shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
PATCH:
Heh, looks like at least one file got corrupt ('style/sluted.css')
Unzip the attached file into the game directory.

Reactions: rnzn

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Hi,
I'm stuck in a loop at the end of day 1. In the bus, every time I click Disagree, I'm stuck.

May 20, 2021
not sure how frequent updates are , loving this game am praying it gets finished but also hope there is a way to skip school or become a bimbo or even work as a prostitute school is pointless for us whores

May 20, 2021
I believe this would be totally different game then. The whole plot is a about a high school student which becomes corrupted. If you don't like that plot, then the game is probably not the right one for you.
perhaps how about a high school student which becomes corrupted. but instead of sending her home after expelled she goes into prostitution , just ideas but i still love the game

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
not sure how frequent updates are , loving this game am praying it gets finished but also hope there is a way to skip school or become a bimbo or even work as a prostitute school is pointless for us whores
$10 supporters get access to development branch, it usually gets updated 3-5 times a week. I try to make update every 4 weeks or so, but sometimes I can't make it in time.

The plan for the next update is:
- fix bugs
- add an option to look for gossip at school to unlock some of the extra options that are hard to get right now
- add an option to skip random school events
- second chance to join cheerleaders if the first one failed
- add an option cut class and go to the beach or park
- events for walking around town in sportswear, swimwear, school uniform and cheerleader outfit
- work at bar ( in skimpy outfit -> in bikini outfit -> food health inspection )
- work at pub ( found ring part 2, getting molested when serving drinks)
- photo studio job ( beach shoot, park shoot, glamour lingerie)
- spa (massage part 2, reversible lip enhancement, evning nudist club)
- beach ( nude sunbathing)
- caffee work ( meeting somone from school, working as substitute sub)
- club ( drink/dance/fuck)
- park ( overheating about event, go watch, participate)
- pool party at Lenards or Ben out of jail at weekend
- call from the cops ( Huston we have a problem...)

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
found some anal Plug pictures what do I have to do in order to get there. Tryed it a few times already but didnt work
3rd and 4th event with Headmaster. You need an outfit with 10+ sluttiness (not cheerleader outfit) and get spotted by the Headmaster in the corridor (if you have a choices during breaks, there should be an option to look for someone and you can look for the Headmaster, that should allow triggering the event each day). At least that's how it should work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: L7Bear

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
shark_inna_hat I would ask you to make "stay in the corridor"/"go to the basement" options not take time a single time, as we have limited amount of days, making it impossible to see all the events currently at school. For example stay in corridor once, then either go meet someone or go to the basement, but maybe you have other plans for how it should work.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
typos:
Unislut_fuck_eff_12: "Ask about theg loryhole"
Unislut_fuck_eff_42: "...WEither there's a girl running around topless somewhere..."

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
shark_inna_hat btw, the basement breaks the choices at school, if you have found out about it you get the choices (stay in corridor, look for someone and go to the basement), before that you don't get the choices and after you go there they dissapear again, i'm trying to fix it for myself right now.
Edit: Found it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit2: I have no idea if it's supposed to work like that, but i've "fixed" it for myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Replace plot.txt in sluted_07\data folder with attached plot.txt to fix it or use mod manager in \sluted_07\dev with plot_mod file.

Edit3: This breaks the non-slut random events in school, giving you slut actions choice instead as it brute-forces checks to get to the menu, i'm pretty sure that all that needs to be done is remove that save.evnt_schl_wc==1 or save.evnt_schl_basement==1 or save.evnt_schl_showers==1 or save.evnt_schl_stands == 1 lane and place week2_school_events_choice where school_slut_outfit is, i will try that tomorrow if it really works.

Updated proper fix with a few more bugs squashed here

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Thursday (Week 2) School ends at Noon.
If you go home it immediately sends you back to school which sends you to WIP.
You have to go somewhere else (like work a shift at the Pub) to advance time to the afternoon.

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
From the things I've heard about witsec, or something close to it, Ben 'finding out' at the beginning of the game, would result in her immediately being transferred elsewhere.

Eh, I like the odd blackmail game, but I'd have to suspend my disbelief too much to make it work.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
From the things I've heard about witsec, or something close to it, Ben 'finding out' at the beginning of the game, would result in her immediately being transferred elsewhere.

Eh, I like the odd blackmail game, but I'd have to suspend my disbelief too much to make it work.
Meh, you can just ignore it instead, because that part ends for now in the day 0 intro + a single scene on day 1, after that i don't think it's brought up again (the organization, not the blackmail).

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
3rd and 4th event with Headmaster. You need an outfit with 10+ sluttiness (not cheerleader outfit) and get spotted by the Headmaster in the corridor (if you have a choices during breaks, there should be an option to look for someone and you can look for the Headmaster, that should allow triggering the event each day). At least that's how it should work.
Confirmed. I was able to do this in-game.
Kinda disappointed she didn't get to keep the plug and wear it around afterwards.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes