caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Slugs and Bugs: Conversion [Public v0.1.1] APK -

Reactions: B_Ouji

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I was approached by someone today that wanted me to make a 30 sec commercial for SB:C! It's very hard to crush that much content into 30 secs! Anyway, thought that I'd share it here, and fans, feel free to spread it around! Enjoy!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The new poll for SB:C to choose the next woman has begun! If you are a $5 or higher investor you have ONE WEEK to place your vote and decide the course of development! Everyone can find the women here to refresh your memory: but the poll itself will be viewable only by investors as their perk!

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
The new poll for SB:C to choose the next woman has begun! If you are a $5 or higher investor you have ONE WEEK to place your vote and decide the course of development! Everyone can find the women here to refresh your memory: but the poll itself will be viewable only by investors as their perk!
Has the newest character been put in yet? Or is it still just the one?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Has the newest character been put in yet? Or is it still just the one?
Evelyn won and is in the current investors only version which will trickle down to the $5 patrons a week from today. She'll stay there until the next girl reaches $5 and then I'll release that one FREE to the public as per usual. So my current ESTIMATE would be that you'll get the Evelyn content in 8 weeks or less.

Reactions: anubis1970

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Are you going to do a poll on substar as well?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Are you going to do a poll on substar as well?
I think I only have three or four people that are eligible to vote on subscribe star so I'm going to be using them in the event that there is a tie. Sometimes I wonder if I should have even started a subscribe star, patreon takes 5% of all my money but subscribe starttakes a whopping 20%, lol, still I guess it's best to be prepared.

Ultimately at this time there are far more than five votes that are pushing Abby into the lead.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think I only have three or four people that are eligible to vote on subscribe star so I'm going to be using them in the event that there is a tie. Sometimes I wonder if I should have even started a subscribe star, patreon takes 5% of all my money but subscribe starttakes a whopping 20%, lol, still I guess it's best to be prepared.

Ultimately at this time there are far more than five votes that are pushing Abby into the lead.
Yeah but Patreon might delete your entire account at any time. Only starting a SubStar after Patreon ban you is less than ideal.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
$5 & up Investors have SB:C Evelyn Update! It trickled down and now all my investors from $5 and up can access ALL of the Evelyn Addams content! Thank you for investing in my hard work and enjoy! Once the next lady reaches this point, this update will go FREE to the public! (Likely around two months from now)

* You will find the link in the "Investors All" Channel on Discord!

Reactions: B_Ouji

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
The Android app works at first. But after you close the Game the app you mention for Android users can't reopen it. I unistall the Ren'py plugin after and re-install it, all my progress was lost, and the same thing happens after i close the Game for the first time Again.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The $5 and higher investors have spoken! Absinthe Van Gothen wins by a huge margin. Unfortunately for her, she no longer is in possession of the Blood Suit from my D:BB project, so she cannot escape the Over-Master! What shall become of her now?

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
The $5 and higher investors have spoken! Absinthe Van Gothen wins by a huge margin. Unfortunately for her, she no longer is in possession of the Blood Suit from my D:BB project, so she cannot escape the Over-Master! What shall become of her now?

The Anax, when exactly the new update will be released?
My gratitude!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The Anax, when exactly the new update will be released?
My gratitude!
The Evelyn release (v0.2.2) will release here for FREE as soon as the patrons get the Absinthe release (v0.3.0) If it follows what it has been it will probably be about 6 weeks from now.

Edit: I meant nine weeks from that point. I had a brain fart. It will go live as soon as the $5 investors have 0.3.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes