Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Renders look fine, not sure about the game, gotta check it, any hero around that know how to extract the cgs from this game?
Hope the game will be great, as I think it has lots of potencial, but mostly I like the CG its creator does make :3 All the best to You kind Sir/Ma'am

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
That is some very nice game - I really like it! Unfortunately they are only 4 slots to save the game - i wish they can be more than that,so i can save most of the parts when you need to make some choice,so later you can start again and try one of the others choices! Anyway - the game have a big potential and like i already say,i really like it! Nice work TinWoodman! :)

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
Renders look fine, not sure about the game, gotta check it, any hero around that know how to extract the cgs from this game?
Hope the game will be great, as I think it has lots of potencial, but mostly I like the CG its creator does make :3 All the best to You kind Sir/Ma'am
you can use arc_unpacker found on github

-------------------------
Edit coz I feel like helping:

1. move arc_unpacker.exe and the subfolder "etc" to your game folder, rename the SlutTrainer (ENF)v5.exe to SlutTrainerv5.exe (we don't want brackets or spacebars in our names)
2. make and run a .bat file in game dir including this code:

arc_unpacker --dec=microsoft/exe SlutTrainerv5.exe

3. open the new SlutTrainerv5~.exe folder in your game directory and extract extra_data with winrar
(7z or winzip might work too) this gives you all gamefiles, including the CGs! :p

It should be possible to extract everything without a bat-file via drag and drop the .exe on arc_unpacker.exe too... this method can take very long tho as it will try to detect the decoders.
The first method should save you some time and is therefore recommended.

Last edited:

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
what this really needs is a darn mute button or option to turn down the sound/music i was almost blown beckwards out of my room

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
There seems to be bug in the latest version. First you get the the three choices with the 'monster', you can either choose, 'fuck me', 'fuck my mouth' or 'sick bastard'. I've tried all of the choices but no matter what I choose, after you get to the tavern (outside, not inside) the centaur says something and the game freezes. The options-menu doesn't work anymore and the screen doesn't respond anymore. Can anyone explain this or better yet fix it?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
it appears when you have to earn coins I preform the actions but the coins earned remains blank despite it stating they pay me, and i cannot proceed out of this action menu

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
it appears when you have to earn coins I preform the actions but the coins earned remains blank despite it stating they pay me, and i cannot proceed out of this action menu
that's because you gives the wrong answers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
has anyone found the solution for the bathroom quest
i can't find the right sequence
i did the car and tinman
also the temperature in first playthrough

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I think there are five sex objects. Pick up all of them. As soon as you pick up another object, eg a towel, you have to start over.

That’s how it worked with me. Picked all of them in a row.

Reactions: vimmers

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The most damaging point as to tyrant being that out-of the two provided exports there are other option at all.

Which limit the range of the games using this engine.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a specific order Dorothy should take care of the glory holes after her companions fucked that whore and didn't pay?!

Last edited:

demoka

Aug 22, 2018

Jeu pour version x64 (64-bit)
ne marche pas sur x86 (32-bit)
si quelqu'un peut nous aider
avec un patch ou autre
en vous remerciant d avance

Game for x64 version (64-bit)
does not work on x86 (32-bit)
if anyone can help us
with a patch or other
thank you beforehand

xeon240

May 13, 2019
Just be aware before downloading, This is not a "slut trainer" type game.
This is a visual novel with point and click functions Called "Slut Trainer".
Just to clarify so that you're not walking into something with the wrong expectations.
Happy Fappin :whistle:

Reactions: ibizadalton
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes