Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dylan741 - I am glad to have a new fan! This is a stand alone video game and is totally non-canonical. It is based on my Anaxverse lore, but one does not need to have read all the novels to enjoy it. However, more knowledge of the lore would of course make the corruption probably hold greater weight. Thank you!
Thanks to you for your kind reply and for your work, I'm glad I found it and I will surely enjoy the other novels and the game. ^_^

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I'm assuming you don't hang out in my discord or anything but, I still think I've maybe on track with that Christmas / new years like I told you before. At least I'm hoping so! My other computer died, and then I bought a brand new computer, and it died lol and I'm waiting on a hard drive to come today and then hopefully that will be installed.

However, even with all these setbacks, when I did have the working computer I was working so hard that I managed to almost catch back up. So I'm still hopeful for a Christmas / new year's release.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Waitting for update?????
Getting very close, I am writing everything now so if not today, then tomorrow, I can send this to the programmer. When I write everything I write it in the actual python code, and then he just tells it where to look so now so that it finds all the scripts I write. So I don't think it'll take too long, although I'm adding a bad end to menu so hopefully that will be easy for him, and I want to do a back button on the memory chamber. I also don't think that'll be too hard for him. So we're really close to a release.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
No, there won't be heading out of the hive or anything, basically all systems are now in, and then, I'll add all the women over the next couple of years, and then on final release, I'll seal it off where one can only send each woman to a chamber once per turn instead of as much as you want. After that, onward to another project!
Once per turn would make the game take an eternity to play through.
Also, which units can infect the enemy? Are the chances just extremely low for units such as the biter? The description for the biter says 10% chance but the game plays as if it's much much lower. It feels like there is no point in using any other unit than the bugged.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Once per turn would make the game take an eternity to play through.
Also, which units can infect the enemy? Are the chances just extremely low for units such as the biter? The description for the biter says 10% chance but the game plays as if it's much much lower. It feels like there is no point in using any other unit than the bugged.
There is a slider bar available, so that if anyone should happen to feel that it takes an eternity, you players have the ability to change the amount of conversion. Thus, it's up to you how long it takes, but that was the original plan and will be how the final version works. You send 8 women a day to 8 chambers of your choice and then fight.

I tried looking at the 10% chance thing that you mention on the biter, but I cannot seem to find it. Not sure, but bugged is a good idea to:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
언제 업데이트되나요?
I do not have an exact date, however, the programmer has all my content now. I'd suspect it to get back to me any day now. You can keep up with my progress most easily in Discord, though. But, the moment I get it back and test it, I'll release it to my investors and here I will post the Absinthe release that they have had.

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
I keep getting the same scenes over and over? Is that supposed to happen? Is there no more content? Am I dumb?

Edit: It turns out I was stupid. I have another question; at the moment, are Eve and Justine the only characters that can be converted?

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I keep getting the same scenes over and over? Is that supposed to happen? Is there no more content? Am I dumb?

Edit: It turns out I was stupid. I have another question; at the moment, are Eve and Justine the only characters that can be converted?
Yes, however very soon I don't have an exact date, Abby from my Desideratum game will be added to the public release.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The poll is CLOSED after two weeks, 188 investors voted and Chieko is going to be the next woman on SB:C! I shall begin work on her release around mid-February! To those who voted for her- grats! To the others- they will all eventually be in there! Thanks for your support and votes!
Poll 5 Results.jpg

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes