The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Dylan741 I did get a lot of the different reports with screenshots, as far as I am aware all of the positioning has been fixed in the new Chieko released it is currently making the rounds with my investors. When the next version is done, and this new version goes free to you folks, I believe all of the positioning will be correct.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dylan741 I did get a lot of the different reports with screenshots, as far as I am aware all of the positioning has been fixed in the new Chieko released it is currently making the rounds with my investors. When the next version is done, and this new version goes free to you folks, I believe all of the positioning will be correct.
Thank you so much for the answer Anax, I enjoyed the game nonetheless and I can't thank you enough for giving us the possibility to play.
I can't wait to see her too, the screenshots you showed are already very promising, and I'm sure it will be a great pleasure to see what you planned for her. :)

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
If I knew how, I would do a mod which would look something like this
View attachment 1817846
The strong/weak against is defined in the combat script file.
But I have no idea how to alter scenes (as of yet)
1652983845545.png
Forgot to mention that after your post yesterday, I went ahead and made the new borders, but as of this Chieko it will now have Red for weak units, Green for strong units, and the usual for anything else. So you can easily tell what is strongest that you have (if you have any). Will contemplate your other mods as well. This is why I like feedback.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Red for weak units, Green for strong units, and the usual for anything else. So you can easily tell what is strongest that you have (if you have any). Will contemplate your other mods as well. This is why I like feedback.
Awesome! (y)

Michael072304

May 24, 2022
I'm loving this game so far, and I've played it several times. Mostly just testing out different combinations with different conversion levels, and I have a small suggestion that might make the game a bit more fun. I think that there should be an option in the preferences menu that allows you to change whether or not you want to go to battle. On the first day: "Always (fight every day, can be changed at any time through the preferences menu)", or "Never (don't ever fight, can be changed at any time through the preferences menu)". In the preferences menu: "Fight every day: Enable/Disable". Thank you in advance.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I appreciate suggestion, but to let them choose to fight or not fight kind of ruins the entire point of the battle phase altogether.

lordhoth12

Aug 31, 2021
Hey what's the best way to convert Evelyn? I'm trying just about everything but I can't tell what's working best. Great game, by the way.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hey what's the best way to convert Evelyn? I'm trying just about everything but I can't tell what's working best. Great game, by the way.
Thank you, glad that you are enjoying it! While some women have particular rooms that affect them more (due to character fetishes mentioned in the novels), Evelyn has no particular chamber. She is equally effected by all of the chambers (+0 on Breeding Chamber though).

Reactions: lordhoth12

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I hate playing these adult games and seeing animations. It gives me weird uncanny valley vibes and slows down the flow of the story. [snip] I have no intention of ever adding animations to any of my work since I do not like them.
Well it depends on what one counts as animation I suppose. There were a few looped frames in the Torture Chamber (expanding adomen and such) and I thought it was the better for it.

For this game in particular, transformation anims (werewolf movie style) for when a girl changes corruption tier might look pretty cool but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I think they are talking about me rendering a video as opposed to making some PNGs in a certain order, kind of like the occasional GIF files in my novel. I think they mean more of an animated video like I am starting to see in more games these days, but they only serve to pull me out of the fantasy entirely. As you've seen in my novels, I occasionally will do transformations that cover several changes over time, but, it seems not time (cost in my case) effective. Though, as I always say, it's something I would gladly do, if only I had infinite time on Earth! lol

Reactions: Dylan741 and Tumai

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
This has potential, but the phases of corruption need to be controlled better. It is too easy to skip stages of corruption and just end up with a fully corrupted prisoner without seeing the intermediate phases. There should only be one stage of corruption at most allowed per turn.

These are the main ones. Here are some more general suggestions:

1. You might want to add a note that you can still use fully converted female prisoners for creating new monsters, once a female prisoner has been fully converted.

2. There should be an option to alter the chance of a defeated enemy being converted. I, and I'm sure others as well, would like the option to make it 100%, similar to zombie movies and other such horror stories that this game is clearly based on. There is a mod to make it 100%, but that is per attack, and I'm wondering if there could be an option for only defeated enemies to be converted afterwards.

3. It would be useful to be able to know in advance who is attacking, in order to strategize better.

4. It might help the game to have the option to directly sexually interact with the female prisoners at earlier stages of corruption, rather than just the final stage. It would help add to the sense of story progression, as well as being interesting in their own right.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
This has potential, but the phases of corruption need to be controlled better. It is too easy to skip stages of corruption and just end up with a fully corrupted prisoner without seeing the intermediate phases. There should only be one stage of corruption at most allowed per turn.
This is still a "test" build of the game. The dev has stated multiple times that, in the completed game, you will only be able to send each girl to one location per day, so it will take much longer to corrupt the girls.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
MrHatIsHere - Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate that you took time to play my game and I thought I would take a moment to address your thoughts. It looks like Muschi beat me to it, but in regards to winding up with a fully converted woman all at once, that *should* only happen in this testing version to make things easier in regards to testing. In the actual game, you can send each one to one task every day and then their portraits will gray out until you end your turn and either battle in the battle phase (if you chose to do fights) or otherwise, for those that only want to play the trainer phase, it will return and you can then send them off again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks again for playing and taking time to express your thoughts!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Somehow i need a cheat to lower conversion...i cant get every scene for justine because her corruption already levels up in the breeding chambers...so i dont get all breeding scenes for t1.
I already tried to edit the savegame and set the ju > corruption_changed 1/0 variable to 0, but she still levels up the next day, so i guess i need to lower the corruption somehow, but i cant find the variable in the savegame.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Somehow i need a cheat to lower conversion...i cant get every scene for justine because her corruption already levels up in the breeding chambers...so i dont get all breeding scenes for t1.
I already tried to edit the savegame and set the ju > corruption_changed 1/0 variable to 0, but she still levels up the next day, so i guess i need to lower the corruption somehow, but i cant find the variable in the savegame.
That's odd, as I never ran into that before. However, just go to the Preferences menu and set it to take more visits to convert. That should make it take longer so that you can unlock all those.

And actually thanks for brining it to my attention. I just tried and ran into that same issue. I am not sure how this got out of whack, But I'll have it fixed in a future release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, i just did that and raised the needed sessions to 40...but something is really fucked up. Justine was finally able to collect all T1 scenes before getting T2...but now the other 3 "level" from T1 to T1...it shows the T2 intro scene, but after that they are just tired again and everything plays only their T1 animations.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
On first time visits that happens right now, I haven't made the scenes separate for the different transformation levels. If that's what you mean. I'll be doing that in the final version, right now I didn't seem like it was worth the time investment to write up all of those.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes