ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
Its odd because no one else reported any errors and that includes the few months that investors had it. To be sure, you started a brand new game right? As it says in the changelog notes?
unfortunately i cant get that far it refuses to open without severe texture errors that break the main menu, so when i open it using my renpy copy as usually fixes all those texture errors it instantly crashes as it is opening

the previous version worked well so i assume you compiled this using a far more unstable renpy version causing weird and random compatibility issues,

edit i solved it it is a stupid renpy error the fix is easy, it just tries to run both renderers at once on specific systems and yeah that doesnt work you have to pick one and the texture glitches stop

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
unfortunately i cant get that far it refuses to open without severe texture errors that break the main menu, so when i open it using my renpy copy as usually fixes all those texture errors it instantly crashes as it is opening

the previous version worked well so i assume you compiled this using a far more unstable renpy version causing weird and random compatibility issues,

edit i solved it it is a stupid renpy error the fix is easy, it just tries to run both renderers at once on specific systems and yeah that doesnt work you have to pick one and the texture glitches stop
I have absolutely no idea what that means, but glad that you sorted it out!

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Someone made it work on joiplay? It was some versions ago, even compressed but not anymore.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
hey man can you add pixeldrain on the download links the other ones are too slow for 3.7gb
The one that says "All" is mine, it's a link to my MEGA folder so I don't have to go to the trouble of changing the link every time I update the game. The rest of all downloads were made by a moderator. And, as far as a compressed version, that's something that someone on here does and it is not an official thing I do. Sorry, folks! I produce a huge amount of content for the community though! lol

1inchzzzzzz

Sep 22, 2020
The one that says "All" is mine, it's a link to my MEGA folder so I don't have to go to the trouble of changing the link every time I update the game. The rest of all downloads were made by a moderator. And, as far as a compressed version, that's something that someone on here does and it is not an official thing I do. Sorry, folks! I produce a huge amount of content for the community though! lol
Oh alright thanks for the quick reply though

Reactions: The Anax

Mooses

Sep 30, 2017

Could you tell me how you fixed it? I get the exact same errors when trying to run it through joiplay and im hoping the same fix you did might make it work through joiplay aswell.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Could you tell me how you fixed it? I get the exact same errors when trying to run it through joiplay and im hoping the same fix you did might make it work through joiplay aswell.
They might have downloaded the file a fan made for joiplay back in 0.2.0. It is pinned I'm the announcement channel and general channel on my Discord.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Also, I looked into the code to see what changed that would make the improved corruption speed option change incompatible, and it's weird there wasn't anything. There were hardly any changes to the engine code at all, and nothing that would interfere with the different way of doing it.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Also, I looked into the code to see what changed that would make the improved corruption speed option change incompatible, and it's weird there wasn't anything. There were hardly any changes to the engine code at all, and nothing that would interfere with the different way of doing it.
Yeah, I don't know anything at all on the programming side, so, I just go by whatever the fan says.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Chieko won the last poll so I shall begin work on her very soon!
Thank you for the info, if I remember correctly she's the protagonist of Cereborg, right? Still need to read it, can't wait, I just finished Giggle Night and I liked how you jeep the balance between the funny parts and the more serious ones.:giggle:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you for the info, if I remember correctly she's the protagonist of Cereborg, right? Still need to read it, can't wait, I just finished Giggle Night and I liked how you jeep the balance between the funny parts and the more serious ones.:giggle:
Yes, she is one of the three protagonists in C:I. Glad that you are enjoying the Anaxverse!

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes, she is one of the three protagonists in C:I. Glad that you are enjoying the Anaxverse!
Oh yes I love it thank you for sharing it, I really wish I could help you since for now I can't, but I hope to re-start working soon and I will for sure you deserve it. :)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks! Feel free to use that or anyone else can too that wants to.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
The renders themselves are great, but there is a lot of things. I am mid playthrough still and will add more stuff later

• Lack of choice is pretty big, as there is nothing to shape, their relationships, the changes themselves, interactions
  • Background characters are extremely background, no way to interact with them (again choices)
  • Lack of overarching story, akabur games and paprika trainer are great examples of overarching stories
  • Some renders don't include pregnant girls
  • Fights are just throwing things until they work. No real way to learn and interact, like unlocking new types of breeds/enemies, instead of them being nlocked right awa
  • no way to see your current numbers of breeds is a bit annoying, especially in the beginning you have to go throuh fights and then come back and search through your catalog of breeds
  • No specific favorites of enemies by girls
  • Conversion status is pretty useless, unless specific notations of where next level begins is added it's just repeating scenes until it's levelled up
  • The whole progress chamber is a great in itself
  • Cycle of game is same, get new level up, cycle through new events, then skip through until next level is reached
  • Girls having backstories is a bit weird at least to me as I managed to play only through slugs and bugs and the rest weren't my cup of tea
That's kinda first things that come to mind

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes