HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
If I use "private slut" for the various ladies, would they still go for threesomes? I.e. does that setting stop exhibitionism, threesomes etc or just sharing?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
i did the update didnt work then all 3 same issue
Once you have all 3 packs down. Highlight them all together, right click and extract. They will all unpack together and make 1 folder called Sluttown USA that should be about 5 gigs.

If I use "private slut" for the various ladies, would they still go for threesomes? I.e. does that setting stop exhibitionism, threesomes etc or just sharing?
In the context of this game, Private vs Public is more about how open the girls are about their sluttyness. The game is about making sluts, the Private/Public split isn’t Love/Lust like it is in a lot of games. A private girl will be just as much of a slut, she'll just care about keeping it under wraps a bit more.

Sleeping around will obviously be part of public routes, but not every public route is going to end in a ten man ganagbang or anything. I mean, a lot of them probably will, but not necessarily all.

So, threesomes are a yes, exhibitionism would be a yes if it was with you (I'll probably make a character around that kink at some point), sharing is a no with other dudes. With Karlee, you use her as bait to get Abella, but that's all lesbian. For me that doesn't really count since A, its lesbian and that's hot, B, you have controle over them both once theyre togeather, and C, it's all according to the MC's plan to get Abella.

Of the dome, I would say that 7-8 of the characters have threesome scenes either in the game now, or planned for their private arcs in the future.

Also at some point you start a brothel, so, you know, those girls will be literal whores.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Think I have a bug. My guide for Gia says progress with Eve but my guide for Eve says progress with Gia aha!

Kane100

May 25, 2017
Hi, last save was the same problem, hoped it would get fixed, but didn't.

It's saying go with the bus to her house in the evening (the girl buidling the servers), to continue. So I go to her door -> "move things forward with her" -> after that the screen stays black.
I have enough Charge, Story Progress is 21 of 26

Any solution for this?

Fasyreck

Jun 30, 2020
Once you have all 3 packs down. Highlight them all together, right click and extract. They will all unpack together and make 1 folder called Sluttown USA that should be about 5 gigs.
The problem is the packs dont have the same name so when you try to extract them, one pack is missing.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Think I have a bug. My guide for Gia says progress with Eve but my guide for Eve says progress with Gia aha!
Thanks for the heads up. I edited your save to fix it for you.

Hi, last save was the same problem, hoped it would get fixed, but didn't.

It's saying go with the bus to her house in the evening (the girl buidling the servers), to continue. So I go to her door -> "move things forward with her" -> after that the screen stays black.
I have enough Charge, Story Progress is 21 of 26

Any solution for this?
If you have a save to hand, post it and I'll see if i can track down the issue for you and fix it.

The problem is the packs dont have the same name so when you try to extract them, one pack is missing.
The name of the packs doesn't matter to the extraction process. What matters is the name of the folder inside the packs. Each pack has a folder inside called "Sluttown USA". When you unzip them they make a single folder that has all three packs inside.

Does anyone have a compressed version, because it's really bad to download part by part.
I dont, but someone has made compressed versions in the past, maybe they will for this one too. On the plus side, once you have the game down, all you would need to get going forward is the monthly update instead of downloading the whole thing again.

Reactions: Billshwr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Nice update. I thought it would be bigger. It was good though. Good job dev, more milfs please.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
From the update only files I thought that Eva had an anal scene, but I didn't get it. Any idea why?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes