The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
El128b Yes, I do not know who you folks do the @ thing to ask for compressed versions, but feel free to tag them and ask them to if you desire.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
How the absolute fuck has this dev evaded me until now?
Likely due to some terrible holy creature from the Inner Light guarding you from my perverse powers. But, no longer, mwa ha ha ha! I admit, I too, and shocked. I have been doing all this about 8 years, run a YouTube channel, I try to promote myself a lot in the transformation, mind control, and corruption communities! But, I am glad you came across my dark work! As a new fan you have DAYS worth of content across all my projects to enjoy!

Proxy_Fool

Mar 11, 2018
Always a pleasant surprise to see this one updated. The addition of being able to control the rate of change is the best thing ever, actually makes the new save experience enjoyable. Beautiful Evelyn conversion, looking forward to the next.

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
ahh i mean only 2 girl in prison chamber can i get more girl in the chamber
If you look at the img folder you will know that there isn't more available at this time. I also was wandering about it till I've checked that folder

Last edited:

Inckognito

Oct 23, 2017
Hell yeah! Time for some degener... err... culture! culture gentlemen.

Btw, this shit is real, it's called a bigfin squid. bigfin.jpg
Just thought The Anax might enjoy nature at its best :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
ahh i mean only 2 girl in prison chamber can i get more girl in the chamber
Yes, as PB said, this was the Evelyn Release. The $5 and up investors have the Absinthe Release, and those same investors will be voting in the near future to decide who the next victim... I mean... female, shall be! Mwa ha ha ha!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for those bug reports, I will double check them after Halloween to make sure they were fixed in the Absinthe release.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes