Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
I have a error it say the game wont run due to javascript window and voices

Can anyone help me in this?
I haven't tested whether the PC can work or not. Maybe try a different browser?

I'm using Android and Google Chrome and I have no problem with that.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I have a error it say the game wont run due to javascript window and voices

Can anyone help me in this?
Try to refresh the page. I had this happen to me once or twice when the browser decided not to load the scripts for some reason. If you're on Android - check the install instructions in the first post.

Rezevel

Jan 13, 2018
I see there is image with lots of locations on the map. Is it real? I have only the school and the mall.
Sometimes the map is limited to just your home and school, such as in the morning, but if the mall is available, you should have an "Explore the city" button that finds the other locations.

Aryo887

Feb 13, 2021
Try to refresh the page. I had this happen to me once or twice when the browser decided not to load the scripts for some reason. If you're on Android - check the install instructions in the first post.
Please add the next update soon. I'm waiting for you:):):)
One more question, when will the new update be released in advance?
A few days will be added to the game

robco

Nov 10, 2017
Nice game, eventually they understood some of us just enjoy being braindead cum eaters when some others have twisted fantasies, everyone can be happy here the devs truely understood the community.

very nice graphics, very nice code, very nice script.

This is my review that got banned.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Oh, I'm confused with the item maker: I'm not sure of how does it work. Is there any tutorial?
No tutorial yet.
1. Open the files img/pc/hair_hands.png, img/pc/face_happy.png, img/pc/body.png as layers in your favorite image editor (gimp)
2. Copy, paste, draw, fit, etc new clothing as a layer between body.png and the rest
3. Export your new clothing in a format that supports transparency
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all pieces of clothing you want to make
5. Open the item maker, click on SELECT FILES and select the clothing images you've made
6. Click Next Img or Next Unique, the avatar image and the name and id fields will update
7. Change the name, id(must be unique), slot, slutty, value and tags to your liking
8. Click Write to textbox ->
9. Repeat steps 6-8 for all of your images
10. Copy-paste the content of the textbox into data/items.txt using any text editor or if you want to make the new items into a mod - make a mod that updates data.items (it's a JavaScript Object not a Python dict, so you might have to do it in a loop).

Hope that helps a bit.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes