The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Just a reminder I am doing Slugs and Bugs: Conversion Bad End Commissions! As with novels they are $250 and I reserve creative rights. So, if you want yours in the Chieko update, you have a couple of days to decide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: t727

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
i m sorry if asking somthing not new what about trixie update is still on the table
Yes, the Trixie update will go live as soon as the Chieko update is finished and releases to investors, so right now I keep saying May sometime, because I like to overshoot, it's possible it could be released this month. But I would lean more towards May sometime.

Reactions: t727 and anubis1970

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Slugs and Bugs: Conversion [v0.3.0 Public] [Anaximanes] – Compressed

higher quality than the below version
Win/Linux (Markets) v0.3.0 · · · (580.5 GiB :: 3.73 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/Linux v0.3.0 · · · (361.4 MiB :: 3.73 GiB)
Mac v0.3.0 · · · (327.2 MiB :: 3.96 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Slugs and Bugs: Conversion [v0.3.0 Public] [Anaximanes] – Compressed

higher quality than the below version
Win/Linux (Markets) v0.3.0 · · Pixeldrain · (580.5 GiB :: 3.73 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/Linux v0.3.0 · · Pixeldrain · (361.4 MiB :: 3.73 GiB)
Mac v0.3.0 · · Pixeldrain · (327.2 MiB :: 3.96 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Thanks and you'll be happy to know that as od the Chieko release (which my investors will have soon) and my novels will all be webp format now that Photoshop finally lets me work on and edit those. So, you probably won't have to do this again! Still, appreciate it and I am sure my other fans do too!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Trixie Goodwin Release (v 0.4.0) is now LIVE to the public! She is the protagonist from my Giggle Night Novel. Enjoy! And be advised that there is now a Bad Ends menu and I am commissioning Bad Ends for this game like I do on my novels for $250! The Chieko Naru Version (v 0.5.0) just hit my $30 and up tier last night and will now trickle down as the usual cycle. The Patreon Poll for the next woman will probably start early in June, so be sure to vote if you are a $5 or higher investor at the time and for now, everyone, enjoy Trixie!

PublicReleaseV0.4.0.png

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Ooo version 0.4 already. Haven't played this since there was only 1 girl to convert. Quick question as I have to restart anyway. Is it feasible to gradually work on the all the available girls at the same time or is it advisable to focus on fully corrupting 1 girl at a time (to birth units asap)?

Cheers

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Ooo version 0.4 already. Haven't played this since there was only 1 girl to convert. Quick question as I have to restart anyway. Is it feasible to gradually work on the all the available girls at the same time or is it advisable to focus on fully corrupting 1 girl at a time (to birth units asap)?

Cheers
It is possible to do them all at the same time, yes

Reactions: Tumai

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Anaximanes
I've played some games with tentacles but there was animation, I'm not a big fan of games with still images, no, games without animation are a thing of the past, nowadays most developers already know how much they suffered with criticism for having created games with images stops, and most of them now use animations... this makes the game more realistic.
This is just a comment, not a criticism please don't confuse this, there are people who love to read comics and others I'm not part of those who don't.
Success in your game.;)(y)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017

Cheers
There is a slider in preferences to change how fast they convert and honestly, it's totally up to you on the order that you do it. There's no right or wrong way. Now, in the final release it might make somewhat of a difference, but in these beta releases you're fine.

Reactions: Tumai

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I've played some games with tentacles but there was animation, I'm not a big fan of games with still images, no, games without animation are a thing of the past, nowadays most developers already know how much they suffered with criticism for having created games with images stops, and most of them now use animations... this makes the game more realistic.
This is just a comment, not a criticism please don't confuse this, there are people who love to read comics and others I'm not part of those who don't.
Success in your game.;)(y)
Quite alright! I am the exact opposite. I hate playing these adult games and seeing animations. It gives me weird uncanny valley vibes and slows down the flow of the story. So, I appreciate the advice, but I have no intention of ever adding animations to any of my work since I do not like them.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
There seems to be a bug when you 100% convert a character on day 1 and send them to the breeding chamber. This character stays greyed out for everything. You can't even visit them in the harem and they never give birth. This happened to Trixie

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
There seems to be a bug when you 100% convert a character on day 1 and send them to the breeding chamber. This character stays greyed out for everything. You can't even visit them in the harem and they never give birth
Good to know, thanks.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes