shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Is the cheerleader outfit supposed to be unavailable from day 14 onward? I can't select the cheerleader clothes anymore when dressing in the morning.
It should be available, unless you somehow lost all the uniforms. Do you have a save I could look at?

blade988

Dec 26, 2018
shark_inna_hat nice game. for real! We kinda share the same fetishes and it's a plus for me. I love also the huge amount of dresses. Maybe you could add some more slutty variation of the school uniform? You know, like the events where Ben cuts it.

Anyway, keep up the good work: I don't have much but I gave you a coffee, your game gave me really good faps, ahah.

Reactions: shark_inna_hat

Cypher1011

May 11, 2020
What OS and browser are you using?
I've tested on Windows in Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Electron and on Android using Chrome, Firefox (via localhost, FF is no good with file://) and Kiwi.
On windows in Firefox it sometimes blocks some scripts from being loaded (maybe it's no script acting up?) but refreshing the page solves this problem.

If you're on Windows you can try the Electron (exe) version, it's a bit bigger in size but it should have no compatibility issues.
I'm now getting this error too, in both the HTML and Electron versions. With the HTML version, I'm running Windows 10 and have tried both Firefox and Chrome (tried changing between standard and private browsing modes, just in case there was an issue there). Meanwhile, the local Electron version also comes back with the same issue where it takes too long to load and suggests I check the console (not sure what the link to console is on there, however, so haven't been able to check).

Interestingly, I can open the online version and it loads fine. Not sure what's happening here but I thought I should mention it here just in case. Best guess I could make is that there might have been some security update applied to my computer that blocked a particular process regardless of browser, though I'm not sure why it would also be experienced by a Mac user too.

Error code in Chrome console reads:

Code:
brython.js:8000 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '$infos')
    at $B.freeze (brython.js:7704:91)
    at $B.loop (brython.js:4771:71)
    at $B.run_script (brython.js:4637:17)
    at $B.loop (brython.js:4783:10)
    at $B.parser.brython (brython.js:4621:35)
    at onload (index.html:76:130)

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Heh, might be some bug in Brython, but I need to be able to recreate it and make a minimal example to send a bug report. I'll pack an older (or maybe newer?) version of Brython for the bugfix update.

FlashofSilver

May 5, 2019
Fixed in the dev branch.

Manual quick fix:
1. Click on the options hamburger in the top left corner
2. Click MODS
3. Scroll to the top of the page and in the field labeled as Python Console paste in remove_tce() and click 'exec'
4. Paste set_time_of_day(TIME.EVENING) into the console next and click 'exec' again
*5. If you are stuck on the map with no icons paste into the console show_map()
Thank you, appreciate the fix.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
For those who have problems starting the game:
Getting brython.js:8000 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined or similar.

There are 3 version of Brython attached to this post. Brython is a Javascript library that translates Python on the fly to Javascript right in the browser, this is what makes the engine run. Try each of these by overriding brython/brython.js from the game folder or resources/app/brython/brython.js if you're using the Electron(exe) version.
Please let me know if any version works (or at least shows different errors).

brython_new.zip is the development build from today (#b16829e)
brython_old.zip is the version used in sluted 0.8
brython_very_old.zip is the version used in sluted 0.7 (might have problems playing audio on android?)

View attachment brython_new.zip
View attachment brython_old.zip
View attachment brython_very_old.zip

EDIT: Apparently there's also an older version of Brython that shipped with the html version, if you don't want to download anything rename brython/old_brython.js to brython/old_brython.js

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
It should be available, unless you somehow lost all the uniforms. Do you have a save I could look at?
In the cheerleader outfit is still available. In almost all my outfits disappeared.

Oct 4, 2017
Getting an odd bug (I assume it's a bug) where my game goes from Day 14 Monday Morning to Day 13 Sunday Midday in the middle of the school day for seemingly no reason. I've attached a save from just a few screens before it happens.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
shark_inna_hat nice game. for real! We kinda share the same fetishes and it's a plus for me. I love also the huge amount of dresses. Maybe you could add some more slutty variation of the school uniform? You know, like the events where Ben cuts it.

Anyway, keep up the good work: I don't have much but I gave you a coffee, your game gave me really good faps, ahah.
I remember there was a shirt which has the exact same as Ben's cut shirt in the shop. Maybe try to look at the shirts 'r' US (tops) section to buy one? It called shirt (white, thin) I think.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Getting an odd bug (I assume it's a bug) where my game goes from Day 14 Monday Morning to Day 13 Sunday Midday in the middle of the school day for seemingly no reason. I've attached a save from just a few screens before it happens.
The source of the bug is... having an appointment to do the bodypaint job on Sunday, but you can't do that if you're tied up to a tree on Sunday. My bad.

Manual quickfix (before the clock turns back to Sunday):
1. Options -> MODS
2. In the Python console:
- copy/paste remove_tce(13, 14) , click 'exec' - to remove the bodypaint event
- copy/paste set_tce('work_bodypaint', 16, 15, 'map_photo', 'goto_bodypaint'), click 'exec' to add it back again on day 16 hour 15
- copy/paste set_quest('photo', 'Bodypaint job on Wednesday '), click 'exec' - to correct the quest log

Reactions: TOMPThrowaway8

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
In the cheerleader outfit is still available. In almost all my outfits disappeared.
To wear the cheerleader uniform to school you need to be a cheerleader. Both saves says you're not ('is_cheerleader': 0) - is that en error? It might be. In an earlier version, in some cases the variable might have been set wrong.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
To wear the cheerleader uniform to school you need to be a cheerleader. Both saves says you're not ('is_cheerleader': 0) - is that en error? It might be. In an earlier version, in some cases the variable might have been set wrong.
That's an error because my character is .

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not sure if a bug or just limited amount of content, but every time MC gets a massage at the spa it's treated as her first visit ever and replays the same scene -- she doesn't know what to do, is surprised by the baths, doesn't know where the towels are stored, etc.

Unrelated, but a propos -- the pervy kid at the spa mentions MC possibly becoming a babysitter, the MC has spotted advert for a babysitter job at school, and the task list includes "get a job as a babysitter?" but there doesn't seem to be any way to follow up on any of this and actually get such a job.

Unrelated completely -- talking to pub owner in the evening about potential job doesn't unlock ability to work there. It only unlocks if the topic is discussed in the afternoon.

After changing your clothes in the booth at the beach, sunbathing and returning to the booth, the "Last Worn" button doesn't restore clothing worn before changing into swimwear.

Last edited:

Catspaw

Sep 5, 2018
Bug fix for the lewdness calcuation of worn clothes. In get_clothes_stats() from index.html
Code:
slut_stat += sum( (int(i)*j for i,j in zip(format(expo, '06b'), EXPO.SLUT_MULTI)) )
should be:
Code:
slut_stat += sum( (int(i)*j for i,j in zip(format(expo, '07b'), EXPO.SLUT_MULTI)) )

Reactions: shark_inna_hat

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Bug fix for the lewdness calcuation of worn clothes. In get_clothes_stats() from index.html
Code:
slut_stat += sum( (int(i)*j for i,j in zip(format(expo, '06b'), EXPO.SLUT_MULTI)) )
should be:
Code:
slut_stat += sum( (int(i)*j for i,j in zip(format(expo, '07b'), EXPO.SLUT_MULTI)) )
Good catch, thanks!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For some reason public_exposure_spook event plays out of a blue when you Go to school on day 15. It... really doesn't make any sense in this context.
edit: this happens if day 14 meeting with the headmaster ended on taking a walk back home naked.

Unrelated minor error -- when active, the 'facial' layer of the paperdoll persists even when loading previous saves, until MC washes her face in the bathroom.

"Maid Collar" is drawn on wrong layer (on top of a shirt instead of underneath) and seems to have unnecessary band of too light "neck" above the item itself:

1668971528231.png

Automatic stripping in headmaster's office appears to skip sock items. On this note, automatic stripping when putting on String Uniform in the Sooubway manager's office skips taking off socks and panties.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes