The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
There seems to be a bug when you 100% convert a character on day 1 and send them to the breeding chamber. This character stays greyed out for everything. You can't even visit them in the harem and they never give birth. This happened to Trixie
Actually after thinking about this, in the final version, since you can only send each woman to one room per day and then are forced to end the day, I think this bug will be unable to happen. In beta of course you can send them as many times as you want because I need to be bale to test faster and such, but still, thanks for the head's up- but I think it shall be rendered moot in the future.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Actually after thinking about this, in the final version, since you can only send each woman to one room per day and then are forced to end the day, I think this bug will be unable to happen. In beta of course you can send them as many times as you want because I need to be bale to test faster and such, but still, thanks for the head's up- but I think it shall be rendered moot in the future.
Technically there's another problem. Once you convert a character 100%, you can't produce units with them because they can't be selected in the prison chamber. This is extremely counter intuitive, given that the whole point of the game is to max the girl to produce the strongest units while having the strongest version of their buff

In my opinion, this game is already extremely grindy and repetitive in it's current state, even while holding down the skip button the whole time. The game shouldn't be about the mind numbing grind to convert a girl, it should be about the battles. If corruption progression remains the same pace, but you're limited to 1 chamber a day for each girl, it becomes far too slow for the reward you get.

Originally I thought that the game would allow each girl to enter one prison room per day. The goal was to pick the right room for faster conversion. I also thought that after visiting the room, you could use the breeding chamber to then produce 1 unit to be used for the next day. After getting the bug (which I didn't realize was a bug in the beginning), I thought producing units took too long. Perhaps it was about progressing a character's corruption to produce units at a faster rate, all the while unlocking the character's "gallery", since every character has a scene for each chamber. But then you can't produce units while fully corrupted.

The game is basically rock, paper, scissors. It's all about having the right units to counter the enemy units.
Girls give passive buffs to certain units. However it's a massive pain to look up the names of your own units and that go with the portrait. It would really help if each hex also displayed the unit's name. Also, when fighting the enemy, not knowing what unit you're facing is very stupid. You wind up needing to load up a save, just to look up what enemy you're fighting to then be able to pick the right counter unit.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
rainwake Thank you for the feedback. There is a slider bar in the preferences menu to change the speed at which they convert if it feels too grinding. Otherwise, the game is what it is and just might not be for you, but thanks again!

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
rainwake Thank you for the feedback. There is a slider bar in the preferences menu to change the speed at which they convert if it feels too grinding. Otherwise, the game is what it is and just might not be for you, but thanks again!
Do you mean "Visits per Phase"? I wasn't sure what that meant so I didn't touch it. The bracketed phrase (Don't Change unless you're trying to find the best animation time) after it made it seem like I shouldn't touch it.

If you can change the parameter's name to "Grind", I think it would be more intuitive.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Lol I don't think changing it to grind would make sense, but thanks again.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Version 0.4.0 of the fix for the visits slider, fix so changing the slider only affects the effect new scenes have rather than instantly pushing a girl to T5.

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Amazing game, I see tons of potential! Gonna throw you some bucks on Patreon - it it's well worth it! My only notes so far would be that I'd like to see a little more unique dialogue in some of the corruption phases, which I'm sure can be tough to manage with such a large cast, but it would be nice. But all in all, it's a super-solid trainer, especially since I read up the thread how the mechanics will work when it's done. Good stuff.

Reactions: Tumai

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.4.0:
Given that a new game is required each time, I think it's very important to make sure to keep the compiled rpyc files from the previous version; deleting those means that the game loses track of which lines of dialogue we've seen, so we can't easily skip the things we've seen in favour of those we haven't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is there supposed to be a time/turn limit as to when we have to fight the humans/end a day? So far I've just been circulating each girl around, getting them corrupted w/o any pressure to send anyone to the breeding chamber to build units at all.

Seems kind of odd. Like playing a strategy game where you can potter around your base "forever," not produce any thing and not get zerged at some point.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Amazing game, I see tons of potential! Gonna throw you some bucks on Patreon - it it's well worth it! My only notes so far would be that I'd like to see a little more unique dialogue in some of the corruption phases, which I'm sure can be tough to manage with such a large cast, but it would be nice. But all in all, it's a super-solid trainer, especially since I read up the thread how the mechanics will work when it's done. Good stuff.
Thank you! In the final release a fan and I are going back through the entire game and will be rewriting it all to make dialogue a little more varied but for now I am focused more on getting the art and women in.

Reactions: Tumai and Mr. Goner

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Master of Puppets I did not know there was a need for a new game again this time, so I'll let my programmer fan know about that file, thank you! And thank you for the typos and bugs. I am going to look into them, though I know a few of these are fixed in Chieko's release, I know not ALL of them are.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I take it there is a set transformation for each girl or can we choose in what we transform them in?
It's set since it's thousands of renders I've made with custom skins I built, it would take way too long for me to make different options.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Is there supposed to be a time/turn limit as to when we have to fight the humans/end a day? So far I've just been circulating each girl around, getting them corrupted w/o any pressure to send anyone to the breeding chamber to build units at all.

Seems kind of odd. Like playing a strategy game where you can potter around your base "forever," not produce any thing and not get zerged at some point.
It's a beta right now, so it's more about testing the women dialogues and scenes of the trainer phase (we had a huge testing of the battle phase long ago) so this makes it faster and easier. In the final release, one will only be able to send each woman to one chamber pet turn/day so for those that choose to include battle phase, they will have to decide between breeding units or converting women.

Reactions: Tumai

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Rheavon - I read through your rating you gave the game, so I wanted to address things you said since I like to do that! lol

As always I like hearing and getting feedback and chatting with fans! Obviously, even with an average score, you liked my game enough to spend the time to write all that up and rate it, so I feel I should spend the time to thank you and respond! Thanks again!

Reactions: Rheavon

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
rainwake - The programmer fan that helps me with this game said this in regards to your saves:

From those saves, it appears they didn't wait long enough for Trixie to give birth as her gestation time was 11 days. There was no bug. They just didn't wait long enough, which is ironic because the game literally prints the time remaining every day.

Just wanted to give you a head's up!

Last edited:

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
My first paly through. so maybe I missed something. I worked some on corrupting Trixie then sent her to beeding chamber anad shje never had anything and has remained greyed out since. she was not even cprrupted to the first break- if that is useful info.
how do I get her back?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
My first paly through. so maybe I missed something. I worked some on corrupting Trixie then sent her to beeding chamber anad shje never had anything and has remained greyed out since. she was not even cprrupted to the first break- if that is useful info.
how do I get her back?
It's likely you bred her with a heavy or powerful unit meaning that she has a high gestation time. If you look on the upper left side of the screen when you end your day, it will tell you how many days need to pass before she births the unit. Weak units are fast to produce, and the wait time grows longer as the unit's power grows.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
rainwake - The programmer fan that helps me with this game said this in regards to your saves:

From those saves, it appears they didn't wait long enough for Trixie to give birth as her gestation time was 11 days. There was no bug. They just didn't wait long enough, which is ironic because the game literally prints the time remaining every day.

Just wanted to give you a head's up!
Perhaps I didn't see it for Trixie, but I did see the pop-up for other characters on a separate attempt. I don't recall seeing a new pop-up everyday telling me how many days are left for each character. I think the real issue here is that gestation period is not part of the UI so players can't check it. If they miss the pop-up because they are not expecting it, they might not ever see it

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes