Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi there! Don't worry, a6.01 will be released in the coming days (16-17 July)

However, there will be no more public release, the game will be available only to patrons.
I attach several screenshots to make it clear how seriously I aim to improve the gameplay.

If you like the game - support me and together we will create the coolest game.

Over the past few months, I have rendered more than 1,500 pictures and spent more than 500 hours creating this game. It is a lot and very hard to make a game without support. Hope for understanding.

$ 2 patrons gets the last version of game
$ 5 patrons additionally gets weekly 4k wallpapers
$ 10 patrons additionally gets bonus set of pictures from behind the scenes

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Haven't even played this yet, but bruh, making this in TyranoBuilder? I remember first buying that like a year or two ago, and it was clunky. Checked up on it recently some months ago, and opening the program still had it spawn the window randomly somewhere. Still pretty clunky. I'll be damn impressed if this is actually a decent game, considering their prebuilt clickable area doesn't do stuff like highlight an object, from what I saw in one help thread.

Played a bit of the game. That Engrish is going to be tough looking past. I see you're using the prebuilt menu, and the default font. Still, I think this game would make a nice reference for people who actually have this program.

Last edited:

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I come to the gates of the Emerald City and I don't know where to click to advance
New Bitmap Image.jpg

I am stuck here. Please help

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I agree with what most people in this thread have said. This is a horrible poorly written game.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Good story done in such a bland and boring way. I realize that it has not been out long, but I was bored by the time I finished this update. I think I will wait awhile before paying it again, as I said the story line is good, but the execution is lacking.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Is there any way to cheat money in this game? I've made it to the city, but then the grind becomes unbearable...I need money, dammit! I want advanced training ASAP!

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
I need help with the bathroom mini-game.

I know, there is 5 items to pick up but I have problems to find all of them. I find 4 easily. I got the prostata stimulator, the anal hook, the anal vibrator and the golden anal plug. Where and what is the fifth item?
Any hint, please?

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes