Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The Anax

Will there be an option during the fight that we decide what to do with the defeated character, e.g. fertilize it and enlist in the army?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
On first time visits that happens right now, I haven't made the scenes separate for the different transformation levels. If that's what you mean. I'll be doing that in the final version, right now I didn't seem like it was worth the time investment to write up all of those.
If you reached the configured limit with any chara you get a message "will level up next day". And if you end the day 3 things happen:
1) The new status will be shown with a intro scene
2) Their appearance changes
3) Some scenes will change and all text will slightly altered
All 4 girls get past 1) but only justine stays at T2, is wide awake, starts to submit and has new scenes in every chamber...the other 3 fall back to T1, look and act tired and all scenes are the same as before. I had all 4 girls at T1 and leveled them at the same time, so all 4 had the "level up next day" message, all 4 had the new level intro but only justine sucks that dicktentacle in the feeding camber, welcoms the neural link, and so on, the others still fall back to T1, look and act tired and do the same T1 scenes as before.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Everything except first visits should be working as intended, so all that should be correct.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Indeed we are!
Nice. When you're done with those three is that definitively the end of the game, or do you think you might add some of the secondary girls from some of your stories? The format would allow for that, though each girl obviously requires more work than the girl before.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I am relatively certain that I'll finish this up and call it completed. I'd really like to focus only on the novels as right now it will take close to 30 years to complete them if I continue making games like SBC. On the other hand, I could do brand new Conversion games, Giggle Night: Conversion, Desideratum: Conversion and so on. That's why I name the novels and games the way I do.

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
The Anax Firstly I would like to say I've played the slugs and bugs games and I absolutely love the whole series, it is one of the best I have ever played. I currently really like the conversion process and I've seen some posts about changing the process to only one visit to a chamber a day for each character. I feel like this might be a bit too slow, will there still be an option to decrease the amount of visits it would take to convert people in the final version of the game or could it be that people can only be converted one level a day?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
RyanT20346 I do not plan to remove the cheating as people will just make cheats anyway and I've always felt a player should have the power to play a game however they want. Doing so, however, will mean not unlocking all the memories. However, I anticipate someone that plays through it all will create a save file with all of the memory chamber unlocked anyway as well.

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
I've been playing slugs and bugs conversion online for a while and I've just tried to download it, so far I've got the files but I don't know what to do with them to make it so I can play the game, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this so I can play the game and have save files

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I've been playing slugs and bugs conversion online for a while and I've just tried to download it, so far I've got the files but I don't know what to do with them to make it so I can play the game, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this so I can play the game and have save files
You say that you play it online? Are you saying that you played on Joiplay?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes