Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
I need help with the bathroom mini-game.

I know, there is 5 items to pick up but I have problems to find all of them. I find 4 easily. I got the prostata stimulator, the anal hook, the anal vibrator and the golden anal plug. Where and what is the fifth item?
Any hint, please?
In the pool there is the christmass tree. it is the pink thing in the water near the tap.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hey there. I'm developer of the Slut Trainer
Thank's for the honest feedback. It's funny that the criticism is written behind my back, although here is a link to my patreon :)
I do my best to make my game better

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Hey there. I'm developer of the Slut Trainer
Thank's for the honest feedback. It's funny that the criticism is written behind my back, although here is a link to my patreon :)
I do my best to make my game better

Hello TimWoodman,
just here to say that your game is one of the bests out here, excellent render quality, stuming sex scenes and a lot of kinky stuff that are so rare in other game. It is true that people are fast to criticism without creating anything nore trying to help, so don't let yourself being trouble by these .....
Just keep on the good work, your game deserved it.

An advise would be to ask for the "game developer" tag form the moderator team so it will be easer to identify you.

All the best to you.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hello TimWoodman,
just here to say that your game is one of the bests out here, excellent render quality, stuming sex scenes and a lot of kinky stuff that are so rare in other game. It is true that people are fast to criticism without creating anything nore trying to help, so don't let yourself being trouble by these .....
Just keep on the good work, your game deserved it.

An advise would be to ask for the "game developer" tag form the moderator team so it will be easer to identify you.

All the best to you.
Thank! I will do my best. This is my first experience creating a game. I calmly accept criticism because I know that everyone likes to write some shit, and only a few write something good. Just one good word, and I have the motivation to continue.

Many thanks to everyone who supports me at , where you can get a LOT of extra hot pics. Nothing can be done without your support. I spent more than 1000 hours creating the Slut Trainer, and I think it is worth something.

Have a nice fap fun!
Comp.gif

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
It seems version a8.02 came out more than two weeks ago. Can anyone post it? Or in the alternative tell me when it will be made public?

Reactions: Keller

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Possible bug in that you do the Olivia and James job before completing the training if corruption is high enough

Also needs a 'trans/futa' tag adding.

For some reason all the conversational text is gone in the game. Anyone else experiencing this?
Probably a stupid question but you didn't hit the space bar did you? It hides the text window so that might be a solution.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Loved to train her... intro was somewhat bumpy but after arriving in the city it was big fap fun :love:

May 26, 2018
Possible bug in that you do the Olivia and James job before completing the training if corruption is high enough

Also needs a 'trans/futa' tag adding.

Probably a stupid question but you didn't hit the space bar did you? It hides the text window so that might be a solution.
Haha, no. It shows the conversation bar at the bottom, and it says who is supposedly speaking, there's just no text. maybe I'll redownload.

edit: redownloaded. still no one says anything. Sometimes it says "-" where there would be speech. It tells me when I make money, and it says when I have no energy.

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
For some reason all the conversational text is gone in the game. Anyone else experiencing this?
same here.. don't have any text..

1575733358915.png

Nevermind fixed it.. kinda
picked to start from emrald city.. picked a few random choices.. got some words.. back to menu.. new game and got the text back.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes