cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
cocomiel1 - I am glad that you have enjoyed it! Yes, every update has been the entire full release of a woman's total conversion. I am not precisely sure of your second questions meaning, but if I am understanding you, then yes, the women do have different dialogue as they interact based on corruption. That is what I am finding to be quite time consuming is to write out dialogue for every possible combination of conversion between interacting characters.
thx! second thing was precisely that! i really like the concept and theres not much games like this out there. also the lovecraft references are great to the plot! keeping my eye on this game for sure! thx again for answering this fast :D

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
thx! second thing was precisely that! i really like the concept and theres not much games like this out there. also the lovecraft references are great to the plot! keeping my eye on this game for sure! thx again for answering this fast :D
Actually, I am not familiar with Lovecraft stories, but I do get compared sometimes to him. In truth, this game is based on all my virtual novels in which all these lovely ladies and infectulons appear in much greater detail. Thanks again for your interest!

• Love
Reactions: cocomiel1

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I got the corruption path but couldn't figure out the broken one? Is there a difference in how the characters look at all with the paths?
If you are looking at the art as a reference, the order is T1 - T5. So, she'll start normal, then broken, then mind controlled like in the VN I wrote, then infected, then mutating, and then final mutation.

Nov 12, 2019
If you are looking at the art as a reference, the order is T1 - T5. So, she'll start normal, then broken, then mind controlled like in the VN I wrote, then infected, then mutating, and then final mutation.
Oh that makes since than. I was referring to the memories and only had her corrupted side the ones on the right were blank. I thought it was like a alternative version instead of corruption.

Reactions: The Anax

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Mr. The Anax, could You be more specific about the date of future update?
Grateful for Your attention.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have good news, minions of darkness, the new SB:C update with Abby passed all my quality checks and has released to the $30 and up investors. So, it is trickling down meaning I can now tell you FOR SURE that the Evelyn update will go public in three weeks!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
No and no lol Eve releases to the public in just under a week from now.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
What is the change point of SB:C (v0.3.0)?
Hmm, well, if I had to give an estimation for when that version goes live, I supposed I'd estimate sometime around Christmas or New Years, since SB:C (v0.2.2) goes public in just over a day from now.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, it hits the $5 patrons tomorrow (which is why 0.2.2 will go FREE to the public).

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes