shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
For some reason public_exposure_spook event plays out of a blue when you Go to school on day 15. It... really doesn't make any sense in this context.
edit: this happens if day 14 meeting with the headmaster ended on taking a walk back home naked.
This should be already fixed in the dev branch. My bad.

Unrelated minor error -- when active, the 'facial' layer of the paperdoll persists even when loading previous saves, until MC washes her face in the bathroom.
That's more or less as intended. I'll add an option to wash your face at school and I'll make sure it's also cleared when you take a shower.

"Maid Collar" is drawn on wrong layer (on top of a shirt instead of underneath) and seems to have unnecessary band of too light "neck" above the item itself:

View attachment 2182685
It's based on this collar:
collar.png
All collars are drawn on top of clothes, it's the accessory slot. It's also used for belts and the cardboard sign. I'll have to think about it, but it's probably the way things will stay.

Automatic stripping in headmaster's office appears to skip sock items. On this note, automatic stripping when putting on String Uniform in the Sooubway manager's office skips taking off socks and panties.
Sometimes I use a function to simply strip everything, sometimes I take off the clothes one by one, when I feel it might be ok if the MC is left with stockings or accessories. If the string uniform lets you wear underwear underneath - well, that's an error that need fixing.

Can you work at the massage saloon?
Not yet. It's on my todo list.

Reactions: ffive and L7Bear

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's more or less as intended.
Maybe i wasn't clear. If the MC receives the "facial layer", she will still display that layer on the AV even if you load completely different and unrelated saved game from another game day and situation, one where her face was clear. I can't imagine why you'd have such behavior as intended.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Is it possible to wear rugged clothes? you do jagged clothes at home but then they are not available to wear in the menu...Is this bug or I missed something? Also sometimes I can buy open shirt in the sex shop sometimes not....Is this a bug too?

thinkinghorse

Jan 2, 2022
Really great game. I loved the protagonist, choices are pretty decent, story is nice, even the easter eggs are hilarious. Can't wait for more.
MC is just my type.
I hope that "babysitter" story will involve that fat, pervy kid with Karen mom, that would be hilarious.

This game confirmed that I have a "slutification" fetish, along with blackmail.

I think clothes ate getting lost too. I sear I bought the collars a few days ago and now all are missing.
I thought I might be getting confused, playing this late at night. But if you noticed it, then this bug definitively happens, as it happened to me as well.

Reactions: ironymaan

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I think some of the clothes may still be mislabeled. You should be able to wear any accessories (collars, belt, etc) and stockings to school, but I see some of them don't show up on the list. That's something I need to fix.

BTW, the slum prostitution job is starting to take shape:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
BTW, the slum prostitution job is starting to take shape:
Holy crap, Shark! You are mad, mad I say!

Also, from the end of the current version, are you now planning to keep progressing the game past the 3rd week? At one point I thought you'd said that'd be the end of it, but now with all this planning along the move and the new apartment...it's a lot of setup. Too much to be nothing, but as I just said, you're mad, so who knows? Do you even know, you madman?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Plans look like this:
-next Monday => bug fix update (with the prostitution job as a bonus, and maybe some other stuff depending on what I get done)
-in a month or so ("when it's done") => free roaming update (cafe, bar, pub, spa, photo shoot + whatever else I get done)
-start of 2023 => weekend update (school on Friday + all the possible options for the weekend)
-??? => sandbox update #1 (new apartment, random repeatable events for just about everything)
-??? => sandbox update #2 (more events for everything)
-??? => community poll (should I continue adding stuff or focus on the next project?)

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is it possible to wear rugged clothes? you do jagged clothes at home but then they are not available to wear in the menu...Is this bug or I missed something? Also sometimes I can buy open shirt in the sex shop sometimes not....Is this a bug too?
The expression you're referring to is jury-rigged, not rugged.
You can't wear non-school clothes to school, that's not a bug. I haven't had disappearing clothes outside of that.
The clothes are disappearing, especially if you own a lot. The entire wardrobe system (which is basically the heart of the game) needs careful reworking. Too many choices, with only some of them playing any significant part. The idea that you have to buy unbuttoned versions of some of them, instead of choosing to wear clothes in a 'relaxed'/ daring manner is a bit daft. Also, a lot of times lewdness calculations are silly, from a realistic point of view. You can walk around town with exposed school tubetop and a blowjob '$25' cardboard sign, but adding a slutty school skirt to that is just too slutty. Fully exposed pussy is a more decent choice, it seems.

Nov 15, 2021
The clothes are disappearing, especially if you own a lot. The entire wardrobe system (which is basically the heart of the game) needs careful reworking. Too many choices, with only some of them playing any significant part. The idea that you have to buy unbuttoned versions of some of them, instead of choosing to wear clothes in a 'relaxed'/ daring manner is a bit daft. Also, a lot of times lewdness calculations are silly, from a realistic point of view. You can walk around town with exposed school tubetop and a blowjob '$25' cardboard sign, but adding a slutty school skirt to that is just too slutty. Fully exposed pussy is a more decent choice, it seems.
Part of me would love to see some high-end fashion store selling unbuttoned version of their clothes for a higher mark up. I'd bet money that some rich yuppies would pay for it.

And yes, the lewdness calculation is a fun idea but currently nonsensical. You can pretty quickly start wearing a skirt that exposes the paper doll's pussy and it's less lewd than others.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Part of me would love to see some high-end fashion store selling unbuttoned version of their clothes for a higher mark up. I'd bet money that some rich yuppies would pay for it.

And yes, the lewdness calculation is a fun idea but currently nonsensical. You can pretty quickly start wearing a skirt that exposes the paper doll's pussy and it's less lewd than others.

Actually, wearing a slutty skirt is sluttier than not wearing any at all!

Reactions: L7Bear

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Nude is natural. Being naked but have duct tape over your vag and nipple clamps on is a bit more... suggestive.
Sure, but in the example I gave, you have a nude paperdoll covered in obscene bodywriting advertising herself as a prostitute with a piece of cardboard vs a topless schoolgirl in a very skimpy skirt, also covered in obscene bodywriting. And the difference is a whopping nine points. I know that different strokes for different folks, but the general consensus is that whores are a bit more suggestive than schoolgirls, not the other way around.

Similarly, you'll increase her outfit's lewdness if you put 'slutty' type panties on her. Insert a vibrator instead of panties (what is the logic behind that? The same situation with nipple rings, which can be worn instead of bras, but not with bras) and nothing happens. Put white lace panties on and... whoa girl! You can't go out like that! "Ok, Daddy, pink vibrator it is then."

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes