JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Do All of the interactive stories have Corruption in it, or just S&B Conversion?. Because I love where S&B Conversion's plot.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Do All of the interactive stories have Corruption in it, or just S&B Conversion?. Because I love where S&B Conversion's plot.
All of my work is based on corruption, but whereas SB:C here is more of a video game, most of my other projects are interactive novels- which is where all these characters come from. And yes, the novels are chalked full of corruptive goodness.

Reactions: cocomiel1

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My programmer said this:

He is free to set f_f_f to True if he wants to skip forward in time without using the per_phase slider and that maintaining a record of individual visits is rather important for several parts of the code and for maintaining backwards compatibility, so the change you were wanting is unfortunately a no go. Thank you though, for trying!
That doesn't make any sense. I didn't change it maintaining a record of individual visits at all, anyone can see that just by glancing at it. And what does 'backwards compatibility' even mean, each new version needs a new save anyway doesn't it?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
That doesn't make any sense. I didn't change it maintaining a record of individual visits at all, anyone can see that just by glancing at it. And what does 'backwards compatibility' even mean, each new version needs a new save anyway doesn't it?
I don't know, I stay out of all that programming stuff since it is over my head.

Edit - I do THINK, not 100% positive, but I think as of 0.3.0 all systems are in there now. Like, he made everything do what I want, and I think he broke things up so it is easier for me to just add a woman. But again, I have no idea. Don't shoot the messenger. lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know, I stay out of all that programming stuff since it is over my head.

Edit - I do THINK, not 100% positive, but I think as of 0.3.0 all systems are in there now. Like, he made everything do what I want, and I think he broke things up so it is easier for me to just add a woman. But again, I have no idea. Don't shoot the messenger. lol
I haven't seen 0.3 yet, my discord stopped showing the release channels again, it's easier to just wait for the public versions.

Reactions: The Anax

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
SBC: v 0.1.1 Release! PLEASE focus on the Battle Phase. Nothing was added for anything else (Justine's full content is still end of current content), but I need to know what needs balancing or is bugged- I think my investors helped us balance it out, but it'll still be good to get feedback. The Hybrid Units and Mimic is not yet implemented all other Units should be available!
For example, some of the converted units are to weak, it doesnt make sense to use them at all because they never survive any opponent and "buying time with cannonfodder" to regroup or other tactical stuff is not in the game (yet), so every unit should either stand a change to survive a single opponent or get the chance to convert one (infested, defiled, spored and similar could blow up when dying and deal a huge amount of damage/infection). An alternate way would be more work to implement, let the weak corrupted masses attack in groups or spawn them as shields for their direct masters. Btw, could you mark the units who can or cant convert enemy units in the champion selection screen? Its somehow embarrassing if the overmind dont remembers such a vital point in his creations ^^
There could also be some crossbreed/host/ride option for those who cant infect opponents (like guardians/killer/hybrids who host or carry an other infectious unit to be able to infect opponents).

Dunno how your random scripts work because im not a coder, but it doesnt make sense that the overmind with most of humanity converted and connected cant see the enemys attacking his hive until they replace their dead/converted teammates. It would also improve the tactical side of choosing champions if you know who they need to fight.
And a last improvement point for fighting...it would make sense if your creatures jump and rape enemys with less than 1% or single digit hp remaining, so they would not die useless but bring both, a converted unit and spawn.

Are hybrids and mimics still missing in 0.2.2 or is it just my bad luck for never getting one of those?

The text of eves blowjob scene in the harem dont fits her actions.

And a little suggestion/wish for the harem: Instead of a shared lesbian scene for both participants, make the active chara the dominant one so it makes sense to see these scenes from both sides.

Aside from those minor details it is a great game and i really enjoyed it so far.
Are there future plans to do more than just defending the hive? If there still is resistance, we need to go out, destroy the last standing bases and hunt the remaining humans down ^^

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
No, there won't be heading out of the hive or anything, basically all systems are now in, and then, I'll add all the women over the next couple of years, and then on final release, I'll seal it off where one can only send each woman to a chamber once per turn instead of as much as you want. After that, onward to another project!

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
Hello guys I need help how do I run this on joiplay...the time of games that have 2 exe 32 and another one.....anyway o tried adding both of them but it wouldn't launch it would just minmize and kick me out... İt happens with all games with 2 exe....I hope you can help thanks

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know what you mean by adding, but if you use a 64 bit system dont run the 32 bit exe and vice versa.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hello guys I need help how do I run this on joiplay...the time of games that have 2 exe 32 and another one.....anyway o tried adding both of them but it wouldn't launch it would just minmize and kick me out... İt happens with all games with 2 exe....I hope you can help thanks
Unfortunately, while I know of JoiPlay, I do not know much about it. However, there is a possible fix in my Discord that floats around if you are interested, but since I have nothing to do with it, I cannot substantiate it's reliability.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Just making sure all you investors see this wherever you haunt! Mwa ha ha ha! The poll is now open to decide who our next contestant is to become an infectulon! So if you are a $5 or up investor head to my Patreon and vote now! You have just under a week to decide!

Poll 4 No Results.jpg

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I bet on 2...followed by 5...third place is harder to guess, depends on the main kink of the fans, either the strict librarian or the black girl...personally i would prefer the shy girl over both.
Please share the complete results with us, not only the winner, okay? ^^

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
I played the Windows 0.2.2 Public compressed build that is linked in the description, but it looks like it is still bugged, stack traces errors are displayed as soon as the intro movie finishes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I played the Windows 0.2.2 Public compressed build that is linked in the description, but it looks like it is still bugged, stack traces errors are displayed as soon as the intro movie finishes
I don't have anything to do with those compression ones, but hopefully it gets sorted out for you. I think you'll enjoy SB:C when you can play it!

Mickeysofine

Nov 17, 2017
There definitely needs to be some sort of labelling system in the combat phase.
It's frustrating to memorise all the names of the units to determine what will be effective.
Maybe highlighting the effective units?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
There definitely needs to be some sort of labelling system in the combat phase.
It's frustrating to memorise all the names of the units to determine what will be effective.
Maybe highlighting the effective units?
Well part of the "game" of it is to learn those things. However, you need not play the battle phase, you can actually select to skip it. In the final release I shall give out a free strategy guide, for those that want to play the Battles but also semi cheat.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes