Mickeysofine

Nov 17, 2017
Well part of the "game" of it is to learn those things. However, you need not play the battle phase, you can actually select to skip it. In the final release I shall give out a free strategy guide, for those that want to play the Battles but also semi cheat.
Fair enough.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
The game is great, but i guess i'm fucked i've almost converted Justine and Eve but i think i didn't make enough childs/soldiers i'm assaulted by too powerful humans and i end up loosing (i don't think i'll have the strength to start again :()

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The game is great, but i guess i'm fucked i've almost converted Justine and Eve but i think i didn't make enough childs/soldiers i'm assaulted by too powerful humans and i end up loosing (i don't think i'll have the strength to start again :()
Sounds like it, when you play the next update, on the first day, just turn off the Battle Phase, so you can focus on the trainer part of the game. Enough people tested the Battle Phase in v0.1.1 so it is already known to be working.

Reactions: Smiruk

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, I highly recommend joining my Discord as I am active there every day and engage with fans constantly. I also show off a lot in the Spoilers channel, in fact, a lot of the fans there already know all about Rose's future novel and have even seen what she is destined to become! If you cannot or do not use Discord, I understand. But, for any fans that happen by this thread, come on into Discord and hang out with me!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, I highly recommend joining my Discord as I am active there every day and engage with fans constantly. I also show off a lot in the Spoilers channel, in fact, a lot of the fans there already know all about Rose's future novel and have even seen what she is destined to become! If you cannot or do not use Discord, I understand. But, for any fans that happen by this thread, come on into Discord and hang out with me!
I don't like Discord and only use it for game downloads. Which reminds me, I still need to ask about getting access because apparently Subscribestar's automatic Discord integration is garbage. When I first linked it I got access but now when I log on Discord none of the game release channels are visible.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I don't believe it has one. You can find it on .
Yes, there was not much to it, as it was meant to be well long story but the redux version will be on here when I get to it. As far as that subscription not working please message me in discord and I'll see what is going on.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Yes, there was not much to it, as it was meant to be well long story but the redux version will be on here when I get to it. As far as that subscription not working please message me in discord and I'll see what is going on.
So in the next update of SCB it will be of Absinthe and Trixie????

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
My apologies on the late replies, but F95 has stopped notifying me of people posting in my threads for some reason. The next FREE PUBLIC release is Abby. The next INVESTOR ONLY release will be Trixie.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So this the Renpy version of Slugs and Bugs? Do you think I should read the novel first?
I'm asking because I don't understand if this is a conversion of the novel or is a game that coexist in the same universe and have more protagonist. :)
Anyway, best of luck for this project. :)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Dylan741 - I am glad to have a new fan! This is a stand alone video game and is totally non-canonical. It is based on my Anaxverse lore, but one does not need to have read all the novels to enjoy it. However, more knowledge of the lore would of course make the corruption probably hold greater weight. Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes