Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have a bug after breeding completerd infected justine and then she goives birth i get this error messege and after this in the harem chambers her symbol is grey so i cant do aynthign with her any more

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Yes, actually I ended up talking to them in my discord earlier today! We got it all settled, thank you!
i have a bug after breeding completerd infected justine and then she goives birth i get this error messege and after this in the harem chambers her symbol is grey so i cant do aynthign with her any more and will you maybe make it so that we cna use the prison chamber adn the stuff with a complet infected and transformed justine too?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
i have a bug after breeding completerd infected justine and then she goives birth i get this error messege and after this in the harem chambers her symbol is grey so i cant do aynthign with her any more and will you maybe make it so that we cna use the prison chamber adn the stuff with a complet infected and transformed justine too?
It's not a bug, when she's pregnant you can't do any more actions with her. Engage in combat to end your turn

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
It's not a bug, when she's pregnant you can't do any more actions with her. Engage in combat to end your turn
looks like you did not really read what i wrote i wrote "then she gives birth"meaning ater she gaved birth i cnat interact with her in the chambers anymore becuase her symbol is grey

t727

Jan 4, 2018
looks like you did not really read what i wrote i wrote "then she gives birth"meaning ater she gaved birth i cnat interact with her in the chambers anymore becuase her symbol is grey
Oh I'm terribly sorry.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I'll pass this along to the programmer, but no one else has reported it so it's an anomaly for now. When 2.2 goes public in a few weeks let me know if it's still happening.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I'll pass this along to the programmer, but no one else has reported it so it's an anomaly for now. When 2.2 goes public in a few weeks let me know if it's still happening.
ok thx i will and like i said wehn she is pregnant adn i end the day i get this error messege , i ignore it, she gives birth and then in the harem chambers her symbol is grey and i cant do anythign with her

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
ok thx i will and like i said wehn she is pregnant adn i end the day i get this error messege , i ignore it, she gives birth and then in the harem chambers her symbol is grey and i cant do anythign with her
You said that you get an error message- can you copy and paste it here or screenshot it and put it here please? That would definitely help him.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
You said that you get an error message- can you copy and paste it here or screenshot it and put it here please? That would definitely help him.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 17493, in script
$ what = ju.give_birth().replace("_", " ")
File "game/script.rpy", line 17493, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 671, in give_birth
if pl.difficulty == "easy":
File "game/char.rpy", line 177, in __getattr__
return super(BaseStatsObject, self).__getattr__(key)
AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 17493, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 17493, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 671, in give_birth
if pl.difficulty == "easy":
File "game/char.rpy", line 177, in __getattr__
return super(BaseStatsObject, self).__getattr__(key)
AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
SBC 0.1.0
Mon Aug 9 21:16:31 2021

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
And, I heard back from him. This was a bug that was fixed a couple of months ago as investors were testing, so it is fixed already in the Eve release (v0.2.2). Thanks for reporting it though! When that goes public in a few weeks, you should not experience the bug again.

Reactions: t727

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
And, I heard back from him. This was a bug that was fixed a couple of months ago as investors were testing, so it is fixed already in the Eve release (v0.2.2). Thanks for reporting it though! When that goes public in a few weeks, you should not experience the bug again.
ah i see Thx Mister Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
What? There is no delay on the next release or any others. Also, that post is public, so everyone can read it. Lol I was just letting everybody know that every release of SBC will require more dialogue and more renders, meaning that the amount of time will obviously continue to grow as each release is released.

The next release, which for the public here will be 0.2.2, The Evelyn Addams release, it's still on time, as soon as 0.3.0 reaches the $5 patrons. In other words the sky is not falling, and there will not be any delays.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
ey pretty intresting game. nice concept! wanted to ask something: every update will be dedicated to each girl? and so if is this way, will contain the entire corruption path of that girl?
another question would be if the girls will have encounters or if these are separated stories (i mean if the have encounters in advanced states of infestation/corruption).
thats it. thx in advance!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
cocomiel1 - I am glad that you have enjoyed it! Yes, every update has been the entire full release of a woman's total conversion. I am not precisely sure of your second questions meaning, but if I am understanding you, then yes, the women do have different dialogue as they interact based on corruption. That is what I am finding to be quite time consuming is to write out dialogue for every possible combination of conversion between interacting characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cocomiel1
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes