The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
In SB:C (v0.3.0), Eve and Absinthe
Corruption, doesn't it change?
Appearance parts.
Well, this is "conversion" but that is synonymous with corruption, but yes, like with Justine, the more you take the ladies to be converted, the higher their conversion will get, until you reach infection, and that will make them begin the mutation, until they finally hit full conversion into infectulons and get moved to the Harem Chamber.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
That is correct! She is currently available to my $5 and up investors and will come here as soon as the next woman (whomever the patrons vote for) shall be! Enjoy!

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
That is correct! She is currently available to my $5 and up investors and will come here as soon as the next woman (whomever the patrons vote for) shall be! Enjoy!
Sir, what do You think - who will be the next woman to convert (after Absinthe Van Gothen)?
I think it will be Trixie Goodwin.
Why?
Beauty... and likeness to Harley Quinn!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Not sure, personally, I like Janice Reeves, but hearing fans talking in Discord sometimes, I'd wager it will be Chieko Naru or Rose Riley.

Reactions: Randomplayer

Gregdon

Aug 18, 2020
I have a problem with android 11, I can't run game on it. I downloaded joiplay, but game just don't work. What I can do?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have a problem with android 11, I can't run game on it. I downloaded joiplay, but game just don't work. What I can do?
Unfortunately, I cannot say. It's always possible there was something updated in Joiplay or in Renpy that caused it not to work. I do not have much time to spend, but if you message me in Discord, I'll share some troubleshooting with you to try.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Unfortunately, I cannot say. It's always possible there was something updated in Joiplay or in Renpy that caused it not to work. I do not have much time to spend, but if you message me in Discord, I'll share some troubleshooting with you to try.
Note to the uploader - currently only the Mega link for PC leads to the PC version of the game. Gofile, Nopy and Uploadhaven links listed under PC lead to the Mac version instead. For the Mac links, only the Mega upload is correctly linked to the Mac download, Gofile and Nopy instead redirect to the PC versions.

Please fix the OP.

Edit: All fixed now

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Note to the uploader - currently only the Mega link for PC leads to the PC version of the game. Gofile, Nopy and Uploadhaven links listed under PC lead to the Mac version instead. For the Mac links, only the Mega upload is correctly linked to the Mac download, Gofile and Nopy instead redirect to the PC versions.

Please fix the OP.
The MEGA one was mine, those others were created by TheImage and I'll let them know. Thanks for the head's up!

Update: The Image says that they did fix them, so it should be ok now! Enjoy!

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so when i load the save from 1.1 and go to the progress chamber and other areas i'm getting these errors
Do I need to start a new game?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3206, in script
    call screen prisoneye
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3173, in execute
    screen prisoneye():
    screen prisoneye():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3183, in execute
    imagebutton: #Upper-left
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3183, in keywords
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3186, in <module>
    idle CharacterPhoto("Hexagons/MenuPrisonJustine" + ju.corruption_level() + ".png", height=216, width=216).photo
  File "game/script.rpy", line 631, in corruption_level
    tv = self.total_visits()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 580, in total_visits
    raise NotImplementedError(self.name)
NotImplementedError: None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3206, in script
    call screen prisoneye
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2983, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen prisoneye():
    screen prisoneye():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3183, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3183, in keywords
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3186, in <module>
    idle CharacterPhoto("Hexagons/MenuPrisonJustine" + ju.corruption_level() + ".png", height=216, width=216).photo
  File "game/script.rpy", line 631, in corruption_level
    tv = self.total_visits()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 580, in total_visits
    raise NotImplementedError(self.name)
NotImplementedError: None

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
SBC 0.2.2
Fri Oct 15 17:54:25 2021

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Spyderwraith - Yes, I tried to make that clear on the OP and in the changelog, but yes, a new game is required, and then one more on the next two releases, and THEN, I think the systems will all be in place and all other updates will be good (probably). In the interim, I added that conversion slider, so if you want to catch up Justine to your last save (instead of having her and Eve interacting as humans), then just crank it up and get Justine to wherever she was and then put it back down and do Evelyn.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Spyderwraith - Yes, I tried to make that clear on the OP and in the changelog, but yes, a new game is required, and then one more on the next two releases, and THEN, I think the systems will all be in place and all other updates will be good (probably). In the interim, I added that conversion slider, so if you want to catch up Justine to your last save (instead of having her and Eve interacting as humans), then just crank it up and get Justine to wherever she was and then put it back down and do Evelyn.
yeah missed that part lol, where exactly is this conversion slider? the only place i see a conversion bar is the progress page and it doesn't let me slide it.
The change log says "in the training phase" but i still see no conversion slider? perhaps i am simply blind?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, in the preferences menu slide the bar that specifically states "visits per phase". So, make it something like 1 and send Justine in and she will instantly convert up.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I have another inquiry I coverted Eve 2 times and it is now complete- but she's not fully converted
In your change log you state you added Eve's full content and conversion which indicates it should include all her conversion but it's now stuck on only the second one?
Do you mean to say you've included all of her conversion up to a certain level which is the second?

edit for clarification: the game shows that eve has hit her second conversion but then shes moved to the harem chamber as a fully converted. so i am not sure if this is by design or i may have messed up the sliders?

Edit two: i messed up the sliders- figured it out and did justine to full first before using eve- all is well again

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes