The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Well to answer your question once you unzip the game all you have to do is double click to play it, you know you need to decide if you have a 32-bit or a 64-bit version of Windows, there's a 32-bit one in there just in case you have an old computer. Well that's it just double click it and start playing!

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
Hi. just wondering if anyone knows of any similar games to sbc. gone through my second playthrough and I'm itching for more of this. the whole corruption theme is what I'm looking for

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hi. just wondering if anyone knows of any similar games to sbc. gone through my second playthrough and I'm itching for more of this. the whole corruption theme is what I'm looking for
I'd be interested too, as I usually make all these games because I cannot find other things like the Anaxverse out there.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh, it seems a lot different than my trainer game. I really have yet to find anything that does things the way I do in my games/novels. But, i have played that before. If you guys want, on the game updates page, under tags, search for corruption and you can find a lot of corruption games. But, I cannot say that I have found any that scratch my itches that are really fleshed out. There are two parasite games that would have been awesome, but one is almost nothing, and Parasites of Evil was kind of a mess, but it about to be rebuilt. But, it is the closest game I have ever seen to Anaxverse type stuff on here.

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
I'd be interested too, as I usually make all these games because I cannot find other things like the Anaxverse out there.
I'll keep looking and try and find something that could quench our thirst for this kind of content. if the search is successful I'll be sure to let you know. looking forward to the next two updates, my two favourite characters will now be convertible

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Oh, it seems a lot different than my trainer game. I really have yet to find anything that does things the way I do in my games/novels. But, i have played that before. If you guys want, on the game updates page, under tags, search for corruption and you can find a lot of corruption games. But, I cannot say that I have found any that scratch my itches that are really fleshed out. There are two parasite games that would have been awesome, but one is almost nothing, and Parasites of Evil was kind of a mess, but it about to be rebuilt. But, it is the closest game I have ever seen to Anaxverse type stuff on here.
Yeah, the combination of insectoid/alien creatures with corruption, mind control, and trainer gameplay is pretty rare. If anything, it more so reminds me of a couple Droid447 comics, like .

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
Yeah, the combination of insectoid/alien creatures with corruption, mind control, and trainer gameplay is pretty rare. If anything, it more so reminds me of a couple Droid447 comics, like .
There was one game I've seen people mention on here but I can't remember the name of it. I know the basic plot, a woman gets captured by aliens and is slowly converted by the worm in her head (I'm pretty sure there was a worm) and there's a guy with an alien arm and he's a bit like Alora in this where he tries to just talk her into giving in but there's no impregnation in the video I saw

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There was one game I've seen people mention on here but I can't remember the name of it. I know the basic plot, a woman gets captured by aliens and is slowly converted by the worm in her head (I'm pretty sure there was a worm) and there's a guy with an alien arm and he's a bit like Alora in this where he tries to just talk her into giving in but there's no impregnation in the video I saw
That sounds a lot like Slutcraft, which I linked in my previous post just a bit higher on this page.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, I think that is the Slutcraft one, but the thing about it is that unlike my titles it contains a lot of teenaged humor and silly things like nighties and outfits and such. It's a good game for an IP ripoff type game, but for me it does not really turn me on that much, which is more to do with how the material presents itself, I think. Mind control and corruption are obviously my forte, but my work has a much more serious tone and that one is much more light-hearted, but give it a shot for sure.

NPC04

May 12, 2017
Yeah, I think that is the Slutcraft one, but the thing about it is that unlike my titles it contains a lot of teenaged humor and silly things like nighties and outfits and such. It's a good game for an IP ripoff type game, but for me it does not really turn me on that much, which is more to do with how the material presents itself, I think. Mind control and corruption are obviously my forte, but my work has a much more serious tone and that one is much more light-hearted, but give it a shot for sure.
hey, what does IP type game mean? What is IP thank you

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It means Intellectual Property. It means the creators are not having to build a universe from the ground up, but are instead taking the universe other artists and writers have created.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah I would be concerned of their lawyers and deeep pockets looking my way to do any IP ripoff title, gotta have balls or stupid to do that sort of thing and attempt to reap profits off of it.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I started the game again and choose for human assault "only one time" but didn't realise it was for ever, any way to change this or switch at will in easy? Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes