HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
You have to hire her to charge your phone overnight and do it at least a number of times (I think 5). That will trigger an overnight Skype from her while you sleep explaining how the campus network has locked her out. That will start the meatspace events.
I still haven't met her. I wander the school, ride the bus, etc. Can't find any hacker.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I got the admins to put my javascript console writeup on the OP as the "cheats" link

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Hello.
I noticed such a "mistake", where the name moved a little. We need to move it, like everyone else, so that there is a beautiful row
PS: version 7.1

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
About HelloCity.

The hint for her quest always sounds the same and the same - (in the screenshot above it is). Although there are a lot of new and new visits appearing in the new update. Please, make hints in its passage (although there is nothing complicated there, visit and visit it as you accumulate points), but at least it would be worth changing the hint to - visit HelloCity further and further

• Angry

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Open this save and spend points on the girl. No matter how many points you have at this moment - at least 1000 - she eats them all, and nothing happens. I have already passed this moment, but it will be a shame for beginners to lose all points at this moment if they encounter.

• Angry

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is a small bug when Tia is being introduced where she says "Been demoted to tour guide already Red?" The name shows up as $tia
Tuesday afternoon Tia's icon shows up at the Lounge but when I go there she isn't actually there.

Also, the aunt's image does not show up at night in her house when she's supposed to be in her bedroom, but when one clicks in her room she is there.
When talking to the aunt at her shop during any time of the day, the time period moves to the next and it does say that the app is doing its thing but the bar stays at zero. This seems to only be a problem if you already have the app attuned to someone else.

Not sure what the problem is but I am at the part where the guide tells me to talk to Karlee during breakfast after she fucked Abella, but I never get anything different than the app bar showing up with 100 and no actual scene playing.

Last edited:

pendleman

Feb 12, 2018
I am getting the same error and I definitely have the current version.
Line 5394 is missing an open quote.
Open the .html file in a text editor (I use Notepad++).
Change line 5395 from
Code:
    <<nm "Jess" That little jerk cheated! I know it! He's been getting D's all semester. There is no way he aced that quiz!">>
to
Code:
    <<nm "Jess" "That little jerk cheated! I know it! He's been getting D's all semester. There is no way he aced that quiz!">>

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Seriously ? Why do ALL goddamn games have NTR now ?
It does and it doesn't. There's one scene with the mom character that serves as a slap on the wrist to give the player and the MC a taste of consequences of not being careful with the app. Even at that, its pretty tame. If you read the game plan on the first page its mentioned there so it really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

The game is too big and the content is too little!!!
If you know a way to make webms smaller or a way of making better video files work on all browsers let me know. The size is a pain for me too when it comes to uploading.

How do you call the hacker to pay for her services? The option never appears for me even though I have had the initial conversation with the hacker.
Computer at night.

I still can’t find the hacker. I’ve reached the end of content with everyone but Alex and AJ.
If you go into the guide I've added how you can unlock her there. Once youve practiced coding enough to be able to make 6 charge per. Nex
Might be talking about Izzy the assistant.
While you can't really choose on her as she ends up being a real slut, as others have mentioned, it is the MC's
fault. AmusingOddity has also mentioned before that Izzy's character has to be this way as the story line wouldn't really work without her.

I would personally have them as private.... Until you get to the Dean.... Now she should be tied up for all to doink as much as they want. No problem here making her fully public... lol

Cheers
Also worth mentioning that I don't think this counts as NTR. In my head at least, NTR is a girl you like getting railed against your will. Making a girl be a slut intentionally is different. That's what the public arcs are going to be about. I really don't think it's NTR but to anyone that does. Avoid the public arcs as they get added. You will not like them.

On another note. Its clear to everyone that MC is a bad guy right?

Even doing private arcs only, you are still hypnotizing people into sex. I try not to lean into that fact too much in the private arcs but there's really no way to write this story in which you're anything other than the bad guy.

Open this save and spend points on the girl. No matter how many points you have at this moment - at least 1000 - she eats them all, and nothing happens. I have already passed this moment, but it will be a shame for beginners to lose all points at this moment if they encounter.
Which girl are you talking about?
There is a small bug when Tia is being introduced where she says "Been demoted to tour guide already Red?" The name shows up as $tia
Tuesday afternoon Tia's icon shows up at the Lounge but when I go there she isn't actually there.

Also, the aunt's image does not show up at night in her house when she's supposed to be in her bedroom, but when one clicks in her room she is there.
When talking to the aunt at her shop during any time of the day, the time period moves to the next and it does say that the app is doing its thing but the bar stays at zero. This seems to only be a problem if you already have the app attuned to someone else.

Not sure what the problem is but I am at the part where the guide tells me to talk to Karlee during breakfast after she fucked Abella, but I never get anything different than the app bar showing up with 100 and no actual scene playing.
Thanks for letting me know about this stuff. I'll try to get it sorted for the next update.

I am getting the same error and I definitely have the current version.
You have the 0.7.1 bugfix html file and are still getting this?

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021

I thought this was pretty clear from the get-go. I have been more surprised that the MC isn’t behaving worse, on most occasions. He is trying to help some people instead of just turning them all into mindless sluts. I never expected him to try and help the situation between AJ and Alex at all.
He certainly isn’t a good guy, but I expected him to be much worse.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I think it is more a part of the old saying that power corrupts. Listened to a caller on a podcast today who was an engineering student in school. They bemoaned the fact that the military industrial complex was about the only place they could find work. And you gotta pay back that ridiculously large student loan because murica is a land ruled by multi level marketing twats who decided to move their grift to education. So you spend your prime time at the likes of Northrop Grunts, Lockmart and Hatetheon, and your mind gets rotted.

I thought this was pretty clear from the get-go. I have been more surprised that the MC isn’t behaving worse, on most occasions. He is trying to help some people instead of just turning them all into mindless sluts. I never expected him to try and help the situation between AJ and Alex at all.
He certainly isn’t a good guy, but I expected him to be much worse.

Jan 18, 2021
Bad guy? No, I would say that he has an "interesting" moral compass.

I noticed a few bugs in 0.7.1 (bugfix):
  • The previous pages already mention some broken images. I tried to keep track of the paths to the broken images that I saw. In one of the new scenes involving aunt Joanna, I got a broken link to /Images/People/Joan/Story/1/Waiting2.jpg
  • In the same page, I do not understand why "energies" is in quotes instead of "energize":
    (...) What exactly are you doing to "energies" her?
  • The next page ($hackStory is 10) has a comma that should be removed after "your" :
    (...) you spend a while playing Niddhog. She kicks your, ass.
  • The next paragraph incorrectly uses the name of the player ($name) instead of the name of the hacker ($hack):
    You Damn $name! How much time have you spent practicing this game?
  • And then another batch of broken images when the hacker starts to strip, right after the sentence "She springs to her feet and starts to strip.": /Images/People/Hack/Story/1/CamStrip1.jpg, ... until CamStrip5.jpg
  • And again on the next page, the first image at the top is missing: /Images/People/Hack/Story/1/CamStrip6.jpg and a bit further down that page, a video is missing after "Then she starts to dance for you.": /Images/People/Hack/Story/1/Dance1.webm
  • The next page contains several broken videos: /Images/People/Hack/Story/1/Dance2.webm, Dance3.webm, etc.
  • I think that there should be a comma before "troll" in that sentence:
    That's not how you move your hips when you're fucking a guy troll.
  • And another broken image in that page: /Images/People/Joan/Story/1/JoanTwerk.gif
  • At school, calling Jessica to the office has yet another broken image: /Images/People/Jess/Story/1/Sullen.jpg
  • Another collection of broken images after Jessica has done what she had to do: /Images/People/Jess/Story/1/RonBJ1.jpg, RonBJ2.gif, ..., RonBJ5.gif
  • That same page contains a paragraph that is incorrectly attributed to "You" instead of Jessica: "He has a really weird dick. It's like a pencil covered in skin. Gross! Even when it got hard it wasn't any thicker than my thumb."
  • Next day at school, yet another broken image for Jessica: /Images/People/Jess/Story/1/Angry.jpg
  • And then more broken images in the two paths for Ronnie, and then all dildo scenes, and ... Well, at that point I stopped keeping track of the missing images because there were just too many of them. o_O
  • There is a typo "tares" -> "tears" in that sentence:
    She doesn’t know what to make of your cryptic comments but she still tares into the box with excited abandon.
  • A variable shows up in this sentence, which should probably have been "$joan's":
    After you're showered and dressed you step into $joans room to see her waiting for you.
  • I don't know how the following sentence was supposed to end, but probably not with "continent". Maybe "convenient"?
    Having her here all the time is continent.
  • And in the same page, "her top" appears twice in this sentence:
    As if to prove that she means it, she lets her top slip from her shoulders her top and exposes her tits to you.
  • Another sentence in which "$joans" should have been "$joan's":
    Joan grabs her by the elbow and leads her down the hall into $joans room.
I really enjoyed the new scenes in this update of the game. Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes