Mega link in the meantime? Just tested with Workupload, and it completed in under 3 minutes. Pretty sure Mega would finish similarly fast.
Just saying.

iommi

Feb 17, 2020
I mean sure, fine, but...why not use the Workupload or the Mega link in the meantime? Just tested with Workupload, and it completed in under 3 minutes. Pretty sure Mega would finish similarly fast.
Just saying.
I'm sorry before. I don't know what happen with Mega or Workupload on my pc, or my country. Their speed download always 1-15kbps even when i used vpn or not. Gofile is more stable for me, or Pixeldrain.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes