Apr 8, 2021
No tutorial yet.
1. Open the files img/pc/hair_hands.png, img/pc/face_happy.png, img/pc/body.png as layers in your favorite image editor (gimp)
2. Copy, paste, draw, fit, etc new clothing as a layer between body.png and the rest
3. Export your new clothing in a format that supports transparency
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all pieces of clothing you want to make
5. Open the item maker, click on SELECT FILES and select the clothing images you've made
6. Click Next Img or Next Unique, the avatar image and the name and id fields will update
7. Change the name, id(must be unique), slot, slutty, value and tags to your liking
8. Click Write to textbox ->
9. Repeat steps 6-8 for all of your images
10. Copy-paste the content of the textbox into data/items.txt using any text editor or if you want to make the new items into a mod - make a mod that updates data.items (it's a JavaScript Object not a Python dict, so you might have to do it in a loop).

Hope that helps a bit.
Wow! Thank you very much! By the way, it is an excellent game, congratulations!

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I think I need to explain why there's such a delay in the update.

I want to have the second week of the game more 'sandboxy'. There will now be 2 random(-ish) events for each school day (one for each break). By random-ish I mean that some will be random, but after some occur you will be given some choices on what to do (for example - you may hear a rumour about a peeking hole in one of the showers, and from then on you can go visit that peeking hole and/or shower a few times).
This is something new, that I haven't planned initially so there are still some 'linear' events that will also happen during the school hours (biology lessons and PE to name a few), and here's where it gets complicated...
I need to make about 20-ish random-ish events for the week and I got most of them done, but well, if there would be just one or two playable days - it wouldn't make much sense to let you see just 2-3 of these events. To make more days playable I need to finish the linear events (and I only got the Monday event at this moment), and here's where it gets complicated... again...
If there's an entire week of school content - there should be at least some new out-of-school content, and currently there's not enough of that.

TL;DR:
To make the new random school events work I need to have the linear school events and once I have both I need out-of-school events so you're not forced to go to bed right after school each day.

lzma(TL;DR):
Next update big, but need time.

...also sneak peek image, totally-not-a-distraction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Reminder for $10 supporters - you can have access to the up-to-date (currently-broken-and-incomplete) dev version, just send a mail/dm/pigeon asking for the dropbox link.

Apr 8, 2021
I think I need to explain why there's such a delay in the update.

I want to have the second week of the game more 'sandboxy'. There will now be 2 random(-ish) events for each school day (one for each break). By random-ish I mean that some will be random, but after some occur you will be given some choices on what to do (for example - you may hear a rumour about a peeking hole in one of the showers, and from then on you can go visit that peeking hole and/or shower a few times).
This is something new, that I haven't planned initially so there are still some 'linear' events that will also happen during the school hours (biology lessons and PE to name a few), and here's where it gets complicated...
I need to make about 20-ish random-ish events for the week and I got most of them done, but well, if there would be just one or two playable days - it wouldn't make much sense to let you see just 2-3 of these events. To make more days playable I need to finish the linear events (and I only got the Monday event at this moment), and here's where it gets complicated... again...
If there's an entire week of school content - there should be at least some new out-of-school content, and currently there's not enough of that.

TL;DR:
To make the new random school events work I need to have the linear school events and once I have both I need out-of-school events so you're not forced to go to bed right after school each day.

lzma(TL;DR):
Next update big, but need time.
Outstanding! Please, take your time and do not worry! We will be patient!

Dec 9, 2018
So the day after the fainting the fridge is full of food and you can make breakfast without buying groceries.
Is that just me or is that happening for everyone.
Did I skip a message telling about the fridge getting filled?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shark_inna_hat

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
I want to have the second week of the game more 'sandboxy'.
To make more days playable
I'm a bit afraid when I see this. I mean it can be good but I'm afraid that we have to repeat day after day some actions in order to have luck and then lose interest in the story. And eventually miss some content due to repeating one action a lot to trigger a random event.

There's a thread about sandboxes you could find interesting. (Maybe it'll help you to do improve your sanbox part, or give you ideas, or at least inform you about what people don't like in sanboxes.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/why-do-you-like-or-not-like-sandbox-games.114345/

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
So the day after the fainting the fridge is full of food and you can make breakfast without buying groceries.
Is that just me or is that happening for everyone.
Did I skip a message telling about the fridge getting filled?
I think I have that fixed or at least on my bug list.

I'm a bit afraid when I see this. I mean it can be good but I'm afraid that we have to repeat day after day some actions in order to have luck and then lose interest in the story. And eventually miss some content due to repeating one action a lot to trigger a random event.

There's a thread about sandboxes you could find interesting. (Maybe it'll help you to do improve your sanbox part, or give you ideas, or at least inform you about what people don't like in sanboxes.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/why-do-you-like-or-not-like-sandbox-games.114345/
I got the system set up in such a way that no random event will trigger again unless all other events triggered. For example if you have bad luck and trigger a boring gossip event, that event won't show up until you've seen all the other events. Also - you still have at least some control, it's not all random, if you learn about the basement, the glory hole wc, and the peek-in showers you can choose to go to any of these places or roam the school corridors looking for something else. It is probable that you won't see everything in on playthrough, but you can always play again (or rollback).

Worst case scenario - if I mess up really bad, you can always mod the game - tools are in the dev folder ;)

Apr 8, 2021
I think I have that fixed or at least on my bug list.

I got the system set up in such a way that no random event will trigger again unless all other events triggered. For example if you have bad luck and trigger a boring gossip event, that event won't show up until you've seen all the other events. Also - you still have at least some control, it's not all random, if you learn about the basement, the glory hole wc, and the peek-in showers you can choose to go to any of these places or roam the school corridors looking for something else. It is probable that you won't see everything in on playthrough, but you can always play again (or rollback).

Worst case scenario - if I mess up really bad, you can always mod the game - tools are in the dev folder ;)
I really love sandbox games because if the game is well-designed, you feel freer to take your own decisions.

In some ways, I agree with LileathMia: many sandbox games (not all) are very repetitive, and less realistic (else, the games should add hundreds of new code lines). So I guess it is difficult (not impossible) to find a balance between a non-repetitive game and more code lines.

So, let's give your sandbox an opportunity. I am looking forward to the next update and, as you said, we can always mod the game (and give you some feedback, I guess).

Thank you very much.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
There's gonna be a 'groundhog day' preview later today available to supporters. I don't think it will go public, it's super buggy and only meant as a progress report for the paying customers.

EDIT: Links send - if you didn't get one and feel like you should or at least have a good excuse why I should send you a copy - send DM. And before you ask - yes, nudies of your ex count as a good excuse, but dickpick don't.

Last edited:

bsnick

May 1, 2017
Does anyone have any ideas on other models shark could use for scenes that don't match existing Foxy Di (the current model) content? I ask because it would give a wider ranger of potential activities and pictures for shark if there was a reasonably similar performer.

Riley Reid looked somewhat similar on first glance but she's not as toned and her breasts are little smaller. Gina Gerson has the body but her face isn't quite right and her hair is blonde.

Reactions: ZeeMental

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
I think because there is such an amount of photo-filters, you could get away with using a lot of different actresses in various situations, below is an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't spend TOO much time on it, but I am guessing Shark is already doing something similar with at least a few of the scenes.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Yep, I did something like that for a few pictures (like img/day_2/bus_grope2.webp), but it takes quite a lot of time to do - and most of that time is looking for good source pictures.

If anyone wants to donate pictures - I'm all for it, I can even post a quick tutorial on how I make the pictures so we can have a consistent look.

bsnick

May 1, 2017
Yep, I did something like that for a few pictures (like img/day_2/bus_grope2.webp), but it takes quite a lot of time to do - and most of that time is looking for good source pictures.

If anyone wants to donate pictures - I'm all for it, I can even post a quick tutorial on how I make the pictures so we can have a consistent look.
I'd be interested in seeing a quick tutorial. I don't know that I'd take advatage of it but it might encourage submissions.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I tried the 07gh preview and the latest dev_branch version.
Great stuff. Very happy supporter here.
The basement is full of promise. The shower is currently kinda meh, but implies some potential gangbangs. Some day I'll try playing her as a prude, but for the moment I'm quite happy with how sluttifiedshe can become.

However, it would be preferred if I could save to memory - not just save to text file.
That said, most of my saves are "safety saves" in case I run into a glitch or game bug.
Alternatively, while the rollback is useful in times when the game bugs out and dead ends somewhere without the ability to go elsewhere, it might be preferable to have a "cheat" that teleports her "home" (kinda like that "homestone" or whatever in World of Warcraft that lets you teleport to the last INN you were at when you find yourself stuck in a glitched area.)

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I tried the 07gh preview and the latest dev_branch version.
Great stuff. Very happy supporter here.
The basement is full of promise. The shower is currently kinda meh, but implies some potential gangbangs. Some day I'll try playing her as a prude, but for the moment I'm quite happy with how sluttifiedshe can become.

However, it would be preferred if I could save to memory - not just save to text file.
That said, most of my saves are "safety saves" in case I run into a glitch or game bug.
Alternatively, while the rollback is useful in times when the game bugs out and dead ends somewhere without the ability to go elsewhere, it might be preferable to have a "cheat" that teleports her "home" (kinda like that "homestone" or whatever in World of Warcraft that lets you teleport to the last INN you were at when you find yourself stuck in a glitched area.)
The showers are meant to tickle the exhibition kinks, the hardcore stuff will probably stay in the basement, wc and random encounters in the corridor. If you're after a gangbang there are 2 mmf scenes in the corridors, one is currently kind of hard to get (need to bump into Lenard), but it will be easier once I add the option to look for specific people.

For saving to memory - there's the 2MB limit for all games and apps running localy (at least on Chrom/Chromium) once that fills up, the game stops working, so I try not to add too much in there. I can add a mod that gives you extra save slots, but only as a use-at-your-own-risk option.

I can add a return home buton to the cheat mod, but I expect it may break more stuff than it fixes.

I'd be interested in seeing a quick tutorial. I don't know that I'd take advatage of it but it might encourage submissions.
Tutorial on the way...

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
(kinda like that "homestone" or whatever in World of Warcraft that lets you teleport to the last INN you were at when you find yourself stuck in a glitched area.)
Hearthstone.

Yes "hearth" is a bitch of a word to spell (it has nothing to do with any hearts, instead referring to the place where you start a fire inside your home, and thus more generally to the safety of your home) but you gotta love the English language :)

Reactions: L7Bear
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes