HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
It says
"AJ: Bus, AJ's house, evening.
AJ Location: AJHome "
to continue AJ's story but it is "Monday Evening" for me and I can't continue her story am i missing something? save is attached

EDIT: I can work at allmart but penny content doesn't happen

Last edited:

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Got a missing image link in the passage "Gia Story 1a", the image tag is looking for "Images/People/Gia/Chat/Marsha2.jpg" but I don't have any pictures for Marsha there.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Got a missing image link in the passage "Gia Story 1a", the image tag is looking for "Images/People/Gia/Chat/Marsha2.jpg" but I don't have any pictures for Marsha there.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll get it fixed for the next update.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
It says
"AJ: Bus, AJ's house, evening.
AJ Location: AJHome "
to continue AJ's story but it is "Monday Evening" for me and I can't continue her story am i missing something? save is attached

EDIT: I can work at allmart but penny content doesn't happen
AmusingOddity any idea why or do I have to start anew which I really don't want to do.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I can't find Alex any where, it says wait 2 weeks and I've waited way more. Please help.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I can't find Alex any where, it says wait 2 weeks and I've waited way more. Please help.
Once the two week is up you should be able to meet her in the classroom. If not post your save here and I'll have a look, you may have run into a new bug.

Need for public route honestly
I've been doing the routes one at a time, that way the game will have more full routes faster than if i want back and forth. A few of the public routes for girls are finished now, AJ, Hacker, Alex as of the next update. So next time they are voted for in the polls, it will be their public routes i work on.

Reactions: nozu

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Once the two week is up you should be able to meet her in the classroom. If not post your save here and I'll have a look, you may have run into a new bug.

I've been doing the routes one at a time, that way the game will have more full routes faster than if i want back and forth. A few of the public routes for girls are finished now, AJ, Hacker, Alex as of the next update. So next time they are voted for in the polls, it will be their public routes i work on.
Never mind, I waited til she showed up. It was way more than 2 weeks though. Thanks bro

MindController

Feb 5, 2022
I hope I'm not bothering you, but which characters have had their oublic routes finished?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I hope I'm not bothering you, but which characters have had their oublic routes finished?
No its no bother.

Aj, Hacker, Elliot, and Penny all have their private routes finished. Romi/Elliot have a joint private route that's finished. Alex will have her's finished in the next update (should be out here in 2 weeks or so.). India, Karlee, and Leah still have a good ways to go, but that’s mostly just building out their businesses. Romi and Khloe are one update off being complete, the rest of the characters are 2-3 updates out.

Jan 18, 2021
I want to download the game, but I don't understand, do I download pack 1, 2 or 3? Or just "only updates" and everything is fine?
You need to download all three packs and extract them into the same folder. Each pack contains only a part of the files that you need to run the game.

The "Update Only" package is only useful if you already have the previous version of the game (v0.28) and you want to upgrade to the latest version (v0.29) without having to download everything again.

Reactions: HardhatAlloy650
Jan 18, 2021
Hi,
When next update will release?
The pre-release version is already available on Patreon and Subscribestar. It still needs a bit of proofreading (I'm working on that) but I can already tell you that this new release includes a few surprises that made me laugh. Expect a public release in a few days.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Found a small typo in the passage "KarleeRecruiting 4" when shooting Dillion "You look over to see Dillion pinning her shoulders back and humping her fingers as seh cums."

Got another one in the passage "KarleeRecruiting 2", again with Dillion when discussing handjobs "So, lots of handjobs form girls..."

Last edited:
Reactions: AmusingOddity
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes