The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Most of that will not be any different as progress goes on, although they all should get pregnant in the breeding Chambers, at least the women that are currently available. The battle phase will be tweaked on the final release once everything is in the game. Pretty much the rest of that though will just be the way that it is. Thanks!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
compressed please
I know someone was making unofficial compressed versions, but I don't remember who, there are many pages to go through, or I'd recommend tagging them. There is no official compressed version, you know, more compressed than my zip file.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 1649450 plsss help me i have per_phase_time error
I have no idea about the programming so you can click the Copy Markdown and paste it into Bug Reports on my Discord for the programming fan to take a gander at it. But, just to make sure, you started a new game, right, like it says in the OP on the changelog notes?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
This is a fairly recent update but a Unity programmer showed up and offered to program one of the Unity games I've wanted to make for years, so I am currently working on all the front end graphics and systems for that, then will do the Chieko work on this so let's aim for to ensure I have plenty of time. So I'd estimate maybe sometime in May for next release.

Kaidoom

Sep 18, 2019
hey does anyone know how to have the day pass without fighting, don't have enough minions to counter and i have to start again at last save with out progressing

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
hey does anyone know how to have the day pass without fighting, don't have enough minions to counter and i have to start again at last save with out progressing
The first time that you finish a day, it asks if you want to do battles at the end of every day and just select no. Otherwise if you need to restart it's easy enough, in the settings menu, you can change how many visits it takes to convert the women so you should be able to get yourself to wherever you are right now pretty quickly within a minute or two honestly.

Kaidoom

Sep 18, 2019
[QU
The first time that you finish a day, it asks if you want to do battles at the end of every day and just select no. Otherwise if you need to restart it's easy enough, in the settings menu, you can change how many visits it takes to convert the women so you should be able to get yourself to wherever you are right now pretty quickly within a minute or two honestly.

great thanks

Reactions: The Anax

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Are there any plans on having any form of defeat sex in the combat scenes?
Or a morph from the soldiers into the monster(sorry for using the wrong term but I forget)?
Also if there would be any way of increasing the chance of the soldiers turning?

IMHO the monsters are super sexy/hot in their weirdness.
And the second reason to why I breed defence forces is to see the enemy soldiers turn.

Reactions: Darkmetal

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
There are no plans for now, though someone bought a commissioned bad end of the shotgunner turning into a spored (essentially the Bad Ends from all my other projects). So, it's possible we'll see more. The conversion chances and other battle phase things might be tweaked when it is close to finished. Glad you are enjoying this project!

t727

Jan 4, 2018
There are no plans for now, though someone bought a commissioned bad end of the shotgunner turning into a spored (essentially the Bad Ends from all my other projects). So, it's possible we'll see more.
I'm looking forward to it already!

Glad you are enjoying this project!
I do, very much so!

Your focus is elsewhere now as I understand, but I hope you get back to it sooner rather than later.
Another comment/question if you don't mind.
The progression scenes are almost identical for the current women.
Without knowing anything about 3d model rigging.
Do you reuse the bones(pose settings, I hope you understand what I mean) for the scenes?
i.e. replacing only the character 3d model?
If so, do you think there will be any variations in those scenes?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I should be getting back to SBC this week, actually! As far as reusing the poses, it serves multiple facets. One is that it helps lower production time, which means faster updates. I am but one man producing tens of thousands of renders across multiple projects, so that's important. The other is that frankly, there are only so many ways to have sex and throughout the game if you look at every sexual pose between every sex scene, I've probably just about used them all! Lol

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I apologise if it came out as criticism...
I'll make an overview image later of what I mean.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I do not take it as criticism, though I am fine with feedback! I appreciate that you are passionate about the project and look forward to hearing about your overview and whether it will be able to fit within the time table. Thanks!

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Here are two mods I made to improve my game play.
I thought maybe someone else would be interested in them too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More details in the .txt-files in respective mods.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Here are two mods I made to improve my game play.
I thought maybe someone else would be interested in them too.

More details in the .txt-files in respective mods.
Cool! Thank you so much, especially for the conversion mod, I agree with you that the conversion rate is a little too low and this will be really useful! :giggle:

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes