HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I got this error from when I called Jessica into my office. I had used the app on her the previous day and the next day I called her into my office and this is what I got. She had just explained about Ronnie taking a picture. My character responded and then this happened.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
I got this error from when I called Jessica into my office. I had used the app on her the previous day and the next day I called her into my office and this is what I got. She had just explained about Ronnie taking a picture. My character responded and then this happened.
i get this as well , going to start a new game and see if it still persists

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Same here

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
You sure you have them copied in the game directory?
I am not sure of much, but I don't know why I wouldn't have them. I installed/patched same as I always have.
There are images and a half-dozen videos for her in her image file.

Edit - Full install works fine, but I never got the previous version with the 0.7 patch to work.

Last edited:

laivindil

Feb 28, 2017
I cant call Jesica at school View attachment 1599670
Modify line 5395 from
Code:
<<nm "Jess" That little jerk cheated! I know it! He's been getting D's all semester. There is no way he aced that quiz!">>
to
Code:
<<nm "Jess" "That little jerk cheated! I know it! He's been getting D's all semester. There is no way he aced that quiz!">>

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Modify line 5395 from
Code:
<<nm "Jess" That little jerk cheated! I know it! He's been getting D's all semester. There is no way he aced that quiz!">>
to
Code:
<<nm "Jess" "That little jerk cheated! I know it! He's been getting D's all semester. There is no way he aced that quiz!">>
How?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
For Jessica, just look back at posts 596 or 597. Worked for me.
I just wish I didn't have to have any sex w her, the nasty skank.... Makes me
wanna throw up a little each time and while I understand why her character
was written like that, it's a real turnoff for me.

Cheers.

Reactions: Jove76

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
For Jessica, just look back at posts 596 or 597. Worked for me.
I just wish I didn't have to have any sex w her, the nasty skank.... Makes me
wanna throw up a little each time and while I understand why her character
was written like that, it's a real turnoff for me.

Cheers.
I agree. Though, in her defense, she didn't choose to behave that way. Not really fair to blame her when it is entirely the fault of the MC.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I agree. Though, in her defense, she didn't choose to behave that way. Not really fair to blame her when it is entirely the fault of the MC.
Right.
Also, I know it's a game, but I really feel sorry for her and what the MC has done to her....
I was also faulting the game, not her, and certainly not the Dev as it's his game.

Cheers

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You need to meet and interact with Aunt Romi and your cousin Elliott at their place in the suburbs before coding option becomes available.

Downloaded the whole new version > the option to code is missing for me...

Reactions: -GG-

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Fixed the error in Jessica's route. I've sent links to the mods but in the mean time you can grab the revised html file here.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes