HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
ARGGG , I have the 500 to meet Hello clitty and had the chat about her giving me the addy but nothing happened, not in suburbs or the apt complex noting is marked for where I need to go to her !!!!! very frustrated , yes I got the bug fix so ummm wtf do I do now also never got the warehouse job again nothing on the map, did I need to apply from computer ?

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Do you have a link from the Map to buy a daypass for the bus? This is the way you get to the warehouse and Hello Clitty.

ARGGG , I have the 500 to meet Hello clitty and had the chat about her giving me the addy but nothing happened, not in suburbs or the apt complex noting is marked for where I need to go to her !!!!! very frustrated , yes I got the bug fix so ummm wtf do I do now also never got the warehouse job again nothing on the map, did I need to apply from computer ?

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I have a general question. I am playing through using the “everybody public” route (or at least that’s what I named it). Is there significantly less content if you want to make everyone public? I stopped before Alex has even done anything naughty. Can’t progress with AJ because it says I need to move forward with Alex first. Mom and sister have both stalled with mom only giving head to her boss and sister not even nude. No content with sister’s friend at all. Have only talked to Gia about her first time before I hit the end of her content. Jessica is blowing students and me. No HelloClitty. Have I missed something, or do I just need to wait for more public content to be added?
Does anyone know?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I have a general question. I am playing through using the “everybody public” route (or at least that’s what I named it). Is there significantly less content if you want to make everyone public? I stopped before Alex has even done anything naughty. Can’t progress with AJ because it says I need to move forward with Alex first. Mom and sister have both stalled with mom only giving head to her boss and sister not even nude. No content with sister’s friend at all. Have only talked to Gia about her first time before I hit the end of her content. Jessica is blowing students and me. No HelloClitty. Have I missed something, or do I just need to wait for more public content to be added?
Does anyone know?
The way I'm building out the stories is to try and finish the routes one at a time rather than jumping back and fourth. For example I have only 1 chunk left to finish Karlee's private arc, once that's done when she wins the monthly poll after that it'll be her public route I work on. This way the game will end up having more finished routes faster.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
AO will probably post the latest in the next day or so where you will be seeing more Jessica and a new spinoff character from her story.

No HelloClitty? Do you mean you haven't run into her in meatspace yet? Look at public transport.

Also your Avatar forces me to exclaim "Tinsdale!". And why is that anyway?

Does anyone know?

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
AO will probably post the latest in the next day or so where you will be seeing more Jessica and a new spinoff character from her story.

No HelloClitty? Do you mean you haven't run into her in meatspace yet? Look at public transport.

Also your Avatar forces me to exclaim "Tinsdale!". And why is that anyway?
I suspect my avatar has that effect on you because you are a person of culture.

Thanks for the reply. I will ride the bus some and see what I can find.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
I cannot do the Jessica storyline in the new update:
Error: child tag <</click>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<click>><</click>>
Any one else has the same problem?

Reactions: Draevis and BTX

GaudyGoose

May 31, 2017
having the same issue
I cannot do the Jessica storyline in the new update:
Error: child tag <</click>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<click>><</click>>
Any one else has the same problem?
Same, here's a temp workaround:
1. Inspect page
2. Go to the console tab
3. Type 'SugarCube.State.active.variables' in the console (no quotes)
4. Find the variable 'jessStory, and change it from 11 to 12

That'll skip the broken passage and move you along to the next event in that storyline.

ff1987

Apr 11, 2021
Would it be possible to include an option that changes Elliot to a default girl (maybe Elsa for a name) instead of sissifying him.

I know you are planning an alternate route for the aunt that doesn’t include him but since there is only one character sissified in this game, maybe you could make it an option?

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
Same, here's a temp workaround:
1. Inspect page
2. Go to the console tab
3. Type 'SugarCube.State.active.variables' in the console (no quotes)
4. Find the variable 'jessStory, and change it from 11 to 12

That'll skip the broken passage and move you along to the next event in that storyline.
sugarcube.stat.active.variables only brings this up:

{avatar: '1.jpg', karleePassword: 0, dayNum: 6, time: 1, weekend: 0, …}

nothing about jessStory

Reactions: Ash922

skgames

May 7, 2021
I am not able to load a previous save file for some odd reason. Does anyone have the same problem or a fix for that?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes